Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: * Invest Like a Pro | * Trade like a Master -- Get Your Personal Adviser  (Read 5558 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:48:51 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 05:38:48 AM by tk808

TK808 - Investing and Trading Adviser

New to bitcoin and altcoins?  

Trying to take your trading to the next level?

Whether you just installed a wallet for the first time, or you are a trade-exchange Buddha, I offer personalized individual one one one lessons via email/skype and group email blasts about trading strategy, investment advice, mining, what's hot, and what's not.

I'm a seasoned successful investor offering my services to the community for those who want an edge making coin over all the others.  You've invested so much already in coin, why not invest a fraction more on what matters most; Information.

About Me (in detail) and My History I'm TK808 and i'm very passionate about Alt-coins and the way Bitcoin is changing the world as we know it. I was an investor in commodities and currencies for FOREX for about 5 years, before i discovered the world of bitcoin. I initially invested a total of $2,000 USD in the alt- markets back in December 2013 and have made turned that into a profit of $17,000+ USD in alt-coins to date. I'm relentless when it comes to investing, and have always on top of my game reducing risk and loss. I research and gain insight through the real-world stock exchange and as well as everyday people on these forums.

I can't promise i'll make you rich. What I can promise is to give you the deepest and most thoughtful insight on how the markets are reacting, current trends, and what is and not a good buy. I'll also offer my knowledge and strategies, that I've gained, from spending tens-of-thousands of hours, researching, investing, trading, learning from master traders and talking to average people on forums all over.

What you will get:

1) 1 on 1 Chats and access to my Facebook, Twitter, Email, Phone-Number, Skype.. Etc.

2 ) On-Demand answers to your questions

3 ) Email Newsletters, a formal info-guide on what i'm currently investing and buying into

4 ) Launching soon: Premium based service, currently in development.

And anything else i can offer you, in your ventures.

Clients:

(1) La*******ha
(2) Ju***81
(3) i****u
(4) Zu****a3
(5) Be***J
(6) Jo****W
(7) R***r
(8 ) P***ff
(9) Mic****A91
(10) lo***m
(11) K****y
(12) Sta*****n
(13) Alo****oy
(14) M****a
(15) J***dia
(16) ke****u
(17) Vic***99
(18) Zy***erx
(19) E**i

If you are ready to start making more coin,

Service costs .1 btc PER month

Prices are subject to rise depending the demand on my time.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM ME or SKYPE - Anaxai9, even if you are just curious about this.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:55:43 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 08:52:56 PM by tk808

Legitimate Client Reviews:

-------

"He is actually really serious and, passioned, I m not saying you will make tons of money, but if you want some advices for your moves, he is your man."  

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454874.msg5023282#msg5023282

"Newbie or advanced, I recommend speaking to tk808, quality guy, quality help, quality explanations."

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457679.msg5066727#msg5066727

"I spoke with TK on the phone for about half an hour about a bunch of different altcoins and general investing info, as well as music and other unrelated topics - good guy to chat with and he has some good insights and does his research, enlightened me about a few coins I had not heard of that definitely sound promising."

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457679.msg5092791#msg5092791

"Yes, I can confirm I got a lot of useful information. I thank you for them"

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457679.msg5103749#msg5103749

--------
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:11:39 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 06:08:01 AM by MsCollec

SCAM CHECK

Conclusion: LEGIT

'if you can't beat them, join them'
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:15:20 AM

SCAM CHECK

Conclusion: THIS IS A SCAM

'if you can't beat them, join them'

I'm guilty of that.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:16:04 AM

Lets get this clear now, i have never scammed anyone in my life. I'm an honest and hardworking guy with ethics and morals. I already have clients (Not my puppet accounts) that will vouch here.

I've always tried to help this community, and my previous posts will vouch for that. I know it's fun to claim scam on posts that ask for btc, but please try to see it through my eyes.

If you really want to use MY scam check and claim this is a scam then go through in detail and put reasons why.

If not, please revoke those comments it really is just unnecessary fud..
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:26:50 AM

Please revoke those comments, because it's entirely false. You are using my SCAM CHECK, without even going through the checks.

Lets get this clear now, i have never scammed anyone in my life. I'm an honest and hardworking guy with ethics and morals. I already have clients (Not my puppet accounts) that will vouch here.

I've always tried to help this community, and my previous posts will vouch for that. I know it's fun to claim scam on posts that ask for btc, but please try to see it through my eyes.

If you really want to use MY scam check and claim this is a scam then go through in detail and put reasons why.

Well, add me to your clients list so that I can review and give my unbiased feedbacks to the community about TK808's House of investment.
I'm just joking with you, I know you are one of the scam crusaders on BTT and you started this business idea based on a mockery of a scam.
Cheers
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:27:57 AM

Done, if you write a full explict review for me. I'll let you in for a 2-day trial.

You are always commenting right after me about scams, don't spread mis-information based on no facts.
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:34:32 AM

Done, if you write a full explict review for me. I'll let you in for a 2-day trial. I know you MsCollec, you may not need the advice.

You are always commenting right after me about scams, don't spread mis-information based on no facts.

I will pass on that offer, I'm busy.  It's not my intention to discredit your work. Good luck  Grin

tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:35:50 AM

Done, if you write a full explict review for me. I'll let you in for a 2-day trial. I know you MsCollec, you may not need the advice.

I will pass on that offer, I'm busy.  It's not my intention to discredit your work. Good luck  Grin

The only thing you did by coming to this thread is discredit yourself, your dignity and hurt potential clients that actually have invested interest in my knowledge.

It was a lose-lose situation. 
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:07:07 AM

I will pass on that offer, I'm busy.  It's not my intention to discredit your work. Good luck  Grin

The only thing you did by coming to this thread is discredit yourself, your dignity and hurt potential clients that actually have invested interest in my knowledge.

You are taking my comment out of context "if you can't beat them, join them', what I meant is that you took the innovative to execute what a Scammer what trying to do but in a positive way. And I should have edited the conclusion from your scam check.  
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:19:02 AM

You are taking my comment out of context "if you can't beat them, join them', what I meant is that you took the innovative to execute what a Scammer what trying to do but in a positive way. And I should have edited the conclusion from your scam check.  

Oh, i thought you were meaning that in a negative way, like i was scamming people. My fault here.

Cheers man for clearing that up.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:21:19 AM

Are you the tk808 that used to mine on litecoinpool.org with a lot of mh/s?
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:26:05 AM

Are you the tk808 that used to mine on litecoinpool.org with a lot of mh/s?

Litecoin is the only coin i used to mine. So maybe : >
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:57:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=451356.0

Why was that thread closed?
Have you finally joined the forces? Smiley
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:58:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=451356.0

Why was that thread closed?
Have you finally joined the forces? Smiley

I want to believe NEM is legit, so i don't want to hinder my stake in it for an unpopular thread
redbijou

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:06:32 PM

I'm eager to learn about the topic, and want to hear your view on it, however I feel a bit skeptical. How can you say your a season pro but only have traded the coins since Dec/2013. Do you feel the result was based on luck, and all the hype around bitcoin, and it was just a timing issue? Is there any evidence on your track records? By no mean I'm trying to insult you with my post, but in fact I sign-up to this forum just to ask you more questions before I sign up.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:17:29 PM

I'm eager to learn about the topic, and want to hear your view on it, however I feel a bit skeptical. How can you say your a season pro but only have traded the coins since Dec/2013. Do you feel the result was based on luck, and all the hype around bitcoin, and it was just a timing issue? Is there any evidence on your track records? By no mean I'm trying to insult you with my post, but in fact I sign-up to this forum just to ask you more questions before I sign up.

You would be surprised of how many day-traders that were trading gold, silver and commodity stocks have switched into investing and trading alt-currencies.

Before i became entrenched in bitcoin/alt-coins I traded with FOREX and Binary trading for about 5 years. Over those 5 years i've lost thousands and gained 10s of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands. Losing money is never fun, so i've learned how to minimize my risk dramatically through several analysis's of the markets. But, sometimes that doesn't work. Trading is a psychology game, i love psychology. Knowning how people react and certain pieces of information, i believe is more reliable then any algorithm. I use both methods to invest and trade. I currently have 3 monitors on my desktop, which help me analyze with algorithms and monitor everything about my target stock.

Lots of us came over because of the bitcoin boom, and for a seasoned FOREX (which is commodities and currency trading on live markets) alternative currencies are very elementary. There are several reasons for this at the moment, Alt-coins are only being traded amongst the minority, there is hardly any swaying of public opinion or articles daily about a certain coin. Regulations are very-low to non-existant and it's not prone or tied to the real-world enconomy... not yet at least.

The markets are very easily to manipulate and make thousands within an hour, if you have the starting capital and expertise to do so. The manipulations are happening for two reasons: Large btc stake owners (smart money) and seasoned traders from wallstreet, forex and possibly even now mutual and hedge funds. They are slowly trickling in, and this is very prevlent if you watch the amount of volume is happening with coins.

A month or two ago, i rarely saw coins trading in excess of a million. Now several coins a day can be subject to massive amounts of cash flow.

Hope that helps, this kind of got long. I could go on for hours about details, i believe this is a good summary of my insight and my skills/potential as a trader/investor
msdogey

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:24:16 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 10:34:50 PM by msdogey

TK808's Investing and Trading Advice

New to bitcoin and altcoins?  

Trying to take your trading to the next level?

Whether you just installed a wallet for the first time, or you are a trade-exchange Buddha, I offer personalized individual one one one lessons via email/skype and group email blasts about trading strategy, investment advice, mining, what's hot, and what's not.

I'm a seasoned successful investor offering my services to the community for those who want an edge making coin over all the others.  You've invested so much already in coin, why not invest a fraction more on what matters most; Information.

About Me (in detail) and My History I'm TK808 and i'm very passionate about Alt-coins and the way Bitcoin is changing the world as we know it. I was an investor in commodities and currencies for FOREX for about 5 years, before i discovered the world of bitcoin. I initially invested a total of $2,000 USD in the alt- markets back in December 2013 and have made turned that into a profit of $17,000+ USD in alt-coins to date. I'm relentless when it comes to investing, and have always on top of my game reducing risk and loss. I research and gain insight through the real-world stock exchange and as well as everyday people on these forums.

I can't promise i'll make you rich. What I can promise is to give you the deepest and most thoughtful insight on how the markets are reacting, current trends, and what is and not a good buy. I'll also offer my knowledge and strategies, that I've gained, from spending tens-of-thousands of hours, researching, investing, trading, learning from master traders and talking to average people on forums all over.

What you will get:

1) 1 on 1 Chats and access to my Facebook, Twitter, Email, Phone-Number, Skype.. Etc.

2 ) On-Demand answers to your questions

3 ) Email Newsletters, a formal info-guide on what i'm currently investing and buying into

4 ) Soon to be: Website Access (Clients who sign-up for my service will be granted a premium membership on my site)

And anything else i can offer you, in your ventures.

Clients:

(1) La*******ha
(2) Ju***81
(3) i****u
(4) Zu****a3
(5) Be***J

If you are ready to start making more coin,

Service costs .05BTC for the initial 7 clients.

Prices will rise once my service is widely reputable and accepted.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM ME or SKYPE - Anaxai9, even if you are just curious about this.

Scammers gonna scam....

ENTIRE posting directly plagerized from Novaspyders original thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454856.0

If you are going to try to scam, you should at least put in some effort instead of making it painfully obvious.

Did you make this thread because the other one that you deleted had too many pages of people bashing you for being a scammer and a thief?

How embarassing...
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:30:37 PM

Love you too Nova <3
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:02:42 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 09:54:58 PM by iampingu

Newbie or advanced, I recommend speaking to tk808, quality guy, quality help, quality explanations.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: