Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STACK] StackCoin - Get in Now - #Fast Decrease# [Launch 22/02/2014]  (Read 105478 times)
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

Maybe you can try to get Stackcoin added to exchange Coinedup.com,poloniex.com
bter.com

It would be great if the coin can get added to Chinese exchange like  BTC38

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stack-Coin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:56:54 PM

We received many suggestions, we are studying all of them wisely. Here's the sum up of the last few hours :
- request opened at cryptsy, listing negociated with cryptorush.in for launch
- Asked coinmarket.io
- Asked thisweekscoin.com
- We're currently looking or a native chinese speaker. We agree that chinese are the most influent people in this market, therefore we will do everything to have a good visibility to these users.
- We're going to take contact with more exchanges in the next hours
- The mobile portability of the wallet is going well, we should have a first version ready by the end of the week Wink
Mathy

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:22:27 PM

Dutch translated topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471214.new#new

RDD RnmTRMGs5PjyzCfvLcB7guBHFjEsZXNiAB
Stack-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:07:45 PM

Thanks a lot! We will be rewarding anyone doing a translation in another language, take contact with us Wink
zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:16:25 PM

We should come up with a tipbot for facebook. This would make this coin very valuable.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:09:59 PM

Things are looking great!
Stack-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:18:32 PM

We will post the result of the first IPCO stage in the net 24 hours
Follow @StackCoin on tweeter, and make a tour on http://thisweekscoin.com we're coin of the week for this week, you'll find some giveaways there, you can also follow their twitter for fresh updates.
Stack-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:55:38 PM

Result of the first IPCO stage have been published on http://stack-coin.com/ipco-investors/ !
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:31:47 PM

Scam CHECK and REVIEW

Conclusion: Low Risk

Where is the whitepaper?                                                                                        
Where is the client?                                                                              
Where is the Technical papers?
Is there a website available?
What are you using BTC for?
Who are you (Anyone can make up a name)?
Where is your dev team?
Is the IPO account a few months old?
Where is your forums?
Is there support, pools, exchanges and etc?
Why are you doing an IPO before you answered these questions?

Does this coin answer these questions?

Passed : Passed due to being an alt-clone. Relying on other codes and manipulating them to suit the needs for this project.
Passed : Alt-coin clone client
Risky : No technical paper to highlight advancements in this coin, While stackcoin does not claim to be a technical advancement it claims to be highly supported and marketed
Passed : Website widely available, looks pretty good too.
Passed : While not specifically mentioning what BTC will be used for, they responded to my message immediately on this question.

And i quote "Maintain and promote a coin is expensive, we are doing this from our pockets for now, but we won't be able to handle it ourselves only when the community will grow up.This is what our IPOs are for, the raised funds will be used wisely to take StackCoin to the next step."

Risky : While i want to believe that they are honest and transparent, they do not reveal anything about themselves. If someone wanted to do some digging, they could uncover who they are through registration of their website. That's why it's risky and not failed.

Failed : Claims to have a team, but no other information is available regarding this.
Failed : Registered February 9th. But, i'm sure they are widely known on these forums on their main accounts.

Passed : While there are no forums, there is an IRC chat. I had to chance to ask and talk to the devs. Better then a forum
Passed : Stackcoin is widely supported with pre-pools and an exchange site ahead of the launch

Risky : Stackcoin seems a bit mysterious when it comes to asking for an IPO. They highlight the reasons why, but the risk is will they deliver?

Conclusion: Stackcoin is most likely legitimate, but the reason for an IPO seems a little foggy and unlcear. The only thing i can point out is to enrich the investors and devs. They are creating a value for the coin, ahead of the launch. So it's a win-win scenario.

My Opinion : I'm not going to invest in stackcoin, because i believe IPO's are for real 2nd generation coins. I talked to the devs on IRC and messaged them and there was no lack of hesitation or time between messages. Very firm and solid response time. If this is coin is to be a success then they are on the right track. But i'd like to note, REDDCOIN did the same sort of IPO and yet it hasn't taken off as expected. Anyways time will tell, the coin has my support for now.

Invest at your own risk, while the IPO may legit the promise of making a return on the IPO is not clear. Like anycoin, there is always a risk but this coin is asking for an IPO, so i'd imagine they will be taking support and their work to the next level.

This review is subject to a change on further, new, evidence gained.

Regards,
T.K.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:22:07 PM

I'd like to also add to my post that i'm in no way involved with the developing team, or have invested stake or interest in Stack.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:41:41 PM

The minimum investment for the stage 2 is still at 0.1btc??
Stack-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

Thanks for your paper T.K., we would like to clarify some points you highlighted :

Where is the Technical papers?
Risky : No technical paper to highlight advancements in this coin, While stackcoin does not claim to be a technical advancement it claims to be highly supported and marketed

We agree that the technical specifications might seems messy as we do not have any place fully dedicated to it. We're adding new features as the suggestions come, and you can find a brief resume under the "Features" tab in our main post. While we do not claim any major evolution on the coin algorithm itself, we're looking for other improvements, such as integrating new functionality to the wallet.

Who are you (Anyone can make up a name)?
Risky : While i want to believe that they are honest and transparent, they do not reveal anything about themselves. If someone wanted to do some digging, they could uncover who they are through registration of their website. That's why it's risky and not failed.

We are not exposing ourselves freely on the Internet but we are open about this topic in private discussion with serious people  Wink

Where is your dev team?
Failed : Claims to have a team, but no other information is available regarding this.

There are several reasons for this, I will try to explain it the best way I can :
First, English is not our native language, as you may have noticed it's hard for me to transcribe everything we have in mind with precise sentences. I'm the one who have the best english writing of the team, therefore I'm handling the communication for us. I'm trying to get them on IRC as often as possible, I will help them to introduces themselves.
We also think that acting as an entity rather than 3 individuals is a stronger sign of unity and cohesion of the team.
While I'm spending most of my days communicating, answering questions and searching for partnership they are working on the technical development which is very time-consuming.

Is the IPO account a few months old?
Failed : Registered February 9th. But, i'm sure they are widely known on these forums on their main accounts.

As said earlier, we're acting as "StackCoin" and don't want anything that is not related to it in here, that's why we created this account and this is what most coins developers do.

Why are you doing an IPO before you answered these questions?
Risky : Stackcoin seems a bit mysterious when it comes to asking for an IPO. They highlight the reasons why, but the risk is will they deliver?

We have great plans for our coin, and we try to explain the great lines without being confusing. We are truly open to any suggestion or discussion, this is why we're reachable everyday by IRC, PM or e-mail  Cheesy This is difficult to give detailed answers to wide questions, we can't predict five years of decisions in few lines so we will try to give news as the project evolves rather than giving an hazardous timeline.
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:24:25 PM

Fair enough, i know this is not a scam. Just helping out the community, because i know its hard sometimes understanding why something is a scam.

Stackcoin has my support, if you want to invest then i believe your btc will be with safe hands. As for making a profit on those BTC, well that's a different story and not why i'm here.

Cheers and best of luck Stack
Mathy

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:27:58 PM

@tk808 I'd like to add that I also had quite some interaction with main contact person on IRC already and while I won't divulge it here (their anonymity is their own right) and we're also not on first-name basis I have learned quite some personal things about them already just from casual talk.

If my word is good for anything you can put that point to passed Smiley

Your general feeling of a very natural way of speaking is correct, then again, a good hustler is also a smooth talker, is he not? Grin

In any case, I think there is promise, I don't jump on every altcoin that is launched, I observe and judge them, picking the promising looking ones. But like with any altcoin I have supported before it will all come down to creating a good community, which is very difficult in todays dispersed coin landscape.

RDD RnmTRMGs5PjyzCfvLcB7guBHFjEsZXNiAB
Uponnothing

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:43:15 PM

I'll keep an eye on this coin and will probably mine at launch for a while.

How is it going to succeed though, all these new coins only have a short lifespan it seems as they have no real plans to actually be a currency that anyone other than miners would use.
Xdev_Stack

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:46:14 PM

Hello All,

My name is Xdev_Stack (not for real life obviously ^^).

I'm here for that and for present me myself.

I'm didnt came before because I have a lot of work for preparing this coin so that it takes the best start it can.

As you can see i didnt came before because my partner and my friend (pseudo Stackcoin) have a better English than me, I think it's the best person for represent our team.
But if you have any question about me or about our team you can ask me all question you have. I'll try to answer you quickly, you have lot of possibility for your question like PM, Freenode : #StackCoin or in this thread.

Last thing very important. I speak all the time with my partner and i can see all your effort for support our Coin like traduction, your investisment.
I think its very important for me to say thanks you very much for all your support because it's very important for us to saw that.
We have stated this adventure since few days in this thread and I can't imagine lot of support for our project just in 7 days.

So thank again and again.

Important : please don't blame me for for my English, I trying to write this post myself. Smiley

Cordially Xdev_Stack
zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:04:55 PM

any innovation?  Huh

To me these look like the innovation.

Wallet integrated trading functionnality :
-Real time charts, up to 72 hours with configurable interval
-MA Indicator
-Real time buy/sell
-Automatic buy/sell treshold
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:25:35 PM

Hi! I translated the coin info to SPANISH YAY!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471777.0

Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:33:54 PM

any innovation?  Huh

To me these look like the innovation.

Wallet integrated trading functionnality :
-Real time charts, up to 72 hours with configurable interval
-MA Indicator
-Real time buy/sell
-Automatic buy/sell treshold

exited to see how it looks.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:36:39 PM

There is only ONE GOLDRUSH and that is Klondikecoin!!!, please change first page of the thread!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: