Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:43:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1224 times)
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

Much enegy and hard work is required for you to be a  bounty hunter by the way we the hunter are facing alot of challenges.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

I love cryptocurrency. But in my opinion, she does not love us. She went to the bottom again (.
Of course, I am always worried about projects because I do a lot of work and often this is a blank job.

Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

Cryptocurrency I definitely love, but unfortunately are not yet able to earn on the bounty a lot of money, nevertheless tend not to lose faith, because things will get better!)
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

I really love crypto  and have the passion for bonuses just like you. But to become a manager I never really thought about it. It is a pretty heavy job for me and you have to have a lot of knowledge about the project you manage. For the current market situation, I have encountered a lot of ICO deceptive projects. I will delete the project signatures and continue a better project.

mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

Undoubtedly the world of cryptocurrencies by all bounty hunters favorite! And the question of becoming a manager is twofold - someone would very much like to, and someone on the contrary would not want it extremely. Besides being a manager is a big responsibility, the choice of projects as in the bounty hunters enthusiasts is an important condition, because the salary is formed primarily from the choice of rights
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

if you ask whether you like Crypto, of course you will like it, with the problem of my reward as a bounty hunter you can't say nominal. because depending on the project that I followed was successful or not. and honest to be a manager I have not been able to reason, not enough knowledge he he he ... Smiley
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

if you ask whether you like Crypto, of course you will like it, with the problem of my reward as a bounty hunter you can't say nominal. because depending on the project that I followed was successful or not. and honest to be a manager I have not been able to reason, not enough knowledge he he he ... Smiley
Many hunters coming to this area dreaming of big profits and do not understand that participation in the bounty is a large and exhausting work. My first big reward came to me only after 6 months that I worked every day. Besides, it's a tough time in the market and count on a huge profit is not worth it. Just treat bounty as a hobby.
simpelplan

Activity: 407

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
here is my answer for your question,
1.did i love crypto ? yes i love crypto, i learn a lot from crypto
2.for now i think my salary is on 100$-200% per month
3.for now i don't want to be a bounty manager
4. well i think that is the risk and i should prepared for that

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?

yes I love cryptocurrency and I am a bounty hunter as for my salary it differs from bounty to bounty but the worse scenario is not getting your bounty because the campaign you've joined has turned to scam or have been paused about your 4th question I have experienced that several times but we need to move and just learn from our mistakes..

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

For a bounty hunter like me that hasn't even earn a dime doing bounties been a bounty manager is no easy task for me ,even been frustrated for just been a bounty hunter due to not been paid after weeks of joining campaigns,we need cryptopolice for help reduce this first
This is a decentralized market. The services provided are also decentralized. So there is no such thing as "crypto police". No central authority to control the market, thus it is your own responsibility to be safe and not fall for the scam. It is also the responsibility of the whole community to make sure people are made aware of such scams.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

To all the bounty hunters, don't rely totally on cryptos, they are not that stable right now. So always go for a backup and rely less on crypto. The market is going further low and no one can really predict when it will go bullish.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

I think everyone here believes in cryptocurrencies. Only the most patient will remain in this place. We will not panic.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

Bounty hunting is a professional job, that can be likened to the marketing activities of Google and other media applications.
The only difference is that bounty hunters put in much efforts in the discharge of their duty, compared to Google that already have a way of reaching out to many technologically.

Again, bounty hunters collects lower pay compared to Google, and i think this aspect is where project owners are supposed to appreciate them the more.

Coming to one of your point, how much are project owners willing to pay their bounty managers?
Some bounty hunters makes so much money in varied projects that they dont want to be tied down to a monotonous duty.

to the article;
bounty hunters have seen and are right in their choice of duty.

I think we need to preach a message that necessitates the apreciation of those that takes part in these.

Thanks

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

It is interesting to me to watch the world of cryptocurrency and participate in it, but even better when this participation is rewarded according to its true worth, which is now rare.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
Bounty hunters love crypto even if they experienced failures on the projects which is scam.Even I experienced this way but i guess giving up is not on my way to escape reality of being a bounty hunter.I never set that on my mind to give up crypto because of those trials.I think we just need to be more careful on choosing ICOS with trusted managers inorder to earn profit.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

all of us here are involved in the crypto industry especially being bounty hunters. there are many different reasons and discussions.
as you say, whatever has become part of the risk.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

Bounty hunting is a professional job, that can be likened to the marketing activities of Google and other media applications.
The only difference is that bounty hunters put in much efforts in the discharge of their duty, compared to Google that already have a way of reaching out to many technologically.

The bold part is somehow ridiculous for calling this as a professional job, hell no.
Yes I took bounty seriously as I treat this as my side job but I never treat this as a professional one. Idk what you're trying to imply but what you had said is totally rubbish.

Ok. I thought that there's something about OP, but it isn't.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

To answer your question from number one question, I live and breath cryptocurrency,  number the answer, no amount is pegged, I earn what come around and if nothing come as  a result of my cryptocurrency activities, so be it.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

1-Yes, I love crepto and use it in usual life.
2-I don't have fix salary
3-Yes, why not. It's not so difficult. Because it's difficult to find a good one.
4-Nothing. I will find a new one

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. Yes, I am crypto enthusiast, but more and more I am dissapointed about crypto and bounty earnings.
2. Do not know, few cents, every earned token is 10-100times cheaper (comparing with ICO price)
3. No, I dont have a time for that.
4. Will stop promoting this project, I do not support scammers.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: