Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sure Bitcoin Will go $50,000 End of this year because of ETF!  (Read 4821 times)
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

I do not think you will come to such high levels anymore A slower and more robust Ascension may come now better auspices always adversely affect the market.

sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

Can anyone let me know what is ETF? I don't know anything about it and why it has so big effect on BTC price like that? IMO, I think price of BTC is almost controlled by the whales whom are holding large amount of BTC available on cryptocurrency market at the moment
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

if this will happen i will look forward of the alt coins .
hope they will climp with btc
Cheesy Shocked Shocked Shocked

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink

mazezizi

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

You are an active person, but the price of bitcoin is still unknown at the end of this year. No one can guarantee how much it will rise. It may not rise so much this year. The chance may be next year.
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

Can anyone let me know what is ETF? I don't know anything about it and why it has so big effect on BTC price like that? IMO, I think price of BTC is almost controlled by the whales whom are holding large amount of BTC available on cryptocurrency market at the moment

ETF is also known as "exchange-traded fund", that tracks an index, a commodity, bonds, or a basket of assets like an index fund. Unlike mutual funds, an ETF trades like a common stock on a stock exchange. Imagine wall street will bring Trillions of dollars into crypto if ETF is approved  Cool
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

I do not believe bitcoin will gt to this value by the end of this year as the price is very outrageous and considering the current situation of the crypto market. Though bitcoin has the potentials to reach this value but it cannot be this year.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

when we can all support by way of hold maybe it can happen, but sometimes a lot of hurry to sell it before looking for information and positive trand on the market.
but I also want to see bitcoin at that price

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink
There is no doubt that bitcoin will recover greatly, surpassing expectations but as to 50k within the year sounds a bit outrageous. Bitcoin has great prospects and will continue to determine the crypto market, proving that the naysayers are wrong after all.
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

There are no prerequisites for increasing the price.It's got to be something really cool.Or some state will completely switch to the use of cryptocurrency.Then it will be the price.But I think this will not happen
JanitorMan

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

It's all speculative,  no one can predict it. however, let's all make that happen.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

we are satisfying with many different news related to cryptocurrency and bitcoin, even the bad news are still often can be found out there. also many claim or stats from very influential people. however and whatever they said i still believe in cryptocurrency, this is the future of currency and has many ways to develop and getting hype or bigger. peoples will talk whatever they want about this valuable asset, the important thing is, its just the beginning.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

people with a different kind opinion about my prediction, this thread is getting more exciting while we are closing to ber months, I will stay in my prediction because I already predicted last year that Bitcoin will go 10k and this year for 50k just wait and see guys this will be fun.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Everything is possible. As we see from the history, bitcoin can quickly fall down from high marks and quickly go up from low marks. Time will tell what will happen to the price. We, ordinary traders can only look at the situation that is now, and make predictions for what will be in 2 or 6 months is absolutely wrong. Whales at any time can turn the market in the direction that they want and this they will do also with the help of news.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

It's all speculative,  no one can predict it. however, let's all make that happen.
Yes these are the speculations, and some people over-speculate. This value of $50000 is an over speculated value not backed by any type of real world data and no previous crypto record. The value which the experts speculate is backed by the real market data after doing its comparative analysis with the data available in the past years. That is what a real speculation sounds and they expect it to cross the $20000 value towards the end of the year.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

I don't think so, ETF might have such effect but it can't drive bitcoin to $50k in the short term also big players don't want to make weak hands rich.

blozzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

I don't think so, ETF might have such effect but it can't drive bitcoin to $50k in the short term also big players don't want to make weak hands rich.

Of course this will not give such an effect at all for any time. To price has risen to this level, it is necessary that many want to buy and hold bitcoin and previously this price will not be such.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

i can see how ETFs can be one of the most expected hypes of this year and how its approval can lead to a rally where price rises a lot but i can not honestly see a new ATH and not just a small rise from the last but a huge one which is 1.5 times more than the previous one and 7.5 times the current price.
in other words you are predicting a 7.5x rise (nearly 650% rise) in less than 5 months. even in bitcoin that is impossible to happen not to mention this soon after the previous rally.

my prediction is that best case scenario we can see $12k-$14k levels back again by the end of this year.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

In June, everyone also said that the crypto currency will now begin to grow, but this did not happen. So do not make hasty conclusions and do not try to predict the price. As soon as this moment comes you will see for yourself.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

I just hope the bitcoin price can go up 15000$ by the end of this year. 50,000$ is a far cry from everything. If that's the case then it's a great thing

swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

Bitcoin will hit $50K at the end of this year or 2019. $50.000 is too high price for this year, it must consolidate more to hit this price.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: