Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1219 times)
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

I don´t want to be a bounty manager, it takes plenty of time to deal with the campaign and many of them are really going bad now, so may even risk not getting paid.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

personally, I believe in the world of cryptocurrency, so I will try to see the opportunities that available to make a profit. to be a bounty manager is a difficult thing because the task is complicated, but we don't know how it will go. Besides that, the one risk that will be accepted as a bounty hunter and investors are ico who are the scam. that is a risk and we must be able to accept it.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

I have a very good understanding of crypto, and I have been able to participate in a number of bounties though the pay isn't that much but I won't mind taking up a bounty manager job if I'm opportuned.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

I really love crypto more than my work today since cryptocurrency has lot of opportunity that lucky favor me in time of financial needs. And one thing its really good to be a bounty manager or any kind of works in crypto because it adds me more money and learnings ahead of this new technology

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

Of course,i like crypto and i get in token of a project's token free by joining bounty. Being a bounty manager isn't an easy job, so i prefer personal work.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

I do love crypto, I'm still new to bounties. I don't see it as ideal for anyone to just become a bounty manager... If anyone can, the reason why we have scam projects all over doing bounties and in the end they don't pay the hunters or their token end up as nothing in hunter's wallet. Everyone cannot be a bounty manager... You have to understand crypto very well and understand what the project have got to offer. You have to see their potentials... So many things to know
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

1. YES
2. I have not sold any yet so I can't really tell.
3. Probably. Right now, I moderating various telegram groups.
4. I have not been into scam projects yet, only failed projects. Those that did not meet their soft cap. 
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

I have long joined the bounty programs.
Personally, I do not have as much profit that I would like. And I lead about 30 bounty constantly
Yes, I would like to become a bounty manager, because there you can earn a lot
It is difficult to become a bounty manager, because for this you need rank on the forum, and you can only advance on the forum with the help of merit, and getting them is incredibly difficult
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
1. Yes, I do love crypto
2. Uncertain, I get 250 $ during the join 5-week bounty
3. No, I don't want to. I lack the competence for that. But I am interested in being an assistant or team from the bounty manager.
4. Surely I will be sad, work hard for weeks but not get paid, but that's a risk as a bounty hunter. Immediately move on and look for more profitable projects.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

I really like crypto in terms of technology and systems that are very good in transactions, with crypto making the world economy become better. For my income following the bounty, I always try to have a target for 1 month. I have to have $ 2000 for my needs. I really want to be a bounty manager, not because I get expensive, but being a bounty manager is cool and very good. But I don't have a connection to how to become a bounty manager. If I find an ICO Scam, maybe I can only say I have to try to find another ICO and I have to reach my target.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

of course like the crypto because the results are quite remarkable. the result of the crypto is already large enough to be able to meet the needs of life even more. If the bounty scam, of course, leaves it and move on to the other bounty because not only is there a bounty.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
1. Of course I love the crypto currency.
2. The income that I made while I was in the bounty was still not a lot but it could still make me live well on appeal, I have not started to know the crypto currency.
3. Maybe it will be very difficult because I'm still jr. members and many people still don't trust me.
4. I have never felt a scam bounty.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

I don´t have a salary for bounty, nobody has, it is just a question of having a good time on a ICO and earning perhaps enough for a coffee.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

1.Of course I love cryptocurrency because that is the future.
2.I started doing bounties during the bear market period so I haven't really made much.
3. I think the job of a bounty manager requires a lot of time, patience and intelligence. It is very tasking. I don't see myself becoming one.
4.I have done a couple of scam bounties for months only to realise they are scams and they have only gotten me wiser and I can't remember the last time I fell for a scam bounty all thanks to those experience.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

I don´t have a salary for bounty, nobody has, it is just a question of having a good time on a ICO and earning perhaps enough for a coffee.
you already Jr member, i think start to join social media bounty and article is good to start. build your website to be good is better because with both of that campaign, you can pick as much project that you want to join

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

Oh. Yes, I like cryptocurrency, otherwise I would not be here. I have been working with bounty companies not so long ago, so I don't get as much as I would like. Maybe I would like to work as a bounty Manager, it is a very interesting experience, but I am not responsible and I am not sure that I will succeed.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

Answer one by one
1. Ofcourse you can't see me in this site to join discussion if i not love crypto
2. Depends on the offers of the project how much stake distribute by the end of icos project and also depends
     On of the volume of the participants divided  stake in each rank.
3. Nope I'm not prepared become bounty manager because i have busy schedule in my personal business as
    Bounty manager have an full of responsibility need to give full quality time to answer the question  of the
    Devs or the investor's and the participants.
4. That's why need to learn about the project to avoid scam specially if you're interested to invest in the project.

stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

actually, it all depends on how we can choose a project. if we can choose it well then we will get a good project. besides that, I don't want to be a manager bounty because it's a difficult job. and I know it has a big responsibility.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

1. I love something new and interesting, so I study blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
2. Salary is difficult to calculate, usually pay late, but I have enough.
3. I wouldn't, it is very difficult and responsible, because you already responsible for other participants.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:32:30 AM

Of course,i like crypto and i get in token of a project's token free by joining bounty. Being a bounty manager isn't an easy job, so i prefer personal work.
Being a bounty manager entails a lot of work and eats a lot of our family time. If you have no regular job in real life and a knowledgeable person in crypto then being a bounty manager is good for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: