Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:21:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sure Bitcoin Will go $50,000 End of this year because of ETF!  (Read 4821 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

$50k BTC is a big win for alll the space because it would likely have direct impact on the prices of Altcoins also, I don't like to sound pessinistic but I don't see any BTC ETF approval this year and if the value drive is attached to ETF, that means we are not seen BTC break new ATH this year.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

If ETF approves in Bitcoin then its possible that Bitcoin can reach up to 65000$ this year.If ETF approves in market then many things can be changed in crypto market.BitMex Co-founder Arthur Hayes says that Bitcoin will reach $50,000 by end of the year and for this the main factor is ETF.Julian Hosp,co-founder of TenX also says that it is possible that Bitcoin can reach more than $60,000 and if it happens then it will be all due to ETF.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

And so the recession will change growth, then decline. And so until such time as the asset will be in demand among those who invest in it. This practically happens not only with these coins.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink
Here we are, in October and no serious uptrend in sight. To me, all analysis has failed and all we hope for is ETF approval which will bring in new investors for this amazing technology. Let's wait another 60 days starting from today, hopefully whatever happens brings smile to the face of the BTC enthusiasts.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

It certainly is possible if the ETF gets approved in August. I think people have witnessed a bear market for so long that many forget just how quickly BTC can run in the opposite direction as well. If we do start to genuinely go up again, the breach of 10k will get mass coverage, while a breach of 20k will see a drastic climb up, as breaking the ATH would likely cause intense FOMO with everyone that sold during the bear market.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink
Okay let's see and i guess it will not happen after ETF. As far as i know that even the total supply of bitcoin will have reached 21 million bitcoins in the circulation and it will not make the price of bitcoin more than 50k. It doesn't even the old ATH and that's the fact,

yes, also many people say like that. but to be honest, I'm really not sure, especially for reach $50.000. this year is a really hard moment for the cryptocurrency, looks like they really hard to grow. although it will grow, i think Bitcoin price only back to $15.000 again.
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

It's October, and was held Sep. Until that difference in price there is no big. Wait or not. In the near future, most altcoins will disappear and we will see growth, I believe. I hope this will happen. Coins became too much.

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

A lot of positive factors for bitcoin this month can theoretically push its price up. First, analysts believe that the digital asset has already passed the bottom. In terms of technical analysis, the price consolidated within a long-term downward triangle. The U.S. securities and exchange Commission (SEC) has so far rejected all applications for bitcoin ETFs, but now the regulator has requested public opinion on all proposed crypto products. Perhaps the growing interest of institutional investors will force the SEC to reconsider its decision. Secondly, the approval of bitcoin-ETF will open the door for institutional money and become a trigger for the inflow of "bulls" to the market. Last year, a similar effect was observed due to the announcement of the launch of bitcoin futures on CME and Cboe, which caused a rapid rally. Finally, if we take into account the seasonality of the market, the period from October to December has always been a good time for bitcoin. It was at the end of the year in the past bitcoin six times showed growth. The price of bitcoin has repeatedly proved that it can turn to an exponential way, and it is a matter of days or weeks. Now the indicators and the news background indicate a possible breakthrough in October, although it should be admitted that the forecasts are not always justified.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

They are whales who just want their bitcoin have a high price . They are just there to play with us so just go with the flow if they will pump the price . In my own opinion BTC will not be able to reached 50K this year if btc price in November will not go to 20k usd .
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

They are whales who just want their bitcoin have a high price . They are just there to play with us so just go with the flow if they will pump the price . In my own opinion BTC will not be able to reached 50K this year if btc price in November will not go to 20k usd .
I very much doubt that Bitcoin will be able to reach $ 20,000 this year. There are no prerequisites for this at all, and investors are reluctant to invest their funds in cryptocurrency, even despite the general decline in prices.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

$50k BTC is a big win for alll the space because it would likely have direct impact on the prices of Altcoins also, I don't like to sound pessinistic but I don't see any BTC ETF approval this year and if the value drive is attached to ETF, that means we are not seen BTC break new ATH this year.
I agreed with you mate because you speak my mind concern the bitcoin ETF not to be approve this year. Besides, even If the bitcoin ETF get approve this year it won't make the price of bitcoin cliche another ATH this year and I said this because the market experienced two things this year (blood bath and correction) and it will be hard for ATH to happen just like that except if manipulation occur.

earn20

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

No, during the cryptobum, the cost of the most popular cryptocurrency reached 20,000$, now the market is unstable, and the HYIP has subsided, so it is foolish to hope that Bitcoin will grow in 3 months 10 times.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
burdalen

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

Big names in crypto predict that bitcoin will go $50k end of this year and they were 50% correct because anything can happen of crypto right? but for me, if bitcoin ETF will be approved I'm sure that ETF Will Push Bitcoin price to $50,000, let's wait 60 days starting today and go back to this thread in September or October and let's see  Wink

The SEC does not disclose the decision on ETF specifically. I am sure that when the price of bitcoin goes up then the SEC will announce its decision. After that, the price will start to grow even faster.

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Is what you say reliable? $ 50,000 for BTC is a huge success for all space, because that will directly affect the price of Altcoin too, not that I am pessimistic, but the fact is that I have not seen BTC ETF approval in this case and if the drive value is set on the ETF, it means that all did not see BTC destroy the new ATH this year and how that could happen '.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

I agreed with you mate because you speak my mind concern the bitcoin ETF not to be approve this year. Besides, even If the bitcoin ETF get approve this year it won't make the price of bitcoin cliche another ATH this year and I said this because the market experienced two things this year (blood bath and correction) and it will be hard for ATH to happen just like that except if manipulation occur.

I think that if Bitcoin ETF approves, the price can easily fly up to 50 thousand. In the case of Bitcoin, this access is for large players. In this market there is not much money and therefore the price may increase several times in a short time. Approval is a signal for big money.
Recently, the third largest capitalized coin has grown several times in just a few days, I think that Bitcoin can repeat this.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Bitcoin will be helped by sidechains. One of the main goals of sidechains is to eliminate the need to create alternative tokens for new types of blockchain. In other words, there should be no need in altcoins. Now speculators use more than 1000 altcoins. However, sidechains are able to return the entire value of these altcoins back to the bitcoin network. Moreover, the sidechains can increase the number of users of the bitcoin network, increasing confidence in its prospects in the absence of unnecessary competition. Obviously, this will affect the price upwards.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

I know U cant be certainly sure bitcoin can reach $50k this year by now, more also that the ETF had been postponed til next year. Even after ETF approval next year the coin will need the halving to reach the price. Something tells me the price is manipuilated to be at that price because of the ETF approval, probably to assure the body they can control the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Andrey995

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

twogap.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

I really hope so because bitcoin hasd all preferences among other soins and I invested in it because I thought is will be grow all the time

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

I think that if Bitcoin ETF approves, the price can easily fly up to 50 thousand. In the case of Bitcoin, this access is for large players. In this market there is not much money and therefore the price may increase several times in a short time. Approval is a signal for big money.
Recently, the third largest capitalized coin has grown several times in just a few days, I think that Bitcoin can repeat this.

Yes, there will be much money in the market but that does not justify the price of bitcoin will cliche 50,000 in acouple of weeks. However, I won't believe so much in the third largest capitalized coin growth if I were you because manipulation was involved and a coin which is centralized and don't have much community support does not worth trusting with your investment.

extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:49:03 AM

I really hope so because bitcoin hasd all preferences among other soins and I invested in it because I thought is will be grow all the time.

definitely not this year but it's gonna be this price in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: