Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I lost my coin.  (Read 1060 times)
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

There are a lot of ways how to lose money here but it is easy to avoid such problems. Be patient, be able to wait, use reliable wallets and platforms.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

I am concerned about you. this is for you to learn to save the private key safely and you must really keep the private key that you save
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

I have lost Hugh amount of bitcoin, and I believe some person's here too have gone through same. Can we please share our experience and lessons.

My story :My wallet was hacked, by God knows who. That was 2017 may. I logged in to my blockchain wallet to notice that 0.9  btc I have been accumulating Since 2016 has been taken. Leaving less than $5 worth of bitcoin for me.

My lesson :  don't trust anyone with your crypto, laptop or password. Because I believe someone close to me did that.
it really depends on your actions.
if you have a personal computer, but low in security its possible.
and the possibility of getting phished is also a problem.
but regardless of the possibilities, its better to start fresh and new and be careful.
Maksim Larov

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

It was a lesson for you and for all of us. Don't trust anyone, never disclose password, privatekey.
Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

basically, cryptocurrency international providing benefits and also risks if we failed to use it properly. if we are careless then it is going to be fatal like a hacked wallet who we recognise that is fatal. to sign up for cryptocurrency we should definitely observe it well to keep away from some thing this is dangerous. the maximum essential element is we must be extra careful and affected person.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

I have lost Hugh amount of bitcoin, and I believe some person's here too have gone through same. Can we please share our experience and lessons.

My story :My wallet was hacked, by God knows who. That was 2017 may. I logged in to my blockchain wallet to notice that 0.9  btc I have been accumulating Since 2016 has been taken. Leaving less than $5 worth of bitcoin for me.

My lesson :  don't trust anyone with your crypto, laptop or password. Because I believe someone close to me did that.

0,9 BTC is not huge amount. What type of wallet did you use? And how someone could find out the password from the wallet, if the password was complicated enough - it is not possible.

goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

Sharing this kind of experience is good to make some people here taking it as a precious lesson. being careful and careful again sometimes is not enough. The reaosn is because nobody will know that we will get hacked by somebody. But of course, we can make some effort to secure ours by taking the coins into the hardware wallet or others to make our coins secure.

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

It was a lesson for you and for all of us. Don't trust anyone, never disclose password, privatekey.
You had to hide your private key better and not tell anyone about it, some people just pretend to be friends, but at any moment they can betray you. Be careful next time.

Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Geez, the most important notes do not trust anyone, even if it's your nearest person, because anyone can betray us. It's a lesson for all of us to be wary of the people around us. Wherever possible keep a private key safe place. For that, I recommend purchasing hardware wallets because the level of security is better than the online wallet.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

This is a sad story. I was also robbed bitcoin several years ago. I was robbed of a phone that was tied to a bitcoin-purse. It was very insulting. But I survived it and earned even more than I had at that time.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

This is a sad story. Now this will be a lesson for you, because we need to adhere to security measures and not give your private key to anyone, because scammers are everywhere.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Making mistakes is the normal events here and I am sure that it is ok moreover. With mistakes we become more far-sighted and clever, we get an experience.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

A hacker must be your closed one because he knows that you hold bitcoins in your wallet, if it was a random hacking then there should be at least 2-3 cases with you at the same time. Don't trust anyone it's crypto world, only trust in you if you want to keep your bitcoins safe with you in your wallet. You can also use hardware wallets for long term storage of coins.
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

Making mistakes is the normal events here and I am sure that it is ok moreover. With mistakes we become more far-sighted and clever, we get an experience.
we need to double check while we want to make tranfer our coins or token.small mistake make our token lost.and can not recovered again.evenmore this coins or tokens has high value.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

maybe the wallet you use has been hacked and I suggest there should replace your wallet if you can replace with a wallet that is more ama like using google authenticator.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

Unfortunately when you lose your coin, I'm very careful when to log in to your wallet. I secure my computer and do not log in passwords when I go out or use public networks.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

Yes you are right. Do not trust anyone amid reports of hacking and stealing of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is becoming valuable at recent times. So people or hackers are always looking forwards to the right time to steal coins. And you might be another victim if you do not caution. So do not share your address and keyword with anyone, even the one you deem to be faithful to you. 
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

in my part, i have a lot of friends and also a family entering this kind of thing. i am sharing my thoughts if they want any advises and guidance. but i dont really trust anybody when it comes to privatekeys, passwords of account or any private informations. i hold it just like a secret. by the way, thank s for your story. im going to share this to give lessons.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

I'll tell you my friends in secret, I'm not letting anyone in for my work computer. But, to be completely safe, you need to create for your cryptomanipulations a separate kopter or notbook

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

I agree, when you are engaged in crypto currency, you can not trust anyone. You can also lose tokens when you forget your password.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: