Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to bounty hunters About needmoney bounty.  (Read 762 times)
Alexishugh7 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:55:47 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 05:09:28 PM by Alexishugh7

I just wish to advice new or inexperienced bounty hunters looking to make some money by investing their energy,time,data and other resources to promote a project. If you love yourself stay away from NEEDMONEY bounty. Out of every five campaigns he manage three end up being scam, the remaining two takes a long time before you are paid and the tokens sometimes end up being useless and mind you his campaign are usually 9weeks and above. I have experienced this first hand and I want you to take a cue from me.
I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.
Also for those that have experienced a similar feat with him, share your experience.
Say no to incompetent bounty managers.
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

that's right I also experienced the same thing.
they are like the amateur team a few times the ico they hold is a scam and fails if this is a conspiracy of their own.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

I never joined a bounty managed by NEEDMONEY so I do not know how to earn income after joining the bounty that he managed but I heard if NEEDMONEY is a very reliable manager and all the projects he managed would be successful

Alexishugh7 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

I never joined a bounty managed by NEEDMONEY so I do not know how to earn income after joining the bounty that he managed but I heard if NEEDMONEY is a very reliable manager and all the projects he managed would be successful
  I guess he is living on past glory and he already lost the magic. How I wish somebody told me from the onset I wouldn't have wasted months participating in his projects.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Its really bad satiation. Sometimes , its happen like every bounty. But people need experience.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I also think so. I am disappointed lately the project that is managed by tokensuite tipped with a scam.
I think at first tokensuite team is a qualified bounty manager, but somehow lately the quality is very declining. I've spent a lot of time on some of his projects, which led to a scam. and it was very disappointing.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
longwintershere

Activity: 224

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

I just wish to advice new or inexperienced bounty hunters looking to make some money by investing their energy,time,data and other resources to promote a project. If you love yourself stay away from NEEDMONEY bounty. Out of every five campaigns he manage three end up being scam, the remaining two takes a long time before you are paid and the tokens sometimes end up being useless and mind you his campaign are usually 9weeks and above. I have experienced this first hand and I want you to take a cue from me.
I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.
Also for those that have experienced a similar feat with him, share your experience.

if something is called needmoney bounty, I just can't see how it can turn out to be genuine. Just research every project you join on your own, it doesn't depend on bounty managing team mostly.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Alexishugh7 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Its really bad satiation. Sometimes , its happen like every bounty. But people need experience.
Major reason why bounty hunters need to be woke and call them out. It takes lot of sacrifices to promote this projects.
Alexishugh7 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

if something is called needmoney bounty, I just can't see how it can turn out to be genuine. Just research every project you join on your own, it doesn't depend on bounty managing team mostly.
The name of the bounty manager is needmoney not name of project.
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

Same as me ive been scammed 2 signature before i get my first paid bounty and its was all worth it i think just read if they have a road map and there fb is active i think thats how can u say that bounty is legit
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

I know that. I try don't participate in needmoney campaigns, and if even campaign will pay it will be so so little money, but too much scam
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

Same thing with the bountyhive I wasted my 4 months and learned lesson. From than I don't join any bounty campaign blindly, before supporting any bounty campaign I always check team, why Blockchain, what purpose they have, team, token matrix, social media activities and roadmap. You too follow this steps try to join campaigns listed from ICODROPS or ICOratting which have positive and stable rattings.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

If you think that bounty manager running mostly the scam projects then you have to go to the scam accusation section with all the proofs, if you have enough proof that he run three scam project then he will be painted in red.But it is our responsibility to check the quality of bounty before participating in it.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

It's not because of the bounty manager, but because you need to choose worthwhile companies, you do not need to participate in the bounty just because there's a well-known manager.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:37:39 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 08:19:11 PM by royalfestus

Same thing with the bountyhive I wasted my 4 months and learned lesson. From than I don't join any bounty campaign blindly, before supporting any bounty campaign I always check team, why Blockchain, what purpose they have, team, token matrix, social media activities and roadmap. You too follow this steps try to join campaigns listed from ICODROPS or ICOratting which have positive and stable rattings.
Bounty participation is as important as investing; so is the project ICO research. Some people thought it is less riskier with investment to bounty but the time and effort in the campaign after a long run of effort ending in a scam can be very painful. Allegation on needmoney should be thoroughly investigated before any sanction. I cant say anything about her because have not done any of his campaigns until now, kryptobits

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Alexishugh7 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

If you think that bounty manager running mostly the scam projects then you have to go to the scam accusation section with all the proofs, if you have enough proof that he run three scam project then he will be painted in red.But it is our responsibility to check the quality of bounty before participating in it.
The only reason this is not in scam accusation section is because bounty hunters hardly visit there This section is where most bounty hunters spend their time and go about their job.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

ICOrating is one of the best websites to find good ICOs to work with. Personally, I haven't worked yet with NeedMoney but I try to avoid campaigns larger than 4 weeks because if the project didn't reach the minimum amount I won't lose that time.

Instead of avoiding managers try to avoid project with a poor concept and poor execution. A mediocre MVP talks a lot of the project. if they don't have the talent why they need to take so much money from investors?

Why would you work for that people?

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

Thanks for letting the community to know about it, that's more reason it is advise before you  join any bounty, make sure you a research on the bounty before joining so that you won't waste your time, I suggest you Amazix they are the best in the game.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

If the project fails, it is entirely not the fault of the campaign manager. Therefore, it is not appropriate to just assume and tell and encourage everyone to act on behalf of what you have experienced. It is a personal rule to always read and research about a campaign before joining, not just rely on the campaign managers who is wekl known because, they, themselves, that this projects will push through at the end. They put their names and trusts rates on the line, managing campaign that they think has potential, so I don't think we can.judge them so easily. DYOR.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

Thanks lot for this info

It’s definitely gonna be beneficial for me who is a newbie
God bless

What bounties manager are reliable and can be trusted??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: