Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i mine something with this crappy pc pliz help  (Read 144 times)
drgomez89 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

Hi im from nicaragua my country is getting in a terrible economic crisis

and im trying to get some money anyway i can..

The electricity billing is cheap around here..

but i only have this pc.. this is my video card
and this is other information

Can i mine some alt coin o something can u guys pliz help me what option do i have... to get some money.. every dollar its crucial around here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

Hi im from nicaragua my country is getting in a terrible economic crisis

and im trying to get some money anyway i can..

The electricity billing is cheap around here..

but i only have this pc.. this is my video card
and this is other information

Can i mine some alt coin o something can u guys pliz help me what option do i have... to get some money.. every dollar its crucial around here

Unfortunately no.  Maybe cryptonight mining but it honestly wouldn't be worth it.  Do you have paypal or anything.  I could send you a few bucks  Cool
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

you can mine any CPU algo.... that's pretty much it.  The onboard graphics is only good for displaying stuff on the screen, not much else.

nobody has publicly released a intel HD graphics based mining app....  yet.

Laptops are horrible at cooling themselves off.   They will heat soak.  You will destroy your laptop by mining with it.  It may work at first, but slowly it will reach the point of overheating/die damage and it will start shutting itself off, or rebooting itself.   Then it nosedives fast from there.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
ciprianpt

Activity: 127
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

Is this a laptop or a desktop pc? please let me know, maybe i can help with something Tongue

https://1stMiningRig.com - Just Another Mining Blog Smiley
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

Your onboard card can't really mine anything, same as your processor, you best option is to try to be a productive member of this forums then once you get Jr. rank start applying into some bounty campaign with you signature you can just join one campaign but with your Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/Instagram/Telegram accounts you can join into a lot of campaign at same time, adding all this will sum up good at the end.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:41:12 AM

I am pretty sure a Portege is a type of laptop. The touchscreen kind. It was actually pretty expensive about 10 years ago, now not so much.

Judging by the specs, this laptop would of been poor at mining actual Bitcoins even 10 years ago when Satoshi mined it.

Your best bet is to buy some cheap low end GPU like a R9 270X which is very cheap now and you can make decent money with that card mining XMR.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

The Portege is pretty crap at cooling in the first place according to this review by Notebookcheck of your Portégé R830- they recorded temps of 90C after stress test benchmarking, and your laptop will probably go near there or even dangerously higher near 100. I wouldn't recommend mining on this at all if you still have a use for the laptop because of this- you could mine with only some cores/threads, but the i5-2410M isn't a great CPU for mining in the first place and you'd be making maybe a few pennies a month after electrical costs.

If you really want to mine and don't need the laptop, I'd do something along the lines of what adaseb is suggesting and sell the laptop, then try to buy the best Radeon GPU you can get, in the 200/300 series. If you truly have very cheap electrical costs, those GPUs should still be able to mine at a profit even during these hard times in mining.
drgomez89 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:47:40 AM

Thx u all of u guys the response was a lot higher i expected. Im new in this forum im very glad there's this kind of community.. I will  save money to get a computer to mine... .. the last question pliz i dont want to be annoying.. but what kind of machine you think it could help me.. do you guys can recommend me a guide to build a the less expensive((i can save $30 each month) machine that could get me some profit...thx all for all your help...

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

Thx u all of u guys the response was a lot higher i expected. Im new in this forum im very glad there's this kind of community.. I will  save money to get a computer to mine... .. the last question pliz i dont want to be annoying.. but what kind of machine you think it could help me.. do you guys can recommend me a guide to build a the less expensive((i can save $30 each month) machine that could get me some profit...thx all for all your help...

if mining, 90% of strategies use the video card.

you are going to spend most of your budget on them.

might wanna start doing some research on the subject of making GPU miners.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
somuchsauce

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

I am super interested in hearing what you end up doing.  I know a few people in a similar situation.
drgomez89 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

Im gonna try with this...they caught my attention... have u gays heard of miracle tele... its a an ico that givving away token.. and the promise to give part of the earning to the token holder. They pays in Euros. .. so im gonna try i used my $30 dollars of the mont saving to buy 300 token

and se what happens.. if they give me some money i will let you know.. and help more people in my situation

if you guys wants to help me can u pliz join the airdrop with my ref link they gonna give me some extra tokens.
https://miracletele.com/?friend=9085b5b87f4a1b
Good night fellas its 1 am here in my country

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: