Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:48:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyToken scam ?  (Read 765 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:00:57 AM

Contact email of the auditor is renote@pm.me. But they don't tell us who he is.

for three days the auditor did not answer not one participant
I have the same problem and they dont tell us nickname of auditor. Why does the auditor hide?

They have worked hard, we do not imagine their work. 8 audit stages for bounty require a long process. I think they are bored and choose to be quiet and hide.
as there is no hope of responding

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DannyBoy686

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:13:58 AM
Merited by foserfox (1)

Hello, i am a participant bounty money token  .
After  ingenious audit, they put me on the red list, for no reason at all.
Accused me of accounts farming.
My account in BTT is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1750040
I have only one account in BTT
In their report, I was assigned a foreign account of a person from another country (ID 1750224 )
This ID appears in half the participants !!!
I received no answer and evidence
my reward has been reduced from 40,000 to 7000.

Just for no reason they stuck me in someone else's account.
 I honestly did my job
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

My friend says that MoneyToken is scam because the bounty manager reject his stakes after the bounty campaign. The reason of Bounty Manager is double entry, and he added my friend will get red trust. lol
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

I will give you information, and you will draw your conclusions.

MoneyToken has deceived several thousand participants of the Bounty Program!

MoneyToken said that it conducted an independent audit from a third party. As a result of this audit, several thousand people who participated in the Bounty Program will not receive their reward. The number of people who are on the white list to receive Bounty is several times less than those people who were blocked by the audit.

Thousands of people who are not approved by the audit for payments Bounty, will now fall into the "red list" bitcointalk and will no longer be able to work as bounty hunters in any other Bounty Program. Why is this done with people who made advertising for the company and attracted investors for 40 million?

In addition, all approved participants in the Bounty Program will receive fewer coins at times. Where will the remaining coins from the pool of Bounty - guess for yourself! The Bounty Program participants approved for payments must now pass KYC (previously MoneyToken said that KYC is not needed).

If you think my information is false, then all this can be seen in the group of Telegrams @MoneyTokenBounty.

Here we can democratically discuss all issues related to the MoneyToken project. Group administrators of @MoneyTokenBounty and @moneytoken telegrams delete all messages from people who do not agree with the actions of the project.
Also, if there are many of us, we can work out our common plan to convey information to investors, about fraudulent actions of the MoneyToken project.

I dont get what does it mean by those people whos not approved by the audit for paymets will fall in redlist and wont be able to participate again or wont be a bountyhunter again?would you mind clarifying this?

But in regards to those projects that not paying bounty participants,this is normal thats why apply with own risk because scammers are just around
Wistar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Hello, i am a participant bounty money token  .
After  ingenious audit, they put me on the red list, for no reason at all.
Accused me of accounts farming.
My account in BTT is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1750040
I have only one account in BTT
In their report, I was assigned a foreign account of a person from another country (ID 1750224 )
This ID appears in half the participants !!!
I received no answer and evidence
my reward has been reduced from 40,000 to 7000.

Just for no reason they stuck me in someone else's account.
 I honestly did my job

I have the same problem. and 2 weeks the auditor does not answer.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

In addition, all approved participants in the Bounty Program will receive fewer coins at times. Where will the remaining coins from the pool of Bounty - guess for yourself! The Bounty Program participants approved for payments must now pass KYC (previously MoneyToken said that KYC is not needed).
This is the only reason why this project can be called scam. I have a friend who took part and she was also willing to advertise the project, provided anonymity. But the project team was very cunning people and introduced KYC after the bounty. This is at least ugly on the part of the project.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

It's really frustrating when bounty is paid less than stated on initial thread.. it's just not fair and many people have worked without being payed.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

I got they same problem with them. They are asking KYC for bounty hunters, i only get a small amount of token not worth of giving KYC. Why are they doing that? They did not ask for KYC when their bounty started.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

This is the only reason why this project can be called scam. I have a friend who took part and she was also willing to advertise the project, provided anonymity. But the project team was very cunning people and introduced KYC after the bounty. This is at least ugly on the part of the project.
This project is receiving a lot of criticism on the investment forums and that is what makes me feel bad when I have spent a lot of time researching it. Many scam projects have lost investor confidence in this market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

yes I feel myself .. where a lot of coins that scam we can not enjoy the results of the bounty .. as if they run after getting the investors, this is very disappointing for the bounty hunter
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

I believe company should give the details of their process and procedures what they are building up and what they will be doing in the near future. Companies ask for kyc details from the investors and then sell their personal information in the grey market and run away.  You need to read the whitepapers and research the team before investing into an altcoin.
Alexa777

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

a company that deceives at the very beginning, can deceive its investors at any time. Why is she doing this?
FalconB

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

I think they are not. They spent too much energy to be a scam. But they chose not the right tactics to wait for the top stock exchange. This may take a very long time, the top of the stock exchange seldom quickly list new projects. By the time they are approved, interest To the project there can be less or even a precipice
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

Any questions you should mail to their support.
Contact email of the auditor is renote@pm.me.
Watch for updates on channel auditors:
https://t.me/renote
The telegram of the auditor's representative - @rehost

I have complained to them and I get their reward.
You should email them, because the auditor does not often reply telegram.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

I think they are not. They spent too much energy to be a scam. But they chose not the right tactics to wait for the top stock exchange. This may take a very long time, the top of the stock exchange seldom quickly list new projects. By the time they are approved, interest To the project there can be less or even a precipice
It seems to me that only the final result can let know how to think about this project. After all, you agree that even scammers spend a lot of time and energy to deceive investors and take money for themselves.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

Created a topic in the Meta section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4775738.msg43125789#msg43125789

My goal is to identify who from the DT list was an auditor.

And also discredit him and to make a fair distribution of tokens to all who passed the KYC.
popnorbert

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Stop spreading negativity, first wait till the promised date. Stay patient
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

When bounty manager change rules at the end is very disappointing and not fair for those who made a lot of work promoting the project... I didn't join this bounty but I'm really sad about what happened guys..
Chesterjems

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

I don't trust to this project at all, it is not convincing and promising for me and I am afraid of losses money here. I am going to wait for the more profitable and preferable project which can appear even in this year and it will be worth for the investment.
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

Scams are too often on the market but I think that this one is not scam, it is becoming popular very fast and moreover too many experienced people are ready to join.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: