Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1219 times)
yamcha89

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

I will answer your questions:
1. I love encryption
2. My salary when joining the bonus is very low. only about $ 100
3. I do not want to be a bonus manager
4. I would be very disappointed to meet such a project
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
Yes i love crypto
Have not started earning yet but soon
Bounty manager yh probably, but how do i go about it and would it earn me more income
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

I love crypto because it has provided me a lot of things which helped me earn better. I don't have a definite bounty salary because it only depends in the success of an ICO. There are actually projects which I have joined who didn't pay every participants but we can't gey rid of it so we just accepted it.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
I really like crypto and every day my time is always spent to learn about crypto.

Uncertain, depending on the allocation of reward and the achievement of his ico.

I'm not interested, because being a bounty manager is not as easy as you think and we can not be alone to manage it (must be with the team).

Every job always has risks and we already know it. So if we get it, then it is our fault, because we have been wrong in choosing a project. Do not think about the losses we have experienced, but make them a valuable lesson in the future.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
For the scam project, my view is to establish a credible professional bounty platform, and the platform will strengthen the supervision of the project side. The current BTT forum is not a professional bounty platform, but due to the huge influence of BTT,  most of the bounty will be given priority in BTT. But there is a problem here, anyone who publishes a bounty thread in BTT is free. It is because the cost of 0 adds to the scamer.
So my solution there are two points:
1. BTT's bounty is changed to the charging mode, and it is necessary to pay a certain advertising fee to BTT to be released.
2. Set up a professional paid rewards platform, and the platform will supervise the bounty team.
3. The team pays the bounty token to the neutral trusted bounty manager in advance, and the bounty manager will distribute the bounty once the bounty is over.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
1. Crypto is a science, I learned a lot about crypto. That's why I very love crypto.
2. I can not be sure how much salary comes from the bounty.
3. Never, a bounty manager has a big responsibility. I'm afraid the project that I manage to be a scam.
4. Of course, I am very disappointed, but there's nothing can I do, I only can be silent when my work is not paid because it is a risk of the job.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

Scam projects have almost no effect on me, firstly I find most of them at the analysis stage, secondly I participate in a large number of projects.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

Why am I here because I like crypto.
By joining bounty,as a bounty hunter of course it is profitable with salary without investment.
Everyone wants to be a manager. But not everyone gets the place of being a manager. When faced with a scam bounty. Obviously feelings of disappointment exist and it hurts but it must be forgotten because there are still many bounty who pay.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

Managing is a tough thing, firstly, you need to have enough knowledge and experience. It is time-consuming, as for me being a participant is much more easier. And you have less responsibilities.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

off course i love everything related to crytpto, But i still haven't started earning from Bounty resulting from the fact that the project i join will end in coming month, un till then i can talk about Income.
I don't want to be a manager because i won't have time for it,  you need to put in time and energy to be a succesfull bounty manager which i can't sacrifice for Bounty
Bitcoin Natal

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

bounty hunters always love this crypto world, one thing of this because we are earning profit with out any investment. salary that we can received is depends on the bounty allocation of every bounty campaigns that we joined, and also the number of participants that joints on the sa project. if the said campaign is will going to be an scam project all we need to do is move on. find another good project that i think that it would be an premising project for me. being a bounty manager is not easy as we all know. but if they pay good then why not.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
Yes I do love crypto, I'm not yet earned enough here because I just started on a project but for me I don't want to be a bounty manager because it is a big task that I think I cannot handle for now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. Maybe, still learning though
2. I just join, so no revenue yet
3. Sure when I am ready
4. Well, I'll take it as a lesson learned

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

I have not earned yet since I became a bounty hunter, but I am more confident that I will earn more in the future. Yes, I really love being a bounty manager, if you know how you can help me.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

Yes, I do love crypto, and I love doing Bounties. Last year 2017 until first quarter of this year 2018, I was able to make a good amount of money our of bounties but starting april until now the profits are not that Good maybe because of the bear market season.
Bounties has actually created a path for those who may not actually have much to invest to at least be a part of a project they feel will have some huge prospect in the long run.

Everyone is a lover of cryptocurrency as long as they are part of this community for whatever reason anyway, since some believe in the long term usage and ideas of a project while some are just in it for the profit. Being a bounty hunter is actually a privilege, however, when it comes to manager, then you should better be ready for a long and huge work load.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. I am just starting and a bit too late I would say, but yes, I think crypto is the future.
2. Not that much, my profile is still quite new here in Bitcointalk.
3. Maybe in the near future.
4. Move on and find another project. There will always be a better one.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Yeah certainly I love Crypto & surely in this forum all will be Cryto lovers. Bounties projects give us freebies with which we earn some income & also knowledge about Cryto World. Bounty Manager is a tough Job & needs a lot of Knowledge to identify the authencity of the project. Certainly as Cryto we should do Bounty, who knows which will take you to moon.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

I enjoy the excitement of picking out some great crypto projects and watching them progress and ideally make me some money also. Taking part with bounties gives me additional options to increase the number of tokens I receive from a normal ICO or give me some free tokens in a project to either sell or hold for future prospects.

I have helped out on one bounty campaign doing reviews and it is a heck of a lot of work and not something I would want to take on again. Happy just to be on the receiving side  Smiley

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

The target of every crypto enthusiast and a bounty hunters is always to make something off the projects they take part in,This is however not always the case for all as some end up being victims of scam campaigns, the lucky ones are always involved in god projects earning good returns of them time and again, sometimes, Bounty hunt is just a matter of luck

Bitcoin to the moon
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

A very large number of people who are present here like the crypt and believe in it, but prosperity is also present in their interests and therefore they earn, but being a manager is a big responsibility and not everyone is ready to accept it!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: