Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The official "Black Arrow is most likely a scam" thread [blackarrowsoftware.com]  (Read 2393 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:11:26 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 08:36:19 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Due to the most recent events over at Team Black Arrow's thread, I'm sad to report that Black Arrow of blackarrowsoftware.com is most likely a scam, mainly because they have yet, to date, offered up any proof whatsoever that ASICs are being produced, in spite of numerous requests by fellow bitcoiners. They are also refusing to honor any refunds at this time.

This thread will be populated with all the posts that were deleted by Black Arrow, penned by me, mostly consisting of the ongoing investigation on their operation(s), along with their resellers.

A myriad of people have requested refunds, but their latest excuse for not complying is that they have to wait till after all the files are transferred from one computer to another, something they've been working on since December.

Fair warning, for there's over a 100 posts of mine that were deleted, but luckily they're saved and will now enjoy their new home on this non-moderated thread.

Any entity that's worth their salt, doesn't need to have a moderated thread, for there would only be a small handful of naysayers that can easily be dealt with, with the...wait for it...truth (and sugar, oppose to vinegar).

Apologies, if the posts are not in any chronological order, for I don't believe Alex Sovu/Alex Berk took the time to delete them in such a way. Also, this isn't the first time he deleted my posts from his thread, doing such during its beginnings when a myriad of things were brought to light, some of which were rehashed and will be posted in this thread.

~Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

The vitals are included above if Black Arrow decides that it's to their best interest to use their investomers' moneys to sue my ass.

EDIT: The following was asked during the time frame that Black Arrow was online deleting my posts proving they're a scam operation, then opted to reply to my sockpuppet's retarded post (unaware that it belonged to me), but felt it wasn't important enough to address. Any entity worth its salt would have replied to the below, especially since its been asked a myriad of times since late last year.

Since you're here, why don't you provide us with an update. What progress has been made in the last week?

Last week was Chinese New Year, most of the company was off work.
Anyway, we have completed the pinout of the chip, made some progress on the case but has not been completed.

I remember post after post about how you guys would not be affected by the CNY, care to comment why "most of the staff" had off when you previously said it wouldn't affect you guys?

Also since a yes or no answer was never given, will minersource be giving refunds, yes or no?
Need an answer to this as well, blackarrow.
Ask minesource they are not black arrow, they are just resellers.

This is where the official record seems to be, not that anything is ever official, it does matter here as the way bobsag will get money is if BA gives it to him to give to us. So I think this thread is very appropriate place to pose the question, which has been asked numerous times, not only by myself, and never answered with a definitive yes or no

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:11:40 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 07:03:40 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Reserved for the list of actors associated with Black Arrow, along with a future I-told-you-so.

I just realized that this is going to take a while, and the first few post I've posted after replying to blackarrow is not really driving the point home for the purpose of this thread, therefore allow me to continue to post in the fashion I'm doing, but when I come across a deleted post that should be closer to the fold, I will shuffle the posts accordingly.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:18:38 AM

Please feel free to add any of your deleted posts as well.

Also, all you trolls and naysayers are more than welcome to participate in this thread, for none of your posts will be deleted.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:24:39 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 06:51:07 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Hi!

I've received numerous reports of trolling on our thread therefore I've deleted all your posts.

While going through them I was shocked with the amount of hate you have for us. May I ask what we have done wrong to you and why do you have a vendeta with us?

Regards!

The above was sent from BA to me via a PM, with apologies for quoting it, but opted to address the concern here, seeing nothing personal is within.

Firstly, I hate the word hate, and don't use it in RL.

As you probably didn't read, I didn't want to reenter your thread, but was asked to by two fellow bitcoiners to investigate your asses due to them having refunds denied. According to BA Matt's tone, I'm the one that was probably trolled into conducting this investigation, but that fact doesn't take away what I've uncovered, of which all the posts deleted will now be in this thread, one post at a time.

You folks had every opportunity in the world to get in front of this clusterfuck, but opted to hee-haw around most every concern presented. We've all seen the same exact act played out before to the tune of bitcoiners losing millions. One of the main differences with your script is that an extra layer was added in the form of resellers, at least one of which I clearly shown is Black Arrow proper.

Everything you've done to date concerning the ASIC line has scam written all over it, and quite frankly I'm motherfuckin' sick and tired of reading about it, especially since I'm still waiting for the return of my 1,100+ BTC from InstaWallet, loosing control of them since April of last year. Ergo, I'm one pissed off motherfucker, but I don't hate anybody. I've yet to report a single post to the mods or put anybody on ignore, case(s) in point.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some reposting to do, thanks to you know who. Damn, I hate doing this, but you spelled vendeta incorrectly.  Grin

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:57:38 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:59:22 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The bigger question is will BA deliver in May ?
I mean, does someone see anything else than an autocad render ?

A few days ago BA were telling they were on time, no problem. After silence. And then big delay announcement.
No legit company would communicate in such a way.

They obiously lied in their statements.
So what garantees do we have that their ASIC even exist for real ?

I've seen video of their previous PCB work ; but that was month ago.
The have cashed probably tens of millions of dollars with their pre orders.

Why should they even care about delivering something ?

If the product would really exist, they would post some pictures or video of the design.
I have huge doubts about the reality of their operations.

I'm not telling all this to troll, I have $60K in early orders at BA.

Eric

As I tried to warn all you fucks last year that BA stands for Bad Actors, but BA removed all such postings from this thread being that it's self-moderated but, guess what? You can post all the shit you want now, for they won't take the time to delete jack shit, jackshit for those playing at home and are no longer able to get it up to jack off due to all the depression pills you've been prescribed.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:00:18 AM

So it's Feb in two days and  now BA admit they haven't done tape out yet!

Definitely something fishy there.

You think?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:05:36 AM

Guys
I'm not at all confident that you'll get your money back even if you try.  Several weeks ago, I went to the BA site and was looking around. I checked my invoice, and it had been altered.  I checked my original copy and verified I had purchased for a MARCH delivery.  The invoice had been edited to say it was now a MAY delivery.  I decided to request a refund on Jan 13th.  At first they didn't respond, then they kept asking clarification of what currency it had been paid in (bitcoin) stating that it had to be returned in the same denomination. On 27th they sent me an email saying the funds 'had left the bank'.  Strange place to keep bitcoin, so I asked for clarification and they apologized and said they meant to say they would pay in bitcoin.  They asked for a bitcoin address which I had given them numerous times.

Still no refund

On their internal forum people have been asking the same question about why their invoices had been altered.  The moderators have all been stating that it was a mistake, and just reflects what they are currently selling.  Then the email last nite.  BA has known they were gonna do this for a long time and have lied about it for weeks. Their inability to complete my refund goes way beyond ineptitude, and makes me wonder if anyone will get their money back

SCAMMERS!!!

Black Arrow is no longer concerned about a single one of their investomers, consider...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=105804

Name:   blackarrow
Activity:   210
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   April 24, 2013, 03:38:50 PM
Last Active:   January 29, 2014, 09:44:41 AM

Their last post below on December 09, 2013, 12:09:51 PM:

Chill Black Arrow!  Seriously, these are some of your customers?!

Sorry about that. Comment corrected. I was hoping that nobody will notice it by the time I had the chance to fix it but this is a very active forum.

Ergo, they're mining with your shit built with your money, and this is their way of saying, "Fuck off! We got ours. Now, you're bothering us, kids!"

Now, I say anybody who negates this post is most likely in bed with them fucks. Please quote entire thread during the negating process.

~TMiBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:06:56 AM

Reserved for the most damning deleted post.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:07:13 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:07:24 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:07:37 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:07:47 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:07:58 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:08:09 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:08:21 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:08:33 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:08:44 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:08:55 AM

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 07:09:06 AM

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: