Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I lost my coin.  (Read 1058 times)
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

yes I also experienced it, and it is very annoying because that is taken not a bit. when I made a deposit to my wallet and I wanted to take it, there was nothing there. is there a solution about the security of the wallet so as not to be hacked again?

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirat9877

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

I think you did not do work on your privacy that's your account was hacked and you lost your coin you have to do work on the privacy
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

This type of lost means that it is not because of crypto declining that is the cause of the huge lost. It is because of negligence in the part of the person or too much trust to someone. We should be extra careful with our investment security.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

I'm sorry.This will serve as a lesson for you in the future.And the incentive to make even more money.
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

The issue of safety of cryptocurrency storage for most of us should be the most important. It is very difficult to earn cryptocurrency, and to lose it on the contrary is very easy.

kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

If you want to get success here you should be more careful and less talking. What is more, have few types of security to save your money and projects.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

I have lost Hugh amount of bitcoin, and I believe some person's here too have gone through same. Can we please share our experience and lessons.

My story :My wallet was hacked, by God knows who. That was 2017 may. I logged in to my blockchain wallet to notice that 0.9  btc I have been accumulating Since 2016 has been taken. Leaving less than $5 worth of bitcoin for me.

My lesson :  don't trust anyone with your crypto, laptop or password. Because I believe someone close to me did that.
you probably have some virus on your computer installing it would be the best even somebody have your laptop password. blockchain doesn't authorize any logins without email authorization if you have the basic security unless the hacker have your email and password always have 2fa on your emails. buying a hardware wallet will be the best option if you want your tokens to be really safe.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

I have lost Hugh amount of bitcoin, and I believe some person's here too have gone through same. Can we please share our experience and lessons.

My story :My wallet was hacked, by God knows who. That was 2017 may. I logged in to my blockchain wallet to notice that 0.9  btc I have been accumulating Since 2016 has been taken. Leaving less than $5 worth of bitcoin for me.

My lesson :  don't trust anyone with your crypto, laptop or password. Because I believe someone close to me did that.
You are right. We should not easily trust someone because anyone had different attitude. Trust no one because even your close friend can betray you.  So inorder for you to decrease the percentage of having a loss then you must think wisely before doing such things.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

My story :My wallet was hacked, by God knows who. That was 2017 may. I logged in to my blockchain wallet to notice that 0.9  btc I have been accumulating Since 2016 has been taken. Leaving less than $5 worth of bitcoin for me.

My lesson :  don't trust anyone with your crypto, laptop or password. Because I believe someone close to me did that.

If you have earned bitcoin and decided to save it for a long time, use cold wallets! and do not tell anyone about its existence.

triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

I would also recommend not to open suspicious pages and yes don’t ever give your password anyone. When it comes to money, even friends can betray you.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

Use it as experience and never repeat the same mistakes. My experience say, if someone send you link in many platform ( email, social media, telegram ) don't click and ignore the person, unless you know and have interest with him. Another thing is, never save your crypto in long time on your wallet. In this case you should fast and replace your asset into currency or personal wallet that only you know the password. Do that and never give up, good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

What's the date of the last transaction for your blockchain wallet? Put the bitcoin wallet address here maybe someone phished you and he's part of the forum.
It's your money so trust no one with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

Just don't ever trust anyone, because it will only cause you trouble in the future. Our market has a lot of people with bad intentions, who only wants easy ways to earn. We all have learned our lessons somehow and we just have to be cautious at all times.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

if you do not have the knowledge to trade, you will lose, I suggest from now you do not have to trade, keep your coins in a long time, it is a good decision
Sometimes it is good to HODL your coins than use in in trading. Because by holding your coins,you are always a winner. Smiley

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

because you are very naive, so you lose coins here in Socratus you could get 2 times more
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

Scammers also use money to scam, just like doing fake website for phishing, I was a victim of fake myetherwallet phishing, being new to ether is very risky, I lost all my token and eth all worth $1000 after clicking google ads on a search result for "myetherwallet" and log in using my code.

My tip is to always search how to use and secure a wallet before using as well in online wallet if its safe or fake.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

It's easy enough to lose money. It is enough not to understand the basics of technical analysis and invest money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

You mean that your wallet was hacked by someone and stolen all your Bitcoin? Would you mind post your BTC address in here, don't forget to monitor your BTC transfer address, even BTC is anonymously but you till can find out where it to go, maybe you can catch this theft in one day.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

that is the risk of having coin in your wallet specially you will leave it for a year, it should be a lesson to you that you should keep it in your private wallet with 2fa so that your coin is much secured.
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

Thankfully never lost any coins, but I think you need to trust someone atleast, although that is difficult. For instance my father has all my secret keys incase something happens to me.

I get the caution, and it's definitely needed, but you also don't want to lose all those coins should something happen to you, better your family get them or something.

I'm sorry about that loss, that must have hurt so much. Never trust friends.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: