Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know a new bounty  (Read 553 times)
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

There are new bounties added almost everyday here on bitcointalk forum, go to bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and check out the one which suits you the best.

If you are following some specific projects, check their Telegram/Twitter and ask them if they are having any bounty campaign in future.

You can also check out some automated bounty platforms like bountyhive.io or bountyhunters.com , Good luck and happy hunting.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

I think you have to spend some time looking for bounty and diving in to recognize which are trusted bounties and which are not Grin
Go to the icodrops , icobench ,and this  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
chainguru12

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.

there is nothing hiden over it, what you will do is that; some bounty managers normally write down the start date and the ends dates on the thread, then moreover how you will know new project is that will see the name of the bounty manager as the first person that just posted on thread.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

Just as what they have said, you can browse the Bounties section and choose from the lists. There are lots if options and since most bounties takes months to finiah, you won't have any problem in case you choose a bounty that has already started. Also, there is no assurance that the 'newly posted' campaigns are good and has potential, so you better just check them one by one, read, research and then decide.
devbounty

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

Just go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and then click "notify' menu on the right top of the forum thread. you will get a notification to your email when there is new bounties campaign Smiley
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

me know the bounty program and telegram me or login as also or search program on telegram, outside me also the group you they will be will be going to the new programs that is my way
deniyoga

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.
Go to the bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
There are many new gifts available and see the date of making the thread.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

There are new bounties everyday and every week you must search it on marketplace>altcoin discussion. or better join bountyhive platform to get updated on new bounties.
Yes you can find new bounties here and also in the announcement section, through telegram or from social media.
Accertarsi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

Well, I am suggesting you a link here you will get new updates regarding new bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 . I hope this will help you in your findings.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

To see the new bounty project first you need to know whether the new ICO project open up the thread on bounties section. If you does not find the ICO bounty thread of the concern project you wait for that project to come in the bounties mate.

I suggest you to check topicolist.com website to find the upcoming ICO project in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

You can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Bounty campaign update everyday in here, and you can choose the campaign you like. I suggest you check the manager of campaign, it's a very important factor.
SledgeHumor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

There are many different websites for such notification, i.e. of a new bounty. The websites can be found if we search them on the internet or if we look it up at the different forums or platforms. But we need to look out for scams, by seeing how popular the projects are.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

How do you know what a new bounty is? I know from friends in social networks where I share information and where it will connect me with bounty hunters, you know about Where's the news?
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

I think you are more careful to find and choose the gift so that you can get new karuni you can search in the market and in bounty alcoin to find the gift. and look at the top left when he posts if it's today then list it. if it's already a week or more then search and select lah until you meet. I guess it's not hard enough to find if you're a thorough and stinky student.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Hi there is so much bounty program to choose from, you can check all of the bounties at Alternative Cryptocurrencies > Child Boards > Bounties (AltCoins)

Hope you can see it in the homepage, Happy Hunting.

quarkchain.io
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

The bounty hunting activity or the news of bounty required is something which gets easily missed because it is process or act which happens very frequently. To be updated and get notified we need to be connected on the forums all the time and also we need to find a good manager too.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

Hi! When you visit the bounty. You will see the notify button on the right. It's under the new topic. Click on it. Every time someone posts a new campaign, a message will be emailed to you. Just check your email daily. good luck
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

You can get to know about them from this forum easily. Search it over here.
Bosda

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

if you want the most recent campaign you can receive notification via email by going to settings then look in the top right corner there is a notification, then input your email and now you have connected .. good luck
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

You can look it up at   bounties> altcoin. here a lot of bounty that you can choose and which is perfect for you and  also here  very much  new bounty

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: