Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OneRareCoin - will see x100 growth at launch and heres why  (Read 2115 times)
onerarecoin (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:39:00 AM

OneRareCoin will see x100 (massive growth) at launch and heres why, Proof Of Rarity (POR) protocol.

Proof Of Rarity (POR)
This is a new protocol built from the ground up for OneRareCoin. (POR) will reward holders of OneRareCoin for retaining them longer/since the start of OneRareCoin this will make dumping coins in large quantities less attractive and raise the demand for OneRareCoin in turn making it worth more while still making transactions of OneRareCoin worthwile. The (POR) protocol solves volatile dumps using (POR) while at the same time allowing demand to increase in turn rising value. OneRareCoin is the first coin to take a true and innovative step to negate massive coin dumps and this is why it has chances to gain such exponential growth because the (POR) protocol will increasingly make the coin more in demand while still allowing great gain.

Code and technical details
The code of OneRareCoin and the Proof of Rarity (POR) Protocol, source will soon be available for those that wish to review it's technical aspects.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:41:15 AM

POoR description.  need more info...

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:45:09 AM

OneRareCoin will see x100 (massive growth) at launch and heres why, Proof Of Rarity (POR) protocol.

Proof Of Rarity (POR)
This is a new protocol built from the ground up for OneRareCoin. (POR) will reward holders of OneRareCoin for retaining them longer/since the start of OneRareCoin this will make dumping coins in large quantities less attractive and raise the demand for OneRareCoin in turn making it worth more while still making transactions of OneRareCoin worthwile. The (POR) protocol solves volatile dumps using (POR) while at the same time allowing demand to increase in turn rising value. OneRareCoin is the first coin to take a true and innovative step to negate massive coin dumps and this is why it has chances to gain such exponential growth because the (POR) protocol will increasingly make the coin more in demand while still allowing great gain.

Code and technical details
The code of OneRareCoin and the Proof of Rarity (POR) Protocol, source will soon be available for those that wish to review it's technical aspects.

There has to be some link or picture to make it seems real.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:48:08 AM

How can you reward the whales who hold large amounts of the coin... if all of the coin is pre-mined and sold... and the miners get the transaction fees? ... Logically that makes no sense... There is no "extra coin" to reward the whales with  Roll Eyes

onerarecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:52:20 AM

How can you reward the whales who hold large amounts of the coin... if all of the coin is pre-mined and sold... and the miners get the transaction fees? ... Logically that makes no sense... There is no "extra coin" to reward the whales with  Roll Eyes

You just don't understand Proof Of Rarity (POR) protocol it's very complex and not imbecile friendly. Like I said the code and technical details of (POR) will be released soon and what you typed in your response was not 100% true.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:00:09 AM

You just don't understand Proof Of Rarity (POR) protocol it's very complex and not imbecile friendly. Like I said the code and technical details of (POR) will be released soon and what you typed in your response was not 100% true.

lol, Good business model to get people to invest in/mine your shitcoin scam, tell them they're 'too stupid to understand'. Peace d-bag.

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:06:58 AM

Don't blame people's lack understanding, blame your lack of a cohesive explanation.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:07:18 AM

Calling one of the people interested in your coin an imbecile, what a genius dev. Ring the shitcoin bell boys, we've got another one!
bongsoup

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:09:28 AM

Isn't the point of successful cryptocurrencies to make it easier for people to adopt? You imply your target audience are people 'who are worthy and super-smart who can wrap their heads around this complex idea to make it successful'.

Believe it or not no one wants to think that much using cryptocurrencies, or even the Internet for that matter. People won't adopt this if it takes too much effort just to figure out how in the fuck it works.

SC: BTLeV8KdYieuBN9sQbaVwBqkeLHgrT8GHF
onerarecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:15:50 AM

Isn't the point of successful cryptocurrencies to make it easier for people to adopt? You imply your target audience are people 'who are worthy and super-smart who can wrap their heads around this complex idea to make it successful'.

Believe it or not no one wants to think that much using cryptocurrencies, or even the Internet for that matter. People won't adopt this if it takes too much effort just to figure out how in the fuck it works.

I wasn't saying the target audience is people who understand how the protocol works. The same as any other code based coin or product in general you only need to know how to use it. For example a cell phone do you know how it works exactly? For most people the answer is no but they still know how to use it.
blueangel01

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:18:29 AM

Darn, you are ruining this launch. You are suppose to convince people that this is truly innovative so you can get their interest and hopefully they will donate their hard-earned BTC to your project.

onerarecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:22:43 AM

Darn, you are ruining this launch. You are suppose to convince people that this is truly innovative so you can get their interest and hopefully they will donate their hard-earned BTC to your project.

Don't worry the IPO investment hasn't even started yet I'm just getting the ball rolling so first everyone hears about ORC once it's heard of I'll be getting lots of people interested. I could be a good spokesperson but in the end the innovation is what truly speaks for itself and will bring countless people and investors in.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:24:00 AM

Don't worry the IPO investment hasn't even started yet I'm just getting the ball rolling so first everyone hears about ORC once it's heard of I'll be getting lots of people interested. I could be a good spokesperson but in the end the innovation is what truly speaks for itself and will bring countless people and investors in.
"Give me your money and your children will fly spaceships." Where do I send my BTC?
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:24:16 AM

I wasn't saying the target audience is people who understand how the protocol works. The same as any other code based coin or product in general you only need to know how to use it. For example a cell phone do you know how it works exactly? For most people the answer is no but they still know how to use it.

No, but then when they pay for a cell phone they know they are getting a cell phone. Not a promise of a cell phone that they cannot possibly verify exists.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
blueangel01

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:26:38 AM

i could not wait to get hand of this "innovative coin"

onerarecoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:39:03 AM

i could not wait to get hand of this "innovative coin"

Don't worry you will soon be able to do just that. The IPO will start soon once I have got people excited about this coin and I will start showing people why this coin is so innovative.
blueangel01

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:42:04 AM

Yeah, well this coin has been read by 271+ people already. I guess that's enough. You can release it tomorrow.

bman3

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:43:56 AM

Man, sorry but you sound like a dick just wanting to get peoples money. Not supporting this at all.
cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:15:47 AM

I predict not x100 growth but x1000 growth much rarity  Wink Shocked
cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile