Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Limited Easier Smart Contracts Unofficial ANN [Max Supply: 10M tokens]  (Read 573 times)
Ghie38

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:21:32 AM

Goal and project looks perfect to me..with your strict security that is superior to traditional law.,a smart contract thats important to facilitate digitally any transactions made..
With your dedicated team and strong partneship with the whole community,I'm sure ethL is foing to be one of the best project nowadays..thumbs up!

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

Smart deals deal with all kinds of issues around the world in a fast, secure, convenient, secure and fraud-proof manner. This is a project. which the community waits for. I am very confident in the project!
albertnomtag

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

Good to know that Ethlimited supports Turing-complete, which means that their platform offers a large set of instructions of codes. Great!
babelyn

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

i think this project is great and with the application of smart contract it is much more easiest simpler and cheaper for both parties. And it has insurance it can initiate the process through their smart contract.
looking forward at this project.
Janeth

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

I think this project has a good future, their goal is cool, active team and a very ambitious team I will participate in this project.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

Ethereum Limited will surely be of success sooner rather than later. With its maximum supply of 10m only crypto traders and investors will see its huge potential and they would gladly support this to be a part of this promising project.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

ETHL wants and promotes crypto adoption and they want smart contract to be so popular where it can be as common as our daily gadgets. This is so good for the crypto community as a whole. That is why i support this project. We all know that blockchain itself is not just another technology, it has the ability to change our day to day lives to make it easier than you could ever imagine.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

A lot of good ICO in the market right now and this is one of the best IC, Ethereum Limited. Developers are very active on their part and has very active support to answer some inquiries. The project is great and I believe it can give good returns to investors. I am hoping for a continue good doings of the team so that everyone can be happy.
doantruong

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

a lot of good ICO in the market right now. One of them is Ethereum Limited, from Dev team to Advisors are extremely great. The project concept is great as well.. I hope this project will be the future of cryto currency. Very interesting information, I think that these projects will indeed be successful. Having a safe and secured smart contracts are very helpful for all crypto investors.. Thank you...
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

This looks like a promising project with a good potential and will surely make a name on the cryber world.
I only have concern on the token price as for me it is too expensive. Are you giving bonus on early contributors of the project?
I wish you luck in your token sale and hope it will be a success. Cheers!

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

I believe that the project will grow up. It is important thing to have secure smart contracts for each crypto investor.
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

Ethereum Limited is to provide security that is superior to traditional contract law and to reduce other transaction costs associated with contracting. Thanks and all the best for your Project.
Sweet77

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

Another project..looks like it has to offer something new. Wish that this one is worth the price and bring us all to moon. Will look forward on this. I just wish its not just and beginning from the start and endend when it ends ico. Grats and good luck. Bring something best to the public.
Analyn Jubahib

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

I think ETHL is a great project. They are giving a good tasks and legit to join . I hope this will be a sooner popular token. I hope it would help more people for this airdrop. Im  happy seeing that this community will fastly growing. Hope it will be a successful project and I will be happy. I hope i can be winner and have a chance to be selected on the raffle . More power.  Cheesy
Abdelacoustic1

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

I can see a great future for Ethereum limited it will be one of the important cryptocurrencies . I like the sicial media activities. All the success !!
malizechris

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

Great project coming into blockchain with disruptive ideas to penetrate into the industry. I can see something good from this amazing project. Their strength, strategy, project,  team of industry Veterans are all fantastic.

For all the blockchain enthusiast, I say hoop in now and secure your spot before its too late. Ethereum Limited to the moon.

Thanks.
yhanrose19

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

A new good project from an experienced team.it seem the guys have conceived something very interesting.I advise to every one to look this project developed very promising team.I am sure that with this approach to work will achieve 100 % success gudluck team ETHEREUM LIMITED to the moon soon..
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:21:54 AM

Don’t understand: why “unofficial”...
By the way, this project is strange; lot of buzz words, “smart contract” x 100
A WP...effectively “limited”!
But 100 000 member in Telegram Group!
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

I was really hoping on this project,read the news and discussion. This project seemed very interesting,as the developers offered something new
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

If you build a decentralized smart contract network you will need a lot of good developers to make sure that the contracts have no bugs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: