Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sure Bitcoin Will go $50,000 End of this year because of ETF!  (Read 4821 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

It's almost the end of September and I don't see any price hike on bitcoin. Let's wait until the end of the year. We will see. As OP says, there is always a 50:50 chance.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

It's almost the end of September and I don't see any price hike on bitcoin. Let's wait until the end of the year. We will see. As OP says, there is always a 50:50 chance.
This is of course overly estimated values and I do not see anything happening in real terms about the rise in price to such a huge extent. $50000 is not impossible in future of course but it is not possible in this year. In my opinion, the highest value Bitcoin might reach this year will be $10000. This is my high value or peak value for I do not see any factor working in favor of Bitcoin or the rest of the crypto market that will push up the market prices except the spread in the technology which has recently been recognized by countries like Venezuela and Philippines.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Friends. It is not necessary to build illusions that bitcoin will make everyone rich in a row. The function bitcoin is not at all in this. Algorithms of trading platforms are adjusted for profit, and this means that most of them must lose their assets. For the exchange, the main goal is to get income, direction of movement, only in the opposite direction to the masses. Conclusion, we a goin to the bottom, quit positions from weak hands.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

I also think that the ETF is an important starting point for Bitcoin to land on the moon, but the ETF is still awaiting review, and I hope it will pass this review!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

I also think that the ETF is an important starting point for Bitcoin to land on the moon, but the ETF is still awaiting review, and I hope it will pass this review!

Im just curious on how cryptocurrency after ETF, if ETF are approved it than it is a good news for cryptocurrency market. But how about we got the bad news, do crypto need to stand depend on ETF. I hope if some bad news from ETF happen the cryptocurrency will stay develop & found another way to make it big. I just love on how cryptocurrency are changes my life.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Because this global downtrend will be broken only if Bitcoin price will cross $7400 and stay above it. Personally I don't think that it will happen. So downtrend will continue and Bitcoin price will crash under last minimum price.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

Let’s sum up the week:

-Yale ,one of the biggest endowments in Crypto.
-Gemini get’s insurance on Crypto
-TD Ameritrade all in on Crypto.
-SEC files for rule change required for ETF

And none of this moved the market...

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

So September had passed and its now October, we are still not near to to 50 thousand US dollar. This predicament is a mere speculation that has no basis. Even with the news about ETF Bitcoin’s price continues to decline. We still haven’t see any major movements from BTC that can say it is possible.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will reach this goal of $ 50 000 but I think that this year will begin an uptrend and next year it will hit the target !
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Now people are looking for how to save their savings and may come to the idea of investing in cryptocurrencies on a par with the dollar-Euro-gold and others, but so far everything is in place.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

Let’s sum up the week:

-Yale ,one of the biggest endowments in Crypto.
-Gemini get’s insurance on Crypto
-TD Ameritrade all in on Crypto.
-SEC files for rule change required for ETF

And none of this moved the market...
Maybe aren't enough and still needs ETF for the main reason to finally move. Its been long since BTC move high that were just used at this moment on everything that happens.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

Well bitcoin had reached $20k last year and I think reaching to $50k will still possible even without the approval of ETF. Only time can tell when this gonna happen as we all know that bitcoin price is unpredictable. Let's just be patient to wait for it.
Cmoh

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

This is very possible that the value of Bitcoin is more than $50,000 but now there is no sign of to achieve this price target that to be in the end of this year. Must go but keep the patient till 2020 and you will see the price above $3,00,000.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink

It can, the questions is when will ETF be approved. We have seen a lot of attempt for it to be approved, however, bitcoin fails. As soon as it gets approved, I think it can motivate investors and  the market demand can really grow fast, another bull-market might start.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink

It can, the questions is when will ETF be approved. We have seen a lot of attempt for it to be approved, however, bitcoin fails. As soon as it gets approved, I think it can motivate investors and  the market demand can really grow fast, another bull-market might start.
Guys, you are generally optimists, against the background of the fact that a lot of negative information is being spread about the future cryptocurrency market. There is an opinion that until the end of this year Bitcoin will not even rise to 9000 dollars, not to mention the best results.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:36:47 AM

yeap, i feel the same, i think too that price will not be higher 8-9k by the end of year, maybe in next year we will see some rise up, but im already dont expect it high like last year, would be good to see even 10k price, cause for more than half year we didnt saw btc higher than 10k
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

So what about now?Its more than 60days since you have posted this?

and who are those stupid BIG NAMES IN CRYPTO who predict this noob idea?

Damn ETF ,stop talking about that because that will never be approve so move on with that and focus in your daily routine..nothing will happen to your journey here if you continue engaging with that etf thing
voanquan

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

Promoting and accepting ETF is just a matter of time, but the SEC wants to delay so that the price of cryptocurrency can not increase. I believe the ETF will be accepted early because of its development and the pressure of public opinion.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

I don't think so. This word has a very small chance to be true, especially in the end of this year. Altcoins are gaining more and more price. Btc would fall down.

shillerguy020

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

We’ll come back to this topic already in October and, as you can see, your forecasts have been destroyed, and even the reason for the growth was unjustified. Now I think you are looking at it all rather pessimistic and already afraid to make predictions, since here divination does not work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: