Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1224 times)
r_f_n

Activity: 302
Merit: 93

Please, just call me erefen

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

Q: Do you love crypto?
A: definitely, otherwise I wouldn't stay here. I love cryptocurrencies as a currency/asset, as well as it's underlying technology, the blockchain.

Q: How much is your salary in joining bounty?
A: I don't want to call the coins/tokens from bounties as a salary, I prefer to call an asset it because when I decided to take part in a bounty, I considered it as investing my time to get the tokens, rather than having to buy them through their ICO.

Q: Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
A: not for now, maybe later.

Q: What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
A: fortunately, I did my own research first when I took part in a bounty. Therefore, I prefer to submit for a translation campaign first because it makes me understand whether the concept of the project is potential, unique, or just a copycat. If I think it's good, then I will take part in their other campaigns, as much as possible. However, if they're not, even indicated a scam, I'll quit. And so far it works! But how if later one of them going to be a scam, failed, and has no value? Well, as I prefer to call it as an investment, just remember that there's any risk behind an investment and if that happens, I'll take it as my own risk.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

I like Cryptocurrency because this is my hobby.
I received a prize from the Bounty campaign around 3.4 Etehreum when participating in the Signature campaign.

To become a Bounty Campaign Manager takes full time and loyalty and I can't do that.
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

I think bounty campaigns are still a great way of obtaining profits, even though the amount generally rewarded has dropped considerably, it may be cause of the general drop of cryptos lately.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

I believe that many people start for the money but in the end it is impossible not to fall in love with cryptos, when you see the comforts they offer and how they help humanity it is difficult not to fall into the charm, until now I have had few successful campaigns, but that does not worry me much because I know that good projects will always stand out, what we have to do is invest in them before they explode haha.

Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:15:59 PM

This Will be too much to answer in one thread. But the first question needed to be answer. Of course j love crypto, if I did not love crypto, I wouldn't dare to invest in it in the first stage. But now I am a die hard lover of crypto. Because crypto has really help my standard of living in one way or the other.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

1. Of course it is. I like encryption. 2. Bounty sometimes makes money. Not necessarily at the moment. Sometimes I really look at luck. 3. I don't think it will be a bounty hunter. 4. There is no way to continue to maintain.

kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

If I don't like Cryptocurrency, maybe until this moment I am not in this forum to reply to your thread.
I did Bounty because of my hobby, if my hobby is not done, it means I don't work on a bounty campaign.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

I think everyone in this forum loves crypto, being a bounty manager carries a lot of responsibility and dedication to be one. I chose to be a bounty hunter because i am more confident that i can do and finish the job on time, bounty campaign help me and my family to overcome financial difficulty and i will continue to do this because i love it.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

bounty is a job that very result. Fortunately, that has already obtained from the field is really outside of the work offline that exist in the real world and reasonable lot who likes this. Moreover, it is also easy to do and it didn't take much. become a manager might have been but too complicated to run it. Indeed the challenge in the bounty definitely just scam and this often happens. need an excess of prudence in order to make it become more profitable and could produce.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

People come to this market of crypto currency because they want to make money. People will love crypto when they will see that cryptos are providing them benefits. So they love cryptos as cryptos are providing benefits. You will get commission on the bounty and everyone wants to be manager. So at first, you need to be an expert in this market.
I am also a hunter as well and I love cryptos much. I love the crypto community not only because of the benefits I will get, but I find it interesting how various teams are bringing innovative ideas in solving problems and making life more easier.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

every bounty hunter is different in receiving the payment. it all depends on the rank and also the legit or not the ico that followed. and to get the paid we have to wait for about 2 months, we also have to be able to choose the good ico in order that our results can be satisfactory. there are many ico who scam here, so we must be more careful and never give up.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

I think that the bounty hunter and the bounty manager are not the same job, and there is still a big difference between the two. The work of the bounty manager is more complicated than the bounty hunter and requires more effort and time. This is not something that everyone can do. The bounty hunter is relatively free.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

the salary in joining the bounty campaign will not be certain how much each month, because it all depends on how the project is in the market.
for the last question if you have been in the bounty for a long time, but the project turns out our scam can only report to the moderator so that the project can no longer develop.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

1, when you are here reading the forum, you certainly love crypto, 2, salary from bounties are not that high, especially when the coins they paid you is not yet in major exchanges, 3, being a bounty manager is hard especially when all your projects are unsuccessful, and you dont have the credentials, 4, that is the risk we are all taking, not knowing the scams project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

I'm very happy with encryption because I can learn from it and gain from it.

Bounty rewards are erratic, depending on how many of them are the bounty activities I engage in, the idea of the project and the number of participants.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

I like the world of cryptocurrency because in it there are many benefits that can be obtained, such as a bounty campaign. but we also have to be careful because there are ico scams inside that we can get. ico scam will make us lose. I think that being a manager's bounty is a difficult thing and not everyone can do it.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

I don't see anything meaningful in this. Yes, I love crypto but what I don't understand is that do you get salary here in crypto? Also, I don't seem to what your question four is all about.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:33:56 AM

I want to be here forever because this crypto gives me a salary to help me financially. I just want to participate on many bounties, earn their tokens and sell it with a higher profit. I keep choosing the good bounty and avoid this scam so that my time will not be wasted.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

yes, i love crypto. therefore, I try to do my best, like choosing a good ico to follow. the amount that we will get it depends on our effort in choosing a good ico. the good ico will give the good results too. it all depends on how we can choose ICO correctly.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

Yes, I really like Crypto, but here I've never received any payment from the bounty because the signature I used is my first bounty here, and being a bounty manager with an account like mine is very difficult because there will be no trust clients with rank accounts jr member. if the bounty that I am currently attending is a scam maybe I will be stressed out because I have joined for 6 months
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: