Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know a new bounty  (Read 553 times)
chriskins (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.
go to thread bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
there are many new or available bounty and you can choose or find it there.
always see thread creation date and see bounty announcement you will follow.
I hope you are lucky.
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

An experienced team of developers wants to present to you and your friends new opportunities in the world of crypto currency. Do not miss your chance! DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.
I hope you are lucky.

In the bounty thread will be found many new projects and we can read clearly all the projects that run, we can learn each project and can jump for rewards.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

New bounties has less than 20 pages I suppose. You can check a lot of new bounties on icodrops and amazix announcements so you can gather a lot of stakes  Cool
Nananeko

Activity: 70

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

I usually search some information about bounty in different ICO rating.  Cool

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

You may want to check this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3998963.0 - It contains a table of new bounties created by tvplus006. He usually updated it with the latest bounties. He really did good by collating new campaign. There's also another member who already collating the same data, however, I totally forgot the link. Will definitely share it to you once I found it. Good luck bounty hunting.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

you can find it on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and click the notification in the top corner to receive the latest bounty campaign notification, or you can also join bounty platform like bountyhive.io or bountyplatform.io
benalexis12

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

There are new bounties everyday and every week you must search it on marketplace>altcoin discussion. or better join bountyhive platform to get updated on new bounties.

angohanta

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

I usually check the "Anounncement (Altcoins)" section after logging in. Chances are some bounties have just been posted there, or a new campaign opened up. Check this one for Semux - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.0, I joined the signature campaign as it was just announced recently and came up in the top results. Not sure of other's strategies though.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
shaonirfan

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

You can use good Bounty platform like https://bountyplatform.io/ , bountyhive.io/ , alpha.bounty0x.io/ etc etc
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

I think you can pay attention to this website, so this website will update the list of bounty threads in the first place.
https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.

There is lots of ICO rating websites help to find the upcoming bounties also with good rating by experts. Please check below one of the best ICO website.

https://icobench.com/icos

You can filter your bounties based upon you option.
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

I would like to suggest join the old campaign as long as it is not yet finish. At the first campaign you join it is alright the old. Let say past two or three weeks is ok the important you will join and try what will be the immediate outcome of your first campaign. That is my opinion because I did it currently.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Yes I agree, how did we know if the bounty is new? Just like my bounty now it's almost  2 months before i joining but it's nice because they accept a newbie. But next bounty I hope its a new.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

To find new bounty campaign go to the section of altcoin dicussion and bounty trends. Through this section you will see different kind of bounty camapign and it is up to how you filter it. To know better the legality of bounty read first their bounty program and also the whitepaper. Another is make an study or research to your prospect bounty program once. The other way to find new bounty program is in icobench.com/icos. This website can help you to find good and fresh bounty program.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

Just go to this like right here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and from there you can notify yourself just by clicking notify on the right part of the page and new bounties will be messaged to your gmail.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

Well if you are best bounty hunter.. It doesn't mean that new bounty has a lots of chances to succeed...  Yeah maybe... But for me i would rather participate on those bounty campaign that has a lots of member involve than being only one prson who participate in that campaign...  But we cat predict it there are lots of campaign that get succeed even the are just a few member...  But if you find it... It will really helps you to earn a lots because the chanCes you will get a lots of token is possible...
Mike_Z

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

as for me, I learn about new Bounty projects through chat rooms in the telegram, or I read on this forum, here too often write about the Bounty of the company
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

There are many bounty reccomended site that you can find on google, i can mentioned several of them such as https://cryptocreed.com/list-of-bounties-of-icos/ , https://bountyplatform.io/ , you can find another on google
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

If you are looking for a bounty task on this forum, then you should observe the release time of the bounty thread, you can see it at the time of publication, if you are looking for a task elsewhere, then you can go to the official website of these missions. See the project time!
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

If you look for in bounties board it is difficult to choose a new bounty because that sort descending by last post. Be better you look for the manager website. The manager is always updated about bounty and the time.
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

I just follow crypto related social media accounts especially on telegram channel. I also got an update about new bounties by the managers, I followed their channel and they posted an update there
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

There are members who actively make spreadsheet of new bounties and you just gotta scroll through those list. But i don't have the time and luxury to check those out so i just joined the telegram groups of the bounty managers which there, they publicly announced that they have another bounty running.
ANDRE2222

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

read and understand bounty see start date, usually promoted before start
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

You may want to check this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3998963.0 - It contains a table of new bounties created by tvplus006. He usually updated it with the latest bounties. He really did good by collating new campaign. There's also another member who already collating the same data, however, I totally forgot the link. Will definitely share it to you once I found it. Good luck bounty hunting.

Yes, I've had this one bookmarked for a while. It's a good service that he provides
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

You can distinguish between new and old bounties by comparing the dates they were posted on this forum. Mostly new bounties are on the first page of the bounty thread. You can also check external website like bountylord.com, they host new bounty and direct you back to this website.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

I don't like to follow new bounties the easiest way because most likely it will pay little money. Lots of people in the same bounty is bad!
rextoinsem

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Here's one. It sorts all posts by date added https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc . I hope that it will be useful to you in search of new bounty companies posted on the forum.
Naitik

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Go to ICO reviewing sites and look for bounty link. You will get the link at the footer. I usually visit icodrops.com and icobench.com.You can easily find new bounties there.. I also started there.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

You should turn on notification for Bounties section then if there is any new bounty topic create and you'll receive an email to notice about it Smiley. It's the best way to know about new bounty campaign Smiley. But I think it's still fine if you join bounty campaign which just run for 2 or 3 weeks cause each bounty campaign often run for months.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

I think if we are only 2-3 weeks behind there is no problem therefore for me is still new but if you want to join since the first week then I suggest you to "NOTIFY" top right corner then you will always get notification by email every new bounty

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

If you are willing to pay you 2-3 hours a day, then you can always find a good bounty by browsing the bounty section of the forum. Although there are a lot of scams, you can still find those truly credible bounty if you spend a lot of time.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

It's easy. Just go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and then click notify menu on the right top of the forum thread. After you clicked it you will get a notification to your email when there is new fresh bounties campaign. Try it It works for me. I hope it helps you.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Update frequently in bounties forums and view from first to last. If you see it has been running for a few weeks, then what you want the new bounty project does not exist, try reloading and looking back from first to last. I'm sure you'll find.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

I hope you are lucky.
have looked through the page and the site for the spreadsheet ( http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ ). Its good enough for the updates of new bounty that you need.  You can bookmark on your browser for frequent check up
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

I hope you are lucky.
I want to complete your answer, if you want to now a new bounty thread, You can find out when you see the replies and views of the bounty thread. I Hope my answer can help you.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

As for me, I find projects that I like and then follow them. If at some point they do bounty - awesome! If I have time and if the conditions suit me, I join the bounty program.
When you have a long list of such projects, you won't have problems of finding bounties. Quite the contrary - there won't be a time for all of them.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

There is a bounty section on bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

I can suggest you to join the mainly bounty manager channel like Amazix, Sylon, Tokensuite etc. they will post here when a new bounty is launched.
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

It's easy. There are new bounties everyday and every week you must search it on marketplace>altcoin discussion. or better join bountyhive platform to get updated on new bounties.

And you'd find a good campaign if you just read the whitepaper and learn more about the dev team. Learn the search for them and know what they are capable of. If they got the idea of how to do it in time to complete their roadmap, they may just be able to be success in delivering their product. The utility of their token and the idea should help you decide whether they are good projects to invest with.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

There are new bounties added almost everyday here on bitcointalk forum, go to bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and check out the one which suits you the best.

If you are following some specific projects, check their Telegram/Twitter and ask them if they are having any bounty campaign in future.

You can also check out some automated bounty platforms like bountyhive.io or bountyhunters.com , Good luck and happy hunting.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

I think you have to spend some time looking for bounty and diving in to recognize which are trusted bounties and which are not Grin
Go to the icodrops , icobench ,and this  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

there is nothing hiden over it, what you will do is that; some bounty managers normally write down the start date and the ends dates on the thread, then moreover how you will know new project is that will see the name of the bounty manager as the first person that just posted on thread.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

Just as what they have said, you can browse the Bounties section and choose from the lists. There are lots if options and since most bounties takes months to finiah, you won't have any problem in case you choose a bounty that has already started. Also, there is no assurance that the 'newly posted' campaigns are good and has potential, so you better just check them one by one, read, research and then decide.
devbounty

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

Just go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and then click "notify' menu on the right top of the forum thread. you will get a notification to your email when there is new bounties campaign Smiley
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

me know the bounty program and telegram me or login as also or search program on telegram, outside me also the group you they will be will be going to the new programs that is my way
deniyoga

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Go to the bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
There are many new gifts available and see the date of making the thread.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

There are new bounties everyday and every week you must search it on marketplace>altcoin discussion. or better join bountyhive platform to get updated on new bounties.
Yes you can find new bounties here and also in the announcement section, through telegram or from social media.
Accertarsi

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

Well, I am suggesting you a link here you will get new updates regarding new bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 . I hope this will help you in your findings.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

To see the new bounty project first you need to know whether the new ICO project open up the thread on bounties section. If you does not find the ICO bounty thread of the concern project you wait for that project to come in the bounties mate.

I suggest you to check topicolist.com website to find the upcoming ICO project in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

You can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Bounty campaign update everyday in here, and you can choose the campaign you like. I suggest you check the manager of campaign, it's a very important factor.
SledgeHumor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

There are many different websites for such notification, i.e. of a new bounty. The websites can be found if we search them on the internet or if we look it up at the different forums or platforms. But we need to look out for scams, by seeing how popular the projects are.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

How do you know what a new bounty is? I know from friends in social networks where I share information and where it will connect me with bounty hunters, you know about Where's the news?
Irvanremok

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

I think you are more careful to find and choose the gift so that you can get new karuni you can search in the market and in bounty alcoin to find the gift. and look at the top left when he posts if it's today then list it. if it's already a week or more then search and select lah until you meet. I guess it's not hard enough to find if you're a thorough and stinky student.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Hi there is so much bounty program to choose from, you can check all of the bounties at Alternative Cryptocurrencies > Child Boards > Bounties (AltCoins)

Hope you can see it in the homepage, Happy Hunting.

quarkchain.io
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

The bounty hunting activity or the news of bounty required is something which gets easily missed because it is process or act which happens very frequently. To be updated and get notified we need to be connected on the forums all the time and also we need to find a good manager too.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

Hi! When you visit the bounty. You will see the notify button on the right. It's under the new topic. Click on it. Every time someone posts a new campaign, a message will be emailed to you. Just check your email daily. good luck
leoliln45

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

You can get to know about them from this forum easily. Search it over here.
Bosda

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

if you want the most recent campaign you can receive notification via email by going to settings then look in the top right corner there is a notification, then input your email and now you have connected .. good luck
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

You can look it up at   bounties> altcoin. here a lot of bounty that you can choose and which is perfect for you and  also here  very much  new bounty

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
onepiece1995

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

look in the number of views and reply it. if the view and its reply exceeds 500 then we can make sure the project has been long. or you can also search on websites such as Cointelegraph, ICO Token News, ICO News, CoinDesk and ICO Alert. maybe can help you
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

You can look it up at   bounties> altcoin. here a lot of bounty that you can choose and which is perfect for you and  also here  very much  new bounty

Yeah you can check the good project first instead of confirming the new campaign in the bounties section. I do not know rating sites are projecting the upcoming ICO or not mate. I want to join in good bounty program means first I check the good manager or not.

Then read the white paper and technical paper enough to understand the bounty program is worthy or not mate.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

in the marketplace (altcoins)> bounties (altcoins) I usually find a new bounty, usually from page 1 to 5.
and there's more, we can join the bountyhive platform to find out new info about gifts.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:35:07 AM

Just click this link OP for bounties paid in altcoin! => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc

You will be able to filter the new bounty campaigns listed. If you want to join a campaign paid in bitcoin then go to service section => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

If you want to filter it to the newly listed topics then you can just click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0;sort=first_post;desc

I hope that help you!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

I see that two people here have already suggested Amazix, and I agree,,, this is the best channel to follow live bounties as they are launched, when they are launched. In fact, I am new to them and only recently followed them on Telegram. They have a website bounties.biz you should check it out. all the ongoing bounties are listed there in order of when they finish so you can also see when they finish.

This are all managed by Amazix too. They seem to only manage good programs so that is another bonus to me.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Check bountyhive or just stay on the Bounties all of the time, you'll see some of them that doesn't have much participants and launched recently.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Now peoples are connecting with bounties and they always find out these bounties. Peoples are searching in ICO for bounties. You can also need a keep eye on amazix announcements.
ikarasev10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

I read this forum and special chat rooms dedicated to bounty in the messenger of Telegram, as well as watching my favorite bounty teams !

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

read ICOdrops chat and visit site, they select excellent projects!
Qilimanjaro  I found it there.
an excellent project, I think that even I will take part in ICO!
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

If you are looking for a bounty task on this forum, then you should observe the release time of the bounty thread, you can see it at the time of publication, if you are looking for a task elsewhere, then you can go to the official website of these missions. See the project time!
Yes, I agree with you because it is a very good way to know a new bounty because you will be able to get the time it was released and you can also go to the bounty section in the forum because you can get updates of new bounties there or maybe check the icobench/icodrops or other bounty sites to see new bounties.
easycoin995

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

In many websites you can find these types of thread based on this many new coins are available there also this will help you and for better benefits you can talk with users who usually use this types of things also you should follow the announcement.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

Hi brother that easy i will show you how to find new bounties   . you can check on this Spreadsheets https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=861227300 
there you can choose every new bounty release from every bounty manager.!  Smiley
raimslii

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

To update the bounty, you can go to the bounty thread, and enable the mail notification. It will notify you when new posts are posted on your mail, making it easy to update new projects. Also, many of the current members have updated their spreadsheet, updated daily, for example, http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ of tvplus006.
tot-o

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

If you open and have read on the Bounty (Altcoins) once a week at least then you will know new from old, first is the count of persons who comment on the thread or when you open the post and you will see the date.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:11:33 AM

You need to go ICODROP or some page which review and evaluate the potential ICO project to find the good ICO with high rating and then find its bounty campaign to do. The other way is follow some bounty manager group and do this bounty of them.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

The other way to find new bounty program is in icobench.com/icos. This website can help you to find good and fresh bounty program.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

If it lasts about a week then it is still new. But projects usually have start date and end date, you should take a closer look at the project
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

Before joining you should watch the start time of the bonus campaign and its end. It is detailed in there.
cryptobull3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

You can check this thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

But before you get excited and go join to all of them you should know most of them are scams and they are not supposed to get add any where!
So look carefully and don't waist ur time on scams , I suggest you follow good bounty managers at least that way risk of getting scam decrease abit!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
raflez

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

always see the date of creation of the thread and see the announcement of the prize that you will follow. there are many new or available gifts and you can choose or find them there. thank you
withlove99

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

I hope you are lucky.

In the bounty thread will be found many new projects and we can read clearly all the projects that run, we can learn each project and can jump for rewards.

This is the only and most effective way to find the new bounty, or we can track bounty managers when they have out with new bounty programs.
vekuty

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

I think instead of just reading the title you should read the content to find out what new or old project. also to find out good project before joining
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

The bitcointalk forum is a very good platform, but it requires you to enter the thread to view the time. It seems that you need more rewards mission platforms.
https://beta.bounty0x.io
https://icobench.com
http://cryptoinfluence.io
https://bountyhunters.io

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
jakasantosa

Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

To find out the new bounty there is no specific instructions. because the bounty is every day and every time will always be updated continuously. as a Bounty hunter, you have to try to find and choose which bounty is new and where the bounty is running. because of that, as a bounty hunter, you have to look for it.

Look Forward
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Always check at some bounty platform to update the new campaign such as: bounty0x, bountyhive, bountyplatform... Beside these platform, you can find the good ICO at ICOdrop or ICObench and then go goole and search the bounty campaign with these good ICO.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

I suggest that you should go to the bounty section in the bitcointalk forum. There you will find new projects and also see their creation dates but take your time to do the necessary research before you participate in the campaign for you not to end up in a scam project.
withlove99

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

You can go to thread bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Then search by date, pay attention to topics with less Replies and Views as new topics often have less replies, that is how I do to find new bounty, hope to help you.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

If you want to know a new bounty soon after the bounty thread created then you need to go to Bounties (Altcoins),then click notify option on the upper right corener of your window then you will be notified in email after each and every thread created here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
nghihuynh2018

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

we can know clearly all the projects that run on bountyhide or bountyplatfrom. Icodrops is also a good website which you can find some bounty.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Quite new resource in ICO calendars and planning but very perspective as for me - https://ru.investing.com/crypto/ico-calendar . They publish really good projects and after researching one of them you can easily find bounty for it in the global network.
primarydumz

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

Hi, here a thread for you. i hope it will help you for searching new bounties. Goodluck

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

if you find new bounty you can add
Code:
;sort=first_post;desc
on the link. for example
Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc
this will sort by the latest thread  Wink Wink
kudus11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

if I used to see it from the spreadsheet it has been going on for a long time and there is usually a date from the thread, and it can also be seen from the webset running how long, usually there is a timer that continues to run as long as the bounty runs, maybe it's a little way to find out the bounty has only been running for a long time.
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

You should check the quality of the bounty. I recommend you look at the profile of the bounty manager. Follow some good manager, you can get a quality bounty with token "valuable".
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:58:03 AM

just always check the date posted in the bounty thread and make sure always check daily so you won't miss any new bounty campaigns.
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

New Bounty is always with low reply.. maybe under 20 and u can check time when that bounty start - end
And don't forget to check when this bounty posted

Neekel

Activity: 405

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

You can check new bounty and airdrop here https://crypon.win.
Automatic updates every 2 hours + Telegram + Twitter
Technical characteristic of websites.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

It is not difficult to know about new projects. Now it is easy to promote the news to the top with the help of services, for example, upvotes.io on reddit. But to find a good real project is difficult
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

I think you may need some hunting platforms because these platforms will tell you when it was released!
https://www.bountyhive.io/
https://bounty0x.io/
https://t.me/bountyhiveio
https://t.me/Bounty0xSupport
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: