Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help  (Read 510 times)
South Park

Activity: 2912
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Seeking for help might tantamount to your being scammed if extra careful is not applied. Why don't you seek help from the person that introduced you? Or better make personal research. There are lots of e_books on line that can tailor you on how to make a good choice of Crpto to invest. Meanwhile, you may start with the safest mother coin: Bitcoin.
It is sad but people like the OP are going to be eventually scammed or hacked, we need to use our common sense, if a person knew that a coin was going to go up in value why that person should share that information? What does he gain if he does it? If he just stays silent and keeps getting all the coins that he can then he will obtain more profits that way than if he leaked the secret.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

I would recommend you to spend money on education. It is better to get new knowledge than chance to catch some profit or lose a lot...
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

Hello, I am a junior investor. I want to find some communities that have market traders giving instructions or investment exchanges. I want to follow the purchase of a little cryptocurrency and learn! Can people with such a group share it?
All you have to do is to do the research your self find out more from other forum relating to trading, reading online and watching YouTube tutorials. All that will  really help you but note that if you want to start, start with small money since you are new.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

I support the words of many that it would be better to study this topic on my own. You can listen to the advice of others, but you still need to conduct your own analysis and make a decision for which only you will be responsible.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

You need to be very careful because you will quickly run in to two different kinds of groups: pump and dumps and trading signal groups.

These groups will promise investment advice and direct instruction on what to buy and sell and promise you huge returns.
They are all 100% scammy and you should stay far away.

Pump and dumps are typically free to join but as a group you try to manipulate the price of a coin for quick profit.
The problem is, the ones moderating the group have already bought out a lot of the coin and just use the group for their own profit.

For trading signal groups, there are some that you have to pay for that promise to send you texts or alerts on when to buy something.
Same as pump and dump, the coins they signal are already premanipulated beforehand.
Or, sometimes, the "advice" is just straight up random and not good.

Really, you should learn about traditional investment principles from the stock market and bring those to your own crypto trading.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

even though there is, then what will you do? You are new to the group, and that is not the only thing that is worrying when the group has been occupied by top traders or investors, and fraud among members can occur. you better learn by yourself and analyze yourself. in this forum there are also many threads that can help you, such as predictions and also crypto market conditions.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

This entire forum can help us to learn things about cryptocurrency. Just browse topics that you are interested in. You may start your own topic so that your particular inquiry can be answered. Most members of the forum are helpful and are ready to give their insights.

South Park

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Hello, I am a junior investor. I want to find some communities that have market traders giving instructions or investment exchanges. I want to follow the purchase of a little cryptocurrency and learn! Can people with such a group share it?
All you have to do is to do the research your self find out more from other forum relating to trading, reading online and watching YouTube tutorials. All that will  really help you but note that if you want to start, start with small money since you are new.
People do not want to do that because that takes effort and that is precisely what people want to avoid to do, if people were willing to work as hard as their dreams demand I am sure that most people will reach their dreams, unfortunately most people that I know that like to dream big are lazy and so their dreams are never going to become a reality.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:56:21 PM

There are many group on social  platform like Facebook, twitter and telegram. These group gives tips and recommendation all the time. In cryptocurrency, you have to grow up and make your own decisions otherwise, you may get burnt!

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

I think what you need is something that is easily accessible with internet. There are a lot of informative files lying around the place, and all that you might have to do is just search. Search deeply maybe, and you will definitely come across what you are looking for. Go to youtube, reddit or any other site that you think might be helpful. I do not have any info on it, I would have shared.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

There are many group that help you trade or invest. Some of them are free and some of them require a fee to participate, but it will be more quality. One group I want to introduce you is TradingFomo group (https://t.me/tradingfomo)

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

There is a lot of information on the Internet, both useful and not very useful. The main thing is to conduct a thorough search, then success will be guaranteed. All you need is the right answers.
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

If you want to know the information to invest in electronic money then you go to the website: https://www.finstead.com/bite/best-cryptocurrencies-to-invest-August-2018
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

I think in this forum is already a great community. in this forum could certainly be a place to discuss and exchange ideas about what it wants to be known. This is in fact already a forum or community elders are complete with all of the information. Perhaps a more specific again there such as telegrams and if you want to follow a sure is nice.

South Park

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

There are many group that help you trade or invest. Some of them are free and some of them require a fee to participate, but it will be more quality. One group I want to introduce you is TradingFomo group (https://t.me/tradingfomo)
Those are not trading groups those are essentially pump and dump groups that try to make it seem as if they are legitimate by giving advice but the truth is that the owner is looking for a way to scam you, I know that it can be difficult to believe but there are many stories of people in the forum that thought that they have found a legitimate trading group only to find out later that was not the case.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

No need to look for things that are difficult to find.
Be thankful that this is the only way, you can see in this Forum all the knowledge about Cryptocurrency you can get.

Keep asking questions like that, surely everyone will answer, make sure to ask in the right menu, Bitcoin Discussion, Trading Discussion and Altcoin Discussion.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Do not ask for a community to teach you,study or research it into the internet or YouTube trading tutorials it help you so that you can get ideas how to do tradings,or else you can explore the forum because all of your questions you can get an answer here.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

There are numerous exchange sites that you can think of and when doing any investment, try to analyze which exchange site offers the best on service pertaining to transaction of that particular coin. Never be in hurry to invest. read terms and conditions first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: