Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:00:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all bounty hunters around the world, you'll need to see this  (Read 1224 times)
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

I would not be here if I would not like crypto and blockchain technology. I am trading as well so bounties are just some addition to my earnings and was not ever thinking about to become a BM. I know how difficult we are to handle sometimes and that is not a type of job I would like to do.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Earnings from bounty is very different, I can not name a certain amount. But in General I am happy with what I have. I was thinking about becoming a bounty manager, but I'm not responsible enough. Yes, I love crypto very much, otherwise I wouldn't be here.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

I'm interested in the new technology and cryptocurrency. My knowledge and interests and my horizons have expanded. I keep up with the times.Thanks to projects I know a lot of new things,many different ideas and technological developments. I get part in the bounty sometimes to the detriment of other affairs.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

I like to take part in the bounty. I would like to try myself as a bounty Manager, but I don't have time for that yet. I want to strive to make bounty their main source of income and then I could not waste time on the usual work and would try a new direction.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

I like to take part in the bounty. I would like to try myself as a bounty Manager, but I don't have time for that yet. I want to strive to make bounty their main source of income and then I could not waste time on the usual work and would try a new direction.
It's a great aim for you ,usually it can bring us as a new direction. In my status I just hoping that there will be no more scams in bounties eventhough the value are small atleast still have.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

Well bounty hunting is actually a huge risk you take investing your time and effort to work for that project and i think lately the way market and some bounty managers are acting is making the whole hunting less fun and more stressful and most time less payments Is all about searching the good ones and some trusted managers now

unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

Hi, I'm a bounty enthusiast. I need you to answer my simple questions.

1. Do you love crypto?
2. How much is your salary in joining bounty?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
We all do. The profit from bounties are not constant and do vary on the success of the project for a lomg time. Sometimes it would be high and sometimes low, there will also be times that there will be no profit at all. Being a bounty msnager needs a huge dedication due to the works that you would do. Scam projects on the other hand is hard to determine so participants needs to be patient.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

Well bounty hunting is actually a huge risk you take investing your time and effort to work for that project and i think lately the way market and some bounty managers are acting is making the whole hunting less fun and more stressful and most time less payments Is all about searching the good ones and some trusted managers now
It is so sad that sometimes we've been not appreciated of all the hardworks we have made. It sometimes also we've experiencing no payment due to discontinual of the project or getting into scam.
And I may think that, being a bounty hunter is just like hunting a gold fish in a big ocean and you've been lucky if you've got it.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

1. Do you love crypto?
3. Do you want to be a bounty manager? Then why you don't do it now and find a new client to be their bounty manager?
4. What if the bounty which you have joined in a long time but the project is not to be compromised a k a scam project?
What will happen once we answered that questions? Will you guarantee as a work or being a bounty manager? Bounty is not a full time job, it is just a part time job for me. It does not requires hours of work everyday and it does not have salary. What we get in bounty is the tokens from campaign, in fact it is not assured that it is a money because it may be a shitcoin and so on. I received already 2000 usd since I joined bounty programs.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

1. Do you love crypto?

1. If I do not love cryptocurrency then I have not joined in this market
2. Salary depends on the potential of each bounty ICO project.
3. To become a bounty manager is not a simple thing, you need to have a reputation.
4. This depends on the ICO choosing experience before joining, if I encounter the ICO scam project then I would consider it a risk and accept with that.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:01:22 AM

Well, i try to answer your questions based on my own opinion and experience.
1. yes, I still do love crypto because I still put my trust on it to make better life in the future.
2. I can't determine. So far, i still accept and make small earning from joining bounty programs.
3. For now, not at all, because I know that I don't have certain skill and team for that.
4. I have experience on it. Just let it flow and wait for the coins in my wallet. If not, we can make some questions on their telegram channel to know what happens.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:14:30 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

I will not answer your first question because it's pretty obvious those who are here and participating in discussions and bounty are all crypto lovers, and on second question I prefer not to answer, and third question no I don't want to be a bounty manager it's time consuming you need staff to check all those thousands of submissions, and on your 4th one I will just post that it is a scam or a paused project.

megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

I can answer the question about love for crypto. For me this is a very important area of my life which I give all my time. And I don't understand how you can spend all your time on something you don't like.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

1. Do you love crypto?

In response to your first question, if I don't like crypto I wouldn't have been here in the first place, let alone participating in bounties. You should know that been a bounty manager is not an easy task. It requires full time and dedication. I only do bounty on part time bases.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

the result of the bounty will certainly depend on the field what he and many other factors that also affect. Bounty or crypto in this fraught with risk and uncertainty. then when the met is a common scam, too think the scam is not a good thing and looking for another bounty had greater potential is the thing to do.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

I am also a crypto or bounty enthusiast. Yes I love crypto but I am full time bounty hunter I am not doing any other job through bounties my financial life has been changed. No I don't want to be a bounty manager and but I would love to assist bounty manager. If a project scams we participated from long time definitely it will be very disappointing for us and it is beyond one's control and it's always better to move on.

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

Well, in my country average salary is around 1000$.
No, I don't want to become bounty manager. I don't want to lead scam and in management it is common story. There is a small amount of good ICOs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: