Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no demand but the Alts Do!  (Read 1696 times)
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

The dominance of bitcoin is increasing (see CMC), I do not think there is no demand, but I think people are just waiting for the right time and condition

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

Since the 2 pumps the price of Bitcoin has gone sideways: NO DEMAND
Alts have increased in price!
Logic says Bitcoin is going down unless another whale pumps!

You should start using a glasses and start your medication if Bitcoin has no demand how come it is  still numbered one and all topics are related to Bitcoin still, I don't know what you are trying to imply you are just posting shit, the kind of guy that still believes the Earth is flat and you can go to the moon using an airplane, get a life man

gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:48:41 AM

If that happens, it will be a good thing, because investors will not make Bitcoin as an indicator of all situations.
But unfortunately there is currently no trend difference, at least in outline, so I think Bitcoin will still be a parameter of the market situation.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:58:46 AM

Unfortunately everything seems to be correlated, first because there may still be a lot of confidence in Bitcoin, and second probably because we also believe that if the market is going to change, then we just see the mark on Bitcoin.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

Maybe because there are many project we can invest with altcoins. for example many ico project using ethereum erc20 as their initial token before mainnet launch.
I personally prefer to using altcoins more than bitcoin because with altcoin price is not too high, i can buy it on a small amount.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

I think bitcoin has real value. Roll Eyes
Because when the lightning network is solved, bitcoin will become a real international currency.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

Well its not true. all the alts are dependent on bitcoin. If bitcoin moves upward they all move upward, if bitcoin falls so do the alt coins. Altcoins also move they way bitcoin moves so i don't think that Bitcoin has lost its demand. Infact the only cryptocurrency that the general public knows is bitcoin. And bitcoin will stay there for some time.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:32:38 AM

But have you noticed that almost all the prices of altcoin are affected by BTC?
So the BTC is still the leader in cryptocurrency markets, and it has a value.

holigans

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

If you check the market you'll see that the demand for bitcoin is no less than altcoins. Altcoins are doing good and they are having priorities. But, that doesn't mean people are no more into bitcoin. Many people are investing in both. Probably, the price of bitcoin is soon going to increase.
for now, bitcoin does not have demand because bitcoin prices until now is still not back up then it is possible if bitcoin price is back there will be a lot of demand from the market or people so from now on I am sure Bitcoin is not yet back up the price, therefore, there is no demand
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

in my opinion, Unlike bitcoin does not have many requests. Bitcoin has a demand but the amount is compared with altcoin,
the demand for bitcoin is less. But Many people invest in both. Maybe, bitcoin prices will soon increase.

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

Probably not like that, because as far as my observations are concerned, the percentage decrease in Bitcoin is smaller than Altcoin, so I think it's normal when the pump occurs, the percentage of Bitcoin is also smaller. But in general may still have a trend that is almost the same.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:13:53 AM

It would be nice if the community started looking for alternatives to change the current market situation, and maybe altcoin is one of the easier ways. Although it will not lead to a totally counter-situation with Bitcoin, but if the percentage of growth is much greater, that would be a good sign for the whole market.
tolobua

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

We may wait for such a situation to happen, but let's be honest, when Bitcoin is corrected, we'll withdraw immediately from altcoin.
This will probably be a trend that will affect us for a long time.
chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

I think this is s funny post. How can anyone say that bitcoin has no demand but the altcoin has? The market of crypto currency is known by bitcoin. It is the leader of the market. Almost all the coins in the market of crypto currency follow the price movement of the bitcoin. Without bitcoin, altcoins will not have any value.
PeriKecilkitty

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

personally, I think, if you check the market, you will see that the demand for bitcoin is not less than altcoin. Altcoin does well and they have priority. But that does not mean people are no longer a bitcoin. Many investors are investing in it because it is profitable and promising in the future. But I am very sure if the price of Bitcoin will increase again.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

Good day! Demands on bitcoin may not noticeable but its actually used in all trades and investments on ICO. Some alts may die but bitcoin wont. All alts won't be created without bitcoin being created first. Though you said alts have more demands, it would be nothing once bitcoin value goes down. Maybe its time we also promote bitcoin. Share information through social media, by just a simple share of bitcoin news.
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:49:55 AM

I certainly don't agree with you on this. Every altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin goes down the altcoins will go down as well unless the people backing that project is pumping their coin. It's much easier to pump shitcoins than bitcoin. Don't you know that bitcoin is the most trustworthy crypto to invest in? Bitcoin is for the people that can afford to invest in, people who invests in ICOs are people who wants to gamble their money to go 12 or 20 folds in profit.
Luntik45

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

Altcoins market is very large, of course the volume of altcoins will be more than bitcoin .
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

Bitcoin has no demand, but it is the leader still .... that means one thing, it's in demand . )
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

For now, bitcoin does not have a demand because bitcoin itself is decreasing and with that decline, many people are investing and many people are waiting for bitcoin prices back so while bitcoin time does not have demand but soon if bitcoin prices come back there will be many requests

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: