Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sure Bitcoin Will go $50,000 End of this year because of ETF!  (Read 4813 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

In my opinion it will not reach $ 50,000 which will only be around $ 1,200. Because the Bitcoin revolution was long gone and it was not at that price.
At the end of the year it will only reach $1,200? Bitcoin didn't long gone, maybe through your opinion it was long gone but don't look at the past price. That makes you think that it was long gone because you can't move on.

$50,000 is too much and high so let's give up on that price but to say that it will end up for this year down to $1,200 I can't believe if ever that will happen. Though in crypto everything can move up quickly and down too.

I agree with the price will be around $10,000 in December this year.
$10,000 at the end of the year is likely but if ever the bull run comes, we can see some unexpected price pump.

ETF decision was delayed. The new date is 29 December 2018. And this date is not the final date for the decision. They can delay one more time, if I am not wrong the final date is 10 February 2019.
It's delayed and I've read that positive comments are there and support are overflowing for the ETF proposal. VanEck-SolidX bitcoin ETF proposal is the one that I'm saying that's getting more positive comments and is likely to get an approval.

laomi10

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

Ok, now is September, but nothing happens, let us wait in October to see if there will be a miracle. Can Bitcoin reach $50k this year? I dont care you guys are believing it or not, anyhow, i dont believe it.
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

Predicting 50.000$ for end of the year is too utopic. Some experts are saying that bitcoin is going for 8.500 - 10.000 $ by end of the year. To reach a price above 10.000k, we need more investors who are newbie in cyrpto-currencies; otherwise there's no reason for bitcoin to hit 50.000 $ in 3 months. We should think and predict with reality guys.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

i guess btc can make max 10k this year, my expectations with each day become lower and lower  Grin by the way, when did mcafee will eat his d!ck? he said if btc will not hit 1 million right? but till what date, tell me who remembers, thanks
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

ETF will give bitcoin a second life ! Unfortunately, the SEC again postponed the decision to confirm the innovation but I think that it will be very profitable for the us government so I do not think that they disapprove of bitcoin ETF but in any case it will reach 50,000 $

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

I don't think you will see the 50k price achieved by bitcoin this year. Bitcoin is more likely to increase, but I think by the end of this year it will reach 7k - 8k.

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

It is interesting information for thinking about. But the now situation don't show to us the good being of bitcoin. The time would to show more. Just waiting for New Year!

nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

My prediction is that bitcoin will be back around 20k again by the end of this year and ethereum will be somewhere in the 1k range.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Unfortunately I can't agree with this opinion. Because this global downtrend will be broken only if Bitcoin price will cross $7400 and stay above it. Personally I don't think that it will happen. So downtrend will continue and Bitcoin price will crash under last minimum price.
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

The cost of bitcoin is $ 50,000 real. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. The whole world is waiting for ETF solution. Me too.

frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

We are all waiting for the ETF decision and hoping for a positive result. After seeing what happened to ripple these last few days anything is possible. $50k is not so far fetched, but a more realistic prediction is $20k again, i think we'll all be happy to get back there again

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

For bitcoin to reach 50k $ there should be significant regulations. I think that at the end of this year it's realistic to reach 10k$. And that would be very positive for us.

taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

For bitcoin to reach 50k $ there should be significant regulations. I think that at the end of this year it's realistic to reach 10k$. And that would be very positive for us.
of course, 10,000 dollars is very attractive price for Bitcoin, but since we already saw in 2017 the price level in the area of ​​20,000 dollars, I fully admit the return to this level.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

Don't be so sure. You need to act cautiously in this market. Or you'il be very upset.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Judging by the fact that bitcoin is now in sideways movement and it does not yet have positive news for growth, it can be said that by the end of the year the maximum of what it will achieve is $ 15000.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink
It is october already and nothing happens at this pointm The market itself became unpredictable and complicated this year. Thisbsimply means that there's no assurance still that this year will again be a huge year not only for Bitcoin but to many cryptos. Also, if increase would happen i do doubt that the price of Bitcoin would reach that much considering its market value at this moment.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink
It would be absurd to think that the market value of Bitcoin would be as high ad 50000usd and is abit desperate knowing that the market value fell more than 50% of its market value last year when bullrun occured. If bullrun will again happen this year, I still do doubt that its market value will be able to reach 30000usd since increase is not totally continuous which would limit the increase on the msrket value of the cryptos to be so much high.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

If the ETF file gets approval from SEC AS, yes I believe the value of bitcoin will soar by $ 50k because some Big Whales it's possible will gather there and they will exploit / manipulate cryptocurrency in a more flexible way. But I feel worried it looks like there will be new damage to the bitcoin ecosystem if the ETF file's approved.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

Bitcoin at this point is still below 8000usd and to think of such thing would be desperate. We are all expecting for bullrun to happen but we should not be expecting that much to avoid disapointments. For now, we should focus on holding and waiting for things to go green in the market. Just hold your tokens nor matter how bad the situation be. once recovery happen it would be worth it for sure.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

My prediction is that bitcoin will be back around 20k again by the end of this year and ethereum will be somewhere in the 1k range.
I'm not saying its impossible but looking with the current state, the chance is low.

We've got 3 more months until this year ends and ETF? don't expect it for this year as its been delayed again.

Bitcoin ETF Approval Unlikely Before February 2019 Says CNBC Crypto Analyst
[Breaking]: SEC Delays VanEck SolidX Bitcoin ETF Proposal, Reviewing Comments and February 2019 Ruling

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: