Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:22:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help  (Read 511 times)
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Hello, I am a junior investor. I want to find some communities that have market traders giving instructions or investment exchanges. I want to follow the purchase of a little cryptocurrency and learn! Can people with such a group share it?

Well this forum has a speculation and trading section, from there you will be led to various telegram group, I am not a member of these chat group because they are pump and dump group, they sell and you bought their sell order and they are into manipulating the price of tokens they hold.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Hello, I am a junior investor. I want to find some communities that have market traders giving instructions or investment exchanges. I want to follow the purchase of a little cryptocurrency and learn! Can people with such a group share it?

As you said you are junior investors, luck of knowledge according to this details may be need some help by learn some techniques and strategies in investing.
Take a deep study on how it works learn also the possibilities to become a good investor asking some advice or research.
Take time and step by step in doing any purpose you want to minimize losses.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
blackrain321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

I suggest you can contact with experience person who has a better knowledge about this market and you can also watch video and read article. It will help you to take the right decision.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

I think knowledge of short and long-term investment in this forum a lot. You can refer to the Trading Discussion section to see the trade experience and ask questions so that people can answer your questions. And it's not as good as the direct investment, it's going to bring you a lot of experience, so start with long-term investment first!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

For me,  in the world of investment you should only believe yourself dont get your decision just because other suggestion. You will be blame yourself and feel bad of them if something happen goes wrong. In investment you need to pick the best, forum is here and internet is there. Research, find out the legit project and for sure you will get profit

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

You can see such groups on the telegram channel, and trust me you can see hundreds of them but most of them are scam and nothing but a pump and dump ground, Take a lot at crypt trader coach on the telegram

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

If you want to learn about speculating bitcoin, more discussion on Speculation.

And if you want to look for some interesting threads about speculations of altcoins, its more on Speculation (Altcoins).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

think it's very difficult to new comers investors they're puzzle & have not decision in which coin investment will be profitable. l think they should ask different types of questions to people they decided that.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

There are so many such groups in the telegram, how-to videos in YouTube they are all very nicely painted, but I can't seem to trade their signals. Most likely you will lose your money or a very long time will wait for the plus. It is best to start itself, open the news of the selected coin, analyze them, look at the charts and decide to buy or not. My advice is don't buy into these groups, there is a lot of deception, or put your money in the investment Fund, the profit will be less but more stable.
Right!
Even many telegram groups offer trade courses for newbie. A mess of ads with images of 10% interest every day.
That's bullshit.

An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

You might want to look at the speculation threads and also the trading threads here on bitcointalk, there are a lot of people there who give good trading advice to newbies. Also you might want to join groups like cryptowhales or bitcoinwhale group, i'm in them myself but I am not a trader. They do give tips to people about trading and which coin is looking good.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
MrPao (OP)

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

There are different signal groups, but you have to be careful of the signal group to join. Most of those who own signal groups do things to their advantage. You can be misguided if care is not taken. If you do not find a trusted signal group, it will be best for you to study the market on your own.
I want to know where such a signal group can be found? ?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

most of them are scams and nothing but pumps and dumps, Take a lot on the underground trainers trainer in telegram. You can see groups like that on the telegram channel, and believe me you can see hundreds of them,
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

Here's what you wrote here write in the search on YouTube and you will find dozens of training videos about trading crypto-currencies. In the signatures to these videos there are links to telegram channels of various groups.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

There are different signal groups, but you have to be careful of the signal group to join. Most of those who own signal groups do things to their advantage. You can be misguided if care is not taken. If you do not find a trusted signal group, it will be best for you to study the market on your own.
I want to know where such a signal group can be found? ?
I think it is better to not join in any group because sometimes there are group use their group to pump and dump the coin.
It is better to make your own prediction because everything in cryptocurrencies are volatile.

You can use this tool https://cryptowat.ch
and you can see all assets with live graph and always make sure to do a basic like buy low and sell high.
Buying crypto after the deep can make you a good profit if you can hold them for a long time.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

Only persistence in studying the market, patience and time will be able to help you. I've been almost a year in this market and I'm still a novice, despite the fact that I spend a lot of time on it. I have not seen successful traders with experience less than two years

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

There are quite a number of trading groups in Telegram. But it doesn’t look like trading groups but more like pump and dump groups. Beware when joining such groups.

You can always join in the discussion in the trading section of this forum. It has some good information.
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Bitcointalk Forum is best for us, don't go with other spammy groups where you get loss rather than benefit, so stay here and check forum frequently it will help you a lot.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

The problem with looking for advice when you do not have knowledge or experience is, how are you going to distinguish if the advice that you are given is any good? If you decide to follow the advice of someone in the forum you are at their complete mercy, you could be scammed, hacked or you could be given a bad advice, so do not do it, you need to learn by yourself first and once you do it then you can ask some questions regarding the coins that you may like.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Hello! I am agree with people who aware you because you never know who this people and what they really want! Keep away from such people don't show your private key! Better start from small amount of money and learn how to trade! Better learn this forum!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

i think here, you are trying to find crypto trading signal groups for market evaluation
it is a bad decision for me , but i have never come across such groups at all and if you do come across those group
i urge you to flee
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: