Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know a new bounty  (Read 553 times)
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

If you are looking for a bounty task on this forum, then you should observe the release time of the bounty thread, you can see it at the time of publication, if you are looking for a task elsewhere, then you can go to the official website of these missions. See the project time!
ar72

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

If you look for in bounties board it is difficult to choose a new bounty because that sort descending by last post. Be better you look for the manager website. The manager is always updated about bounty and the time.
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

I just follow crypto related social media accounts especially on telegram channel. I also got an update about new bounties by the managers, I followed their channel and they posted an update there
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.
There are members who actively make spreadsheet of new bounties and you just gotta scroll through those list. But i don't have the time and luxury to check those out so i just joined the telegram groups of the bounty managers which there, they publicly announced that they have another bounty running.
ANDRE2222

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

read and understand bounty see start date, usually promoted before start
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.

You may want to check this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3998963.0 - It contains a table of new bounties created by tvplus006. He usually updated it with the latest bounties. He really did good by collating new campaign. There's also another member who already collating the same data, however, I totally forgot the link. Will definitely share it to you once I found it. Good luck bounty hunting.

Yes, I've had this one bookmarked for a while. It's a good service that he provides
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

You can distinguish between new and old bounties by comparing the dates they were posted on this forum. Mostly new bounties are on the first page of the bounty thread. You can also check external website like bountylord.com, they host new bounty and direct you back to this website.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

I don't like to follow new bounties the easiest way because most likely it will pay little money. Lots of people in the same bounty is bad!
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Here's one. It sorts all posts by date added https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc . I hope that it will be useful to you in search of new bounty companies posted on the forum.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Go to ICO reviewing sites and look for bounty link. You will get the link at the footer. I usually visit icodrops.com and icobench.com.You can easily find new bounties there.. I also started there.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

You should turn on notification for Bounties section then if there is any new bounty topic create and you'll receive an email to notice about it Smiley. It's the best way to know about new bounty campaign Smiley. But I think it's still fine if you join bounty campaign which just run for 2 or 3 weeks cause each bounty campaign often run for months.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

I think if we are only 2-3 weeks behind there is no problem therefore for me is still new but if you want to join since the first week then I suggest you to "NOTIFY" top right corner then you will always get notification by email every new bounty

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

If you are willing to pay you 2-3 hours a day, then you can always find a good bounty by browsing the bounty section of the forum. Although there are a lot of scams, you can still find those truly credible bounty if you spend a lot of time.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

It's easy. Just go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and then click notify menu on the right top of the forum thread. After you clicked it you will get a notification to your email when there is new fresh bounties campaign. Try it It works for me. I hope it helps you.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Update frequently in bounties forums and view from first to last. If you see it has been running for a few weeks, then what you want the new bounty project does not exist, try reloading and looking back from first to last. I'm sure you'll find.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.
go to thread bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
there are many new or available bounty and you can choose or find it there.
always see thread creation date and see bounty announcement you will follow.
I hope you are lucky.
have looked through the page and the site for the spreadsheet ( http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ ). Its good enough for the updates of new bounty that you need.  You can bookmark on your browser for frequent check up

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

go to thread bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
there are many new or available bounty and you can choose or find it there.
always see thread creation date and see bounty announcement you will follow.
I hope you are lucky.
I want to complete your answer, if you want to now a new bounty thread, You can find out when you see the replies and views of the bounty thread. I Hope my answer can help you.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

As for me, I find projects that I like and then follow them. If at some point they do bounty - awesome! If I have time and if the conditions suit me, I join the bounty program.
When you have a long list of such projects, you won't have problems of finding bounties. Quite the contrary - there won't be a time for all of them.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.

There is a bounty section on bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

I can suggest you to join the mainly bounty manager channel like Amazix, Sylon, Tokensuite etc. they will post here when a new bounty is launched.
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

It's easy. There are new bounties everyday and every week you must search it on marketplace>altcoin discussion. or better join bountyhive platform to get updated on new bounties.

And you'd find a good campaign if you just read the whitepaper and learn more about the dev team. Learn the search for them and know what they are capable of. If they got the idea of how to do it in time to complete their roadmap, they may just be able to be success in delivering their product. The utility of their token and the idea should help you decide whether they are good projects to invest with.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: