Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1224 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
Yes, of course I love crypto so I'm here. Until now, no bounty has made me get results. I do not think to be a bounty manager because of the limited time I have for crypto. If I get a scam project, I'm certainly disappointed, and it's a lesson to add insight.
Apparently everyone loves cryptocurrency as long as they have the idea it is going to make them wealthy someday by being in the early part of it. I am sure certain people may not even take the idea of what they are holding seriously or if it has prospect which is the reason why some bounty campaign participants do not even do some diligence before joining a bounty and make them fall victim of scam.

About being a bounty manager, obviously everyone cannot end up being a manager considering the huge time and responsibility that comes with it.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

1. Yeah definitely
2. This depends on so many factors
3. No, never
4. Pick up the pieces and move on
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

I love crypto because it has provided me a lot of things which helped me earn better. I don't have a definite bounty salary because it only depends in the success of an ICO. There are actually projects which I have joined who didn't pay every participants but we can't gey rid of it so we just accepted it.
Honestly, most of people who are in this field, both give a love for it. In one side, it’s such a convenient way for all of us to get extra income. In another side, it is considered as the prospective work, it paves a potential job in the future, we therefore should grab this chance to get benefits. Yep, I kind of think that earning income from bounty is just like the way cryptocurrencies fluctuating, it’s pretty volatile, our income must fall back on the success of ICO. To be a bounty manager, it requires times, a good knowledge , as well as professional experience. I’ve just taken it as an extra income in my part-time job, so I don’t think that I should be a bounty manager. Indeed, we barely avoid of scam, the best choice for us is accepting and  stopping immediately.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. Yes
2. Not really a salary i guess, and the payment differs so radically that it's hard to give an answer
3. Not really. I have a full time job so it's hard to dedicate so much time to a bounty.
4. It happens to all of us. Even if it's not a scam, I've joined bounties that I thought would do great, but end up falling like crazy in terms of price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

1. yes, i love,
2. my average salary for thelast year was like 500~ usd/month, but i wasnt too much active and missed lot of things, i did mistakes, sometimes i had break, for now, since market is down, it is like 200 usd month, but i will keep coins until they grow up again.
3. i do not wanna be a manager, i have rl job, so not enough time for it
4. some of projects were a scamm, sadly, waste of time, but someone lost money thats bad
Old God

Merit: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

many ppl know that price was so low, but then raised up to the moon, so since they came here, they wanna make a huge profit right here and right now, but it takes time, it can raise non stop
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. Yes, I do.
2. There is no salary, you eat what you kill and what you get to kill depends on a lot of variables.
3. No, that is job for pedantic bean counters.
4. If someone manages to get past my due diligence and scams me then I talk a strong interest in making their life a living hell. Just ask Dylan Sharkey.

lghdt943

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

I like it very much. Since I joined the encryption, I think this is the most correct thing I have done, because it can give me what I want, and of course I can’t follow my thoughts. I know it is Its trend is good, so I decided to continue doing it.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

I'm not so long in this, but with all my heart I loved cryptocurrency. I have not received a large profit yet , but I strive for this, for the realization of my dream .
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

I think almost member in this forum are also really love cryptocurrency Smiley. The reason why I said almost because I believe that there are some guys only be here to earn money, they don't care about cryptocurrency or love it, they just join this forum to earn money by joining bounty or signature campiagn Smiley).
IMO, I think it's very great if anyone can become a bounty manager but it's not easy cause when you become a bounty manager that mean you'll have to work more hour each day than being a bounty hunter only. Bounty manager need to be active all the time to answer question from bounty hunters, update spreadsheet, check quality of post, translation, video, blog, article,......Beside it'll be very terrible if you're a bounty manager while your English is really bad Smiley).
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
1. Yes, this is why I'm here
2. In bounty salary terms not suitable
3. Heard that bounty manager got decent amount, I've planned to serve as bounty manager in future
4. That's very serious issue, only trustworthy management can reduce it
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

i am very happy with crypto because this is my hope to earn income as my living expenses hope crypto keeps growing later on
lasto4ka

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

Probably many here because they love cryptography ,they like it. But I would not like to be a Manager yet,I have very little knowledge .
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

so? Is it really that I need to see dude? your simple questions ? I can answer if you really need this: 1) Yes I beloved in crypto, 2) cant talk to you about how much money a got 3) Personally no I dont want to be a bounty manager, 4)sometimes it happens, that you promoted scam ICO wich wont pay nothing.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

Where are these questions going? For people are here for the love of crypto and money, and bounties are one way doing so.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

Nowadays bounty is popular among some portion of peoples. But personally i don’t like bounty. Because i feel it is scam. I like to invest on bitcoin only. Ethereum and ripple also doing well in this crypto market.
flying_bit

Merit: 9

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
Title is click bait and you're good dude!

Since I'm already here, I will answer your question.
Fo me it's very challenging to be bounty manager. I'm a VA and several times was offered bounty manager and Admin for social media of ico but I refused. Salary I was offered lowest is $800 a month + incentive tokens and highest is $1000/month plus again incentive token but you have to handle not just bounty but also other social media account. I love crypto and I enjoy doing bounty and airdrops but kinda hard and risky to get involve personally coz if the projecta turn to scam or something fishy happened then you're "accessory" to the crime as they say and nowadays it's really hard to tell if an ico project is really good or just "another" ico thrash. Coz what seems to be a good ico project in the start can turn to just another wannabe ico when no support floods in (includes funds, partnership and community). So I prefer to just do bounty where I remain anonymous and support whichever project I like wihout too much risk.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
okay, i will answer all your questions:
1. I really like crypto so from that I stay in crypto until now.
2. I can not mention my salary, because my income from the gift is uncertain.
3. if I get a chance, then I want to be a bounty manager, but I do not feel I have much knowledge to be a bounty manager.
4. I hope sincere, because it is a risk that I have to face.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

The alarmist nature of the title of the thread is definitely a surefire viewing magnet but seeing these questions makes me think you are looking for answers from other people maybe for information hoarding purposes. Why are you asking these questions? If I may ask? To what specific purpose?
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

bounty hunters always love this crypto world, one thing of this because we are earning profit with out any investment. salary that we can received is depends on the bounty allocation of every bounty campaigns that we joined, and also the number of participants that joints on the same project. If the said campaign is a scam project, all we need to do is move on, find another good project that would be a promising project for me. Being a bounty manager is not easy as we all know but if they pay good then why not.
I agree with all your suggestions of bounty but I do not think of becoming a bounty manager because I dedicate only few hours to do crypto as I have other jobs that I do.

The very good thing about bounty is that there is no excuse for anyone not to be a part of the growing space which we all know this is just the starting point.
As far as bounty is concerned, it has really helped a whole lot of people to do well for themselves in the long run while conveniently holding the project they believe in and watching it grow and increase in value by just making use of their time and some of their resources to promote projects of their choice. It is indeed a great opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: