Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sure Bitcoin Will go $50,000 End of this year because of ETF!  (Read 4812 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink

Okay mate I'm not against with you but don't expect hurting for you just stay calm and wait and see what will reach of bitcoin before end of this year, hit 50$ aren't bad if the comes true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

While everyone will surely rejoice if Bitcoin price hits $50,000 USD this year, we still need to accept the fact that there's a lot of factors that affects BTC price. If history repeats it self it is possible to hit $50,000 USD, what happened last year may not happen this year because of different factors. There maybe new issues that can surface anytime. Sites that will be hacked that can also affect the price of BTC.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink

I doubt that there will be such a strong growth. Moreover, I hope that there will not be. Because, we are falling down the 7th month, from 20,000 $, the market is almost always in a depressed state. Imagine how much we will fall from 50,000 and what will be the number of people, who have lost their investments, this time.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:46:38 AM

i think some whales controlling news specially in ETF delayed/ confidential or negative,  its a mind game for us, becarefull to buy more, keep hold and enjoy the waves
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

The price of Bitcoin is not a problem, the only problem is the ETF, whenever the ETF will not approve, we can expect a huge dump. But when the ETF will approve, we can expect a huge pump. But I believe that the manipulation of Bitcoin is still there that's why the ETF got postponed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:17:15 AM

there were lots of news regarding bitcoin price, we dont know what news we will believed in, some says bitcoin will go 6k below and it will die some says it will pump so maybe it is better for us to go with the flow because we dont have control to the price.
I think this is not news but most like people opinion, i will say this is the dinamic of bitcoin price so it can be goes down or up but of course we hope its going to be bullish again. But as true supporter i will always believe that cryptocurrency in general will find out the way to be bullish again.
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

I don't think ETF will push the price to $50k or so. I think at max it'll take BTC to $11-12k which will be a huge gain. But now as ETF decisions have shifted to 30th sept, every1 needs to wait for 2 more months to see what they're deciding on. I don't think they'll approve it in the nearby future. US are still not sure about the regulations in crypto and that's why can't allow ETF to come in place. 
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

We are all hoping, that before at the end of this year that 50,000usd mark will be reach Cool
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:13:36 AM

Although I also believe that ETF will bring changes to the cryptocurrency market.
But at the moment, whether the ETF passes is still a problem, as bitcoin looks like there is price manipulation.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

I do not think that will happen. With the economy going downhill, the trade becomes stagnant between the US and China, and Crypto's pumping will not be possible this year.
Besides, the shark's strategy will never be so easy to guess. Pumping and dump is the way they make money. Things will not be as easy as you think. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

I wish you don't mean WTF?lol ETF has been engaging in many thread,people around the forum expecting too much about this,my question is what if this comes to failure?then what will be the outcome?

What i mean here is stop expecting too much,and stop giving false information because it will be harder for many to recover if they believe toomuch from this so i am begging you,be realistic and responsible from doing threads
bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

This is impossible, ETF can really affect the cryptocurrency, but its influence is limited and will not cause such a high impact.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

it's a very high increase, I think, no matter you have that kind of belief, because no one can guess the price of other Bitcoin and Altcoin correctly and correctly, most people just assume, sometimes their assumptions come true, I'm not too sure Bitcoin will reach $ 50,000.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

Well, it's too high in my opinion. I think, it can be ATH somewhere between like 25K-30k$ at the end of the year.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

The question still remains if the ETF will be approved. I think this speculations has affected the market seriously and I think it could have been better if the issues of ETF did not come up at this bearish market time.  We are to hope for another date and it is not approve then expect the market to fall further.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

This is impossible,
Not really impossible, it's possible but the chance for now is low.

ETF can really affect the cryptocurrency, but its influence is limited and will not cause such a high impact.
How is it that the influence is limited? we can't say the limitation once bitcoin etf approves. Majority is thinking that this can cause a massive pump but you're on the different side. I've seen people that has the same thought about this ETF.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

At the moment, however, ETF adoption remains a big question.
In my opinion, the probability of ETF adoption is very low, so I think the bear market is still going on.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

I also hope that hopefully it will become a reality, we wait for this October, if indeed the ETF is approved, I think that will soon become a reality. So let's not give up easily on the current situation, still hope that everything will get better again

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

This is an unlikely development. You need to be more careful and count on the price of 8000-10000 dollars.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

I don't sure that ETF is so important. I think Bakkt will play more for cryptocurrencies adoption and popularity. But all people see ETF and hype with it only. As I read SEC have legal possibilities to postpone own decision till Jan '19. And they will do it. That's why I don't worry about dump today

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: