Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is market going back up to 8k?  (Read 2254 times)
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

sure it will happen. 8k is very easy to reach if we see the history
i think in the end year it will happen. even i guess it will be more than 8k
However, people need to be patient if they want to have a suitable profit. With that being said, they need to continue to hold their coins because if they do not, they will lose their money and all their efforts will go in vain.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

If bitcoin get to $8k, I will not be surprised.  The bitcoin price range during this bear market has been $6k to $8k. The resistance has been $8k while the support was $6k. If we can break the resistance,  that should signal a bull market in months to come!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

This is a nice project coin So these goals will come to very nice places in the long run which can be hard to see now.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

maybe it can happen and maybe it also takes a long time and not a moment, all you need is to be able to control the patience you have.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

Personally I don't think that Bitcoin could hit $ 8000 in current situation. Because if it happens, downtrend will be broken and reversal will be confirmed. But according technical analysis downtrend will continue and it will fall below $5000 by the end of this year.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

Personally I don't think that Bitcoin could hit $ 8000 in current situation. Because if it happens, downtrend will be broken and reversal will be confirmed. But according technical analysis downtrend will continue and it will fall below $5000 by the end of this year.
Perhaps this situation only concerns Bitcoin, since I generally stopped hoping for its prospects and I think that Bitcoin will no longer have the future we talked about. But something concerns the other coins, for example the etherium will lead the leadership of the crypto-currency market.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?
I think that will happen soon because the Crypto market is getting a lot of attention from the big business. We have found that the market is growing and that 8k $ per bitcoin is an easy thing to happen.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

sure it will happen. 8k is very easy to reach if we see the history
i think in the end year it will happen. even i guess it will be more than 8k

I heard that many analitics are talking about some great raising of the market and I so want to believe that they are right about their predictions!
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

let we see in the end of this year, what happen on cryptocurrency market, i think posible for bitcoin hit to $8000 but is difficult for reach to $10k until end of year

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

let we see in the end of this year, what happen on cryptocurrency market, i think posible for bitcoin hit to $8000 but is difficult for reach to $10k until end of year
something to me very weakly believe in this, as I observe the fall much faster than the recovery of the market. So before the end of 2018 I do not hope to see good performance.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

That is correct, around 8k$ we have a strong support, once we will be above that level and fix it (stay for couple days) then next level of $10k is opened to us, very psychological price. Once we do the same what was described before, then it is very hard to predict where we might go and how quickly.. The previous time it was a super quick one.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

The market seems to be uptrend but it is impossible to guess whether it will cross the $8k because in the past the price of Bitcoin also increased and the price has fallen in the market. So we shouldn't conclude for short-term increases.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

It looks like the market is having a good days of rising from the crash. The market seems to be in the bullish trend already as bitcoin and most of the major alternate coins are also rising. But so far, i am enjoying the scene of this greenish market today and hope it will continue rising until the end of the year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

hello, just curious about your thoughts on the current market sentiment, do you think we're going back up to 8k levels?
The end of the year will resolve all the forecasts and doubts. And if everything is bad, then we can not see the barrier even in 5k. But if the growth becomes intense, and the first action to this will be a mark of 7k, which for a long time can not overcome, it can reach even higher than your assumptions.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

I think that is just easy because there are some people that can throw money on exchanges in an instant to reach even the $9k price. The question should be is, can we even reach $20k again or even recover $15k? So we are still able to show that the market is still strong.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

It is possible that by the end of 2018, when the market recovers, the exchange rate of the BTC may rise again quickly. At the moment when the exchange rate is becoming unstable, the expectation of the BTC exchange rate increase is very low. Let's see what happens to the end-of-year cryptocurrency market.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

it dropped. and still cant recover to 8k.
until end of year i dont think it will go up to 8k level
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

It is quite possible that $ 8,000 bitcoin will be able to overcome in the next month, all indicators indicate its growth. I recently bought it understand that this is a risk but I believe in it !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

It is quite possible that $ 8,000 bitcoin will be able to overcome in the next month, all indicators indicate its growth. I recently bought it understand that this is a risk but I believe in it !
I wouldn't say that its "quite" because its totally possible that we will back there.

The market has only two directions either go down or up and at this time, its likely that it will head upwards. At what price you bought? keep on buying while the market is still not entering the bulls.

it dropped. and still cant recover to 8k.
until end of year i dont think it will go up to 8k level
I won't be negative like this, cheer up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

I am very optimistic that it can grow big again. But the thing is it will not happen this year. I think the market will fully recovered by next year. This is only my point of view

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: