Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no demand but the Alts Do!  (Read 1684 times)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

On the contrary, i believe that bitcoin is still in high demand. I observed this within my local environment. I belong to so many platforms locally in my country, where people trade bitcoin and altcoins through escrows and i discovered that bitcoin is on a higher demand compared to the altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

Another cue ball should fall, at least on the mower of dollars, but the violas began to grow, so it should be a long time ago.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

It's just the feeling you are claiming that altcoin is the most interested, but it does not seem to be very big in demand by most people, all requests will still be mostly held for Bitcoin, where most of the exchanges are in Bitcoin designation, I think that in 100% requests in cryptocurrencies won by Bitcoin and some to be distributed to altcoins that may not develop, could be.
With the presence of whales then it is an advantage to pump together, but for now they prefer to wait until the market conditions start well and the price is quite cheap, patient and not left behind.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Since the 2 pumps the price of Bitcoin has gone sideways: NO DEMAND
Alts have increased in price!
Logic says Bitcoin is going down unless another whale pumps!

Looks like we have another scenario here. Bitcoin is actually pumping itself in complete positive ways. This was supposed to happen because its completely cyclic one! It was pretty well known that bitcoin will pump back to higher rates with its recovery process. There is still big ground to cover I know but with bitcoin things are always different and perfect one. You may say it has no demand but it is actually used more than the altcoins as it forms the basis of buying and selling over trading platforms.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Unfortunately, your logic is incredibly narrow minded and doesn't take other factors into consideration.

First off, Bitcoin is the #1 most valuable crypto by FAR.
The demand for it is that it is the only crypto that can be widely traded and converted to fiat.
People keep on saying, "what is the use of bitcoin? It's useless!".

That makes me laugh, bitcoin has the essential use of being able to buy other coins and also cashing out.

How on earth are you going to buy stocks on wall street without a brokerage account?
And how on earth are you going to get rich without bitcoin?

You want to cash out? You change it to btc then sell that btc for cash.

But, I am also realistic, eventually, eth will be just as fungible as btc, but that future is still a ways away.

AndyRock

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

I don’t agree with your statement. BTC has the highest trading volume in the market and it proves that it has the highest demand in the market. Moreover, altcoins are mostly dependent on the price of BTC. The price of BTC has started to recover I believe that something good is going to happen soon.
Demon Hunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

Cryptocurrency market is always unstable. The prices of coins are always fluctuating. The price of Bitcoin will soon start rising by a week or two.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:00:52 AM

Sideways not always because no demand, bitcoin have same balance and number of transactions. Altcoin have increased because many people replace and do their transactions, they see opportunity make money into it. But we all know altcoin also depend with bitcoin, so you should be careful replace your money. Split asset into several coin is good, create bigger chance to make money. As long you take the right coin, sideways is not a problem. I believe there's no whales, they only person with high skill about speculation.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

False. Bitcoin holders are simply holding and the weak hands have finally thinned out thus the neutral bear biased trend.  What remains are the seasoned veterans that are either shorting or accumulating in small amounts.

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:12:24 AM

Bitcoin is still in demand. 40% of crypto market cap is in Bitcoin alone and the rest of the 60% are shared among thousands of altcoins.

yes, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world and became the main hunt for investors so I think now Bitcoin is still in demand of many people, can be seen in the market trade volume of Bitcoin still the highest.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are similarly similar, you see the BTC is fast and most of it wants to embrace this market, as it governs all
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

I think this is s funny post. How can anyone say that bitcoin has no demand but the altcoin has? The market of crypto currency is known by bitcoin. It is the leader of the market. Almost all the coins in the market of crypto currency follow the price movement of the bitcoin. Without bitcoin, altcoins will not have any value.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

You should watch the market more closely since it is strong but there are some signs of weakness on the bitcoin prices. Take good care these days.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

I couldn't agree. Bitcoin is the king crypto and still has the highest demad. Alts means thousand of coins. The demand for thousands of coin will certainly be more comparatively than a single coin. How the price is increasing then if it doesn't have a demand. Don't spread negativity.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Bitcoin still got demand even its not too big, but most of the people still believe in bitcoin rather than alt coin, if you see clearly the demand of alt is lower than btc, the one that make alt coin got bigger demand because there are whales behind it, and bitcoin still become the core of crypto
It's not that people believe or do not believe in bitcoin. Most of them do not know the mechanism of its extraction and existence, so they can not believe or not believe in it. They previously simply hoped that bitcoin, as before, would grow in price and bring profit to them. That's the whole belief in bitcoin. If they see that bitcoin for some reason can not make a profit for them, they can easily switch to another crypto currency and will "believe" in it if it is capable of making a profit.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

Bitcoin doesn’t have demand because its price has decreased. And altcoins are popular because they are more mobile. But it’s not constant fact.

tina87

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

It is normal. Bitcoin has made its Xs already. But alts are newer and can make Xs yet. So they pull more investments
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

Alta prices increases that why this damands are also increasing but that does mean bitcoin loses its market. competition and hard times will always be here it's normal that does finished anything and if it's demand has fall then why it has the best trading record in the market, the holder decides the demand and gives results.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

I think everyone got excited when bitcoin was at it's peak a few months ago and now as it sits where it is people think it is dying or on it's way out when in fact it is doing very well regardless of it's price, adoption is slowly creeping in and there are many discussions globally about the uses of bitcoin and blockchain tech.

Some alts will do very well but I don't think it will mean the end of bitcoin even if a couple of other alts become more popular.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

I don't think bitcoin has no demand when we observe the market their is movement of the buy and sell order. Users are still buying on the amount depends on their afford to invest. Their is demand on the market even price did not reach yet on the all time high as before.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: