Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know a new bounty  (Read 553 times)
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.

look in the number of views and reply it. if the view and its reply exceeds 500 then we can make sure the project has been long. or you can also search on websites such as Cointelegraph, ICO Token News, ICO News, CoinDesk and ICO Alert. maybe can help you
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

You can look it up at   bounties> altcoin. here a lot of bounty that you can choose and which is perfect for you and  also here  very much  new bounty

Yeah you can check the good project first instead of confirming the new campaign in the bounties section. I do not know rating sites are projecting the upcoming ICO or not mate. I want to join in good bounty program means first I check the good manager or not.

Then read the white paper and technical paper enough to understand the bounty program is worthy or not mate.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

in the marketplace (altcoins)> bounties (altcoins) I usually find a new bounty, usually from page 1 to 5.
and there's more, we can join the bountyhive platform to find out new info about gifts.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:35:07 AM

Guys,  I usually see  'new' on most bounties, but once I  clicked on it. I will realize that it already two, three weeks old or even a month. How do I find new bounties immediately they are posted.

Just click this link OP for bounties paid in altcoin! => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc

You will be able to filter the new bounty campaigns listed. If you want to join a campaign paid in bitcoin then go to service section => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

If you want to filter it to the newly listed topics then you can just click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0;sort=first_post;desc

I hope that help you!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

I see that two people here have already suggested Amazix, and I agree,,, this is the best channel to follow live bounties as they are launched, when they are launched. In fact, I am new to them and only recently followed them on Telegram. They have a website bounties.biz you should check it out. all the ongoing bounties are listed there in order of when they finish so you can also see when they finish.

This are all managed by Amazix too. They seem to only manage good programs so that is another bonus to me.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Check bountyhive or just stay on the Bounties all of the time, you'll see some of them that doesn't have much participants and launched recently.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Now peoples are connecting with bounties and they always find out these bounties. Peoples are searching in ICO for bounties. You can also need a keep eye on amazix announcements.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

I read this forum and special chat rooms dedicated to bounty in the messenger of Telegram, as well as watching my favorite bounty teams !

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

read ICOdrops chat and visit site, they select excellent projects!
Qilimanjaro  I found it there.
an excellent project, I think that even I will take part in ICO!
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

If you are looking for a bounty task on this forum, then you should observe the release time of the bounty thread, you can see it at the time of publication, if you are looking for a task elsewhere, then you can go to the official website of these missions. See the project time!
Yes, I agree with you because it is a very good way to know a new bounty because you will be able to get the time it was released and you can also go to the bounty section in the forum because you can get updates of new bounties there or maybe check the icobench/icodrops or other bounty sites to see new bounties.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

In many websites you can find these types of thread based on this many new coins are available there also this will help you and for better benefits you can talk with users who usually use this types of things also you should follow the announcement.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

Hi brother that easy i will show you how to find new bounties   . you can check on this Spreadsheets https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=861227300 
there you can choose every new bounty release from every bounty manager.!  Smiley
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

To update the bounty, you can go to the bounty thread, and enable the mail notification. It will notify you when new posts are posted on your mail, making it easy to update new projects. Also, many of the current members have updated their spreadsheet, updated daily, for example, http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ of tvplus006.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

If you open and have read on the Bounty (Altcoins) once a week at least then you will know new from old, first is the count of persons who comment on the thread or when you open the post and you will see the date.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:11:33 AM

You need to go ICODROP or some page which review and evaluate the potential ICO project to find the good ICO with high rating and then find its bounty campaign to do. The other way is follow some bounty manager group and do this bounty of them.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

The other way to find new bounty program is in icobench.com/icos. This website can help you to find good and fresh bounty program.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

If it lasts about a week then it is still new. But projects usually have start date and end date, you should take a closer look at the project
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

Before joining you should watch the start time of the bonus campaign and its end. It is detailed in there.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

You can check this thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

But before you get excited and go join to all of them you should know most of them are scams and they are not supposed to get add any where!
So look carefully and don't waist ur time on scams , I suggest you follow good bounty managers at least that way risk of getting scam decrease abit!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
raflez

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

always see the date of creation of the thread and see the announcement of the prize that you will follow. there are many new or available gifts and you can choose or find them there. thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: