Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1219 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:12:13 AM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
This time is a hard time for crypto world and bounty too, but we can hope for a brightness future. For your question:
1. Yes, i come to crypto be a long time before participating in bounty campaigns.
2. Not fixed, but enough to sustain life.
3. I don't have experience about this, I can't counting stake weekly Cheesy
4. It's normally in this world.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

These your questions are absurd! I don't seem to understand why people here like to poke nose into someone else affairs by asking how much they earn as salary or how much they earn from bounty? That is a personal issue guy.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
1. I love the magic of blockchain and great performance, sometimes the boldness of crypto.
2. The value received from bounty is never absolute value to consider as a salary. It depends on market conditions and trends.
3. I do not have the experience and skills to integrate with the position of a bounty manager. Wink
4. There will be no exceptions from bounty and scam. It all depends on the decision and careful selection of each person.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

I love crypto because it broke the monopoly of fiat currencies,as a bounty hunter i will not invest a penny before participating in crypto,being a bounty manager will even add more money with enormous experience,if i did a bounty for a long period of time and later discovered that it was a scam,i will greatly disappointed but it will not discourage me not to participate in future bounties.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

Bounty tokens supporters wouldn't dump price while most people remain desiring catching a heavier bag of holdings in the coin markets. Market cap loses can result facilitated for bad marketing at least for a large number commencing months.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:08:33 PM

To your first question, Yes not for bounty but for the amazing technology behind it. Although am yet to benefit well, but being a bounty manager won't be a bad idea either as I will be willing to learn. Furthermore, participating in a scam project will be heartbreaking.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

I do love cryptocurrency,the salary is depends on the bounty projects if it is promising you will get a good amount of profit.About being a bounty manager as of now I am not yet confident in it I need more knowledge and experience to do that.Actually I already joined 2 scam project and it feels so sad.
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

people come to crypto because they want to get money, and many people join crypto to get money without investing, that is by participating in the bounty. they were satisfied with the results given by the bounty because they got free coins.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:23:49 PM

Both been a hunter or manager pays well but it is n9t easy been a bounty manager. I don't think it is that easy getting a project to run especially when you dont have any experience or any previous bounties you have run. Been a hunter makes my work simple.

Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
Ofcourse they do like cryptos. When it comes on the profit earned from bounties, there's no consistency due to the market volstility and also, there are differences when it comes to the market value of the token rewards on each bounty. Personally, I don't want to be a bounty manager. If a project is scam, participants cannot do something about it but to accept and move on.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

Of course,i like crypto and i get in token of a project's token free by joining bounty. Being a bounty manager isn't an easy job, so i prefer personal work.
Being a bounty manager entails a lot of work and eats a lot of our family time. If you have no regular job in real life and a knowledgeable person in crypto then being a bounty manager is good for you.
the main difficulty is communication with various languages.
I am sure that being a manager you must be proficient in various international languages.
of course English, Russian and Arabic. I think that should be prioritized
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:30:56 AM

Ofcourse i do love cryptocurrency. It depend on what campaign i joined,  signature campaign is great income. I really dont want to be a bounty manager because it takes high responsible. I did 6 month campaign ended as scam project. It was so sad i cant move on from that.

Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:36:28 AM

I have been involved in bounty programs for several months now. The biggest achievement is over $ 200. it is so small
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
 Yes, i do. The crypto market is one of my channel to get money.
 Now i get 100$ per one month. I'm newbie.
 Yes, i do. But if i wanna be a bounty manager, i need to create a team. No one can control a bounty group alone. Can you show me how to find a client?
 I forget the scams and i'll choose other projects to hold. 
azurethuy

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

The bonus that I have been involved in for a long time but the fraudulent project, that is how much time, money you, my heart poured into the project as the river parked the sea
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

1. Do you love crypto?
I really like crypto currencies
My salary is uncertain, sometimes it is very big, sometimes it's normal, sometimes even I don't get anything from the work I do
I was not ready to become a BM because I knew the job was not easy
be patient, and don't blame anyone, if we get stuck in a scam project then it's our own fault
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

I really love Crypto, many of which I have produced dicrypto, you could say crypto has helped me in many ways, especially in increasing my income, at the moment I am not too troubled in spending expenses, but if asked about the desire to become a bounty manager surely yes, but of course I have to have a lot of knowledge about crypto, because a Bounty Manager has a big responsibility so that the project can be successful.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

First, yes i do love crypto because this is now the source of my daily needs and for my family needs too. Second, my salary is more than enough of what i am expecting to be and more than my regular salary. Third, yes i want to be a manager soon but not yet now because my knowledge is not enough to qualify as a bounty manager. And lastly what if bounty being scam? that's why i am not yet qualify as manager because i don't know yet the circumstances and the sources on how to manage and how to solve such problem to be encountered.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

yes, I love cyrptocurrency and that's my main job.

Depending on the success or failure of the campaign because all the salaries vary.

I don't want to be a Bounty Manager, because that job is not my expertise.

I can't say anything about it because a Bounty project is done with all my heart, if the project is successful then I'm grateful.
djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

1. Yes, it's my main job.
2. It depends on the campaigns and the success of the ICO
3. Yes, maybe soon.
4. It can happen, so you have to choose the campaigns very carefully

Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print