Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sure Bitcoin Will go $50,000 End of this year because of ETF!  (Read 4813 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

50k USD is not a dream. Even without ETF, we are going to see 50k according to technical analysis. Of course, SEC's decision is very important but there are also many positive parameters excluding ETF.
StakanchikiMarojni

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink

in my opinion Bitcoin will not rise more than it is now
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

Looks like they were wrong because it's september now and Bitcoin still worth about 6,400 USD. But let's not lose our hope and wait.
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

I like predictions. especially predictions about the cryptocurrency market.  Grin Grin
I doubt that by the end of 2018 we will see bitcoin at the price of 50,000 dollars! it would be good to overcome the price of $ 10,000...
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Looks like they were wrong because it's september now and Bitcoin still worth about 6,400 USD. But let's not lose our hope and wait.
Don't worry too boy. We are only in September and we have 3 months left before the end of 2018 so keep your hope and patience until the bull market starts, we will only take 1-2 months to recover as of 2017. Now the market is gradually going up and that is a very positive news for the market

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink

in my opinion Bitcoin will not rise more than it is now

A lot of you really think that anbetf approval is what the market needs but not everyone feels ok about it. Personally i don't think we need it and though it sound good on paper and would likely be seen as a positive achievement, i don't think it'll shoot the price up that high

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Sad news came, and the SEC declined the deal. But we really do not need the ETF to be pumped. I believe the value of Bitcoin is high, it could reach $ 50k in a few years. We need to believe in it.
phandiep

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

50k USD is not a dream. Even without ETF, we are going to see 50k according to technical analysis. Of course, SEC's decision is very important but there are also many positive parameters excluding ETF.
Agreed that even without an ETF, $50k is still a viable figure but with the condition, big whales need to add a lot of money to the market, that will help push the price of bitcoin quickly and we will get the dream price. However, the rate for that is very low because the amount of capital to be poured into is enormous, especially want to control the market is not simple, the whale will never risk their money, so this price can only be considered a dream
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

In my opinion, there is no reason for BTC to grow so high, it can only increase to over $ 10,000. Unlikely to be as high as you think, from early 2018 many people think that ETH will increase and now prices are falling extremely deep eth.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

I saw that too, they keep telling that btc will go $50k this year but that just was a prediction. There's no man in this world that can predict the price of btc who knows may ETF will still delay but i want that prediction to may come true.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:11:21 AM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink
We are now in September and the price is still far from what you predicted and I don't think that this will rise to $50k with just few months left. Hitting to $12k will be achievable once bull run comes.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

Haha... Unfortunately that thing will not happen, because the US SEC has rejected nine bitcoin ETF applications. Because, that product not in accordance with exchange requirements especially the rules of a national securities exchange which's designed to prevent manipulative actions and fraud.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

I don’t think an ETF will happen anytime soon. It is too risky with the amount of manipulation that is ongoing. Regulation will comes first.
$ 50000? probably not going to happen this year,
there will be bad news that hits crypto currencies at any time, making this impossible
Its not gonna happen this year, there is no enough time to hit that price. I just want bitcoin to hit $10000 again this year and start a great bull run next year. We must lower our expectation with bitcoin, because even if its a great coin this dump is quiet normal. Set you target price with bitcoin, don't rush the price to hit it just enjoy your journey while reaching your dreams.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

I don’t think an ETF will happen anytime soon. It is too risky with the amount of manipulation that is ongoing. Regulation will comes first.
$ 50000? probably not going to happen this year,
there will be bad news that hits crypto currencies at any time, making this impossible

Not probably, but for sure. The market is weak, I see that the cryptocurrencies do not want to gain. How can Bitcoin grow so greatly to reach 50 thousand? It will never happen in 2018.
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

ETF will most likely not be approved as a lot of market manipulation is on going and it's the same reason the SEC keeps rejecting it. Should the ETF not happen as expected, expect major dumps to follow. BTC @ $50,000 is very unlikely to happen, don't even bank on it.
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

I don't think so, because the "soil" is not prepared for such changes. Bitcoin can become so expensive if it is used everywhere.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

I think by the end of the year, he won't hit that target, but in 2019, he will. So you just need to shop and wait !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

I don't think this will be happen because bitcoin price now was not moving. And when it moves it is so very low. For me we need to wait for a long time.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

wow ... a big leap for bitcoin when prices reach $ 50k. but I don't think that can be predicted correctly and that is just speculation, so maybe it can be seen when the market returns high.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

I dont like working such bloated price like $50000 from $6000 especially while watching the stormy market year, cause most times it wont make it. I have not seen the effect of ETF since the invention of the coin and the coin had climb from lower than a dollar to $20000. At a time like this for new investors the coin needs a motivation for new comers.  I will stop believing this year at the end of November if it didn't climb above $9000

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: