Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to bounty hunters About needmoney bounty.  (Read 762 times)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

I don't really know about the needmoney bounty manager, thanks for informing the community, I will always be watchful in other to avoid any bounty he managers, it's so frustrating and bad to spend some time doing bounty and it turn out to be scam.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
akosijue

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

Thanks mate, I've been doing a lot of his bounty too so I'll take your advise and steer clear from now on. Been doing a research for projects but mostly I rely on bounty managers' credibility as they are the ones who first assess what project wil they manage a bounty with as they are too investing their time for these campaigns. If any other bounty managers you find that has to be avoided then I'll come back in this post. Thankd again.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

I just wish to advice new or inexperienced bounty hunters looking to make some money by investing their energy,time,data and other resources to promote a project. If you love yourself stay away from NEEDMONEY bounty. Out of every five campaigns he manage three end up being scam, the remaining two takes a long time before you are paid and the tokens sometimes end up being useless and mind you his campaign are usually 9weeks and above. I have experienced this first hand and I want you to take a cue from me.
I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.
Also for those that have experienced a similar feat with him, share your experience.
Say no to incompetent bounty managers.
The main problem of campaigns being managered by Needmoney is that they don't have a spreadsheet, so it's impossible to control your work.
You are literally told that you are to "promote the project and if you don't break the rules you'll be credited some stakes". But in the end of the campaign you find out that no stakes were given without any reason explained.

Ricowavy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

I think I have had similar experience with him and since I observed that about him I try to stay clear of any work promoted by him.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

This is to touch the awareness of everyone and to wwarn us about not to just join bluntly any bounty campaigns if their is unsure or unestablished goal. Their are tons of projects that are ended up scammed because the ones who manage it are the number one untrusted and unworthy.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

As for me I don't follow individual bounty managers, I only follow company bounty managers, and when i join the space a snr member of mine gave me the advice and that's what i am following,
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

I have not participated in any his bounty and I don't intend participating in any of his bounties, I am comfortable with Amazix bounty, Since I started my bounty campaign i am only joining Amazix programs and I have not had any issues with any of their programs. 

Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

I have also participated in two of his projects but end up to be scam, I think it's high we started looking into this managers and their experience in getting good projects
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

Some managers don't have much experience in managing projects that is why they are being scammed by those who give them the project to manage.
meklinks4

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

I just wish to advice new or inexperienced bounty hunters looking to make some money by investing their energy,time,data and other resources to promote a project. If you love yourself stay away from NEEDMONEY bounty. Out of every five campaigns he manage three end up being scam, the remaining two takes a long time before you are paid and the tokens sometimes end up being useless and mind you his campaign are usually 9weeks and above. I have experienced this first hand and I want you to take a cue from me.
I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.
Also for those that have experienced a similar feat with him, share your experience.

There is nothing more discouraging as putting in your precious time to help a project make the necessary impact, only to end up waiting endlessly to a very cheap token or worst still, discover you took part in a scam project damn; that's really a bad one.

Thanks for sharing @alexishugh7
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

the truth of this way back last few years ago needmoney is one of the best paying bounty manager we have in this forum. i also join some projects that the bounty manager is needmoney, but lately i heard some of my friends complain that needmoney is not paying bounty hunters anymore even if the ICO was successful, then at that time i tried again to join needmoney's bounty. i join one his projects for signature campaign promoting its product and until now i didn't receive any coins/token from that project. so if you are saying that we must avoid project that the bounty manager is need money i am totally agree with you mate.

ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

I also got caught on this hook twice. Team Token Suite recently engaged in fraudulent projects. I will no longer trust these managers and do not advise beginners to do it. I want managers to carefully choose the projects that will lead. It's a shame Token Suite supports scams.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

the truth of this way back last few years ago needmoney is one of the best paying bounty manager we have in this forum. i also join some projects that the bounty manager is needmoney, but lately i heard some of my friends complain that needmoney is not paying bounty hunters anymore even if the ICO was successful, then at that time i tried again to join needmoney's bounty. i join one his projects for signature campaign promoting its product and until now i didn't receive any coins/token from that project. so if you are saying that we must avoid project that the bounty manager is need money i am totally agree with you mate.

I don't really know this needmoney of a guy, but it's so annoying after spending months doing signature bounty which will tie your signature for months and at the end of the day, you won't get paid, it's so bad, thanks to you guys for bring this issue here, I will always avoid bounty been managed by needmoney.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

good bro, with this topic from agan, hopefully they all can distinguish which one is a fraudulent campaign and which one is really going to give a gift for us because the time we do is not short and not comparable with the results that are obtained will definitely hurt themselves. do not let this happen protracted let's fight against the fraudulent campaign
Romich93

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

Thank you for the information. Previously, it was a reputable Manager. It is a pity that this happened. I don't understand why he started choosing fraudulent projects.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

A very non challant bounty manager
Even after impressio and hexcash ended up as scam and fraud
He was still updating spreadsheets

Very poor and disappointing result from him
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

I don't join his campaign because of the number of participants on signature campaign. You will be lucky if you there's only few of them. His campaign usually have more than 500 participants and its really hurting the token allocation per participant. The reward at the end will be lower although the bounty reward itself is really low compared to other good bounty. It is unfair that we blame the scam ICO's  or unsuccessful to needmoney. He doesn't have any control on that one. Be fair guys.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

When I joined bitcointalk forum newly, needmoney was one of the good bounty managers people always talk about, though I have not participated in any of his bounties, it's surprising how he later turn out to be this way, i hope he will hear the cry of the community and improve on his bounty service

Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

I also twice faced with this Manager and eventually these companies turned out to be scammers, so this Manager has lost my trust and I do not participate in the projects where he leads them.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Even thought they managed their bounty properly they still won't guarantee the legitimacy of the ICO bounty they choose to offer their service. I think that they just get some clients just to have more earnings but because of that they aren't aware that it won't pay or just scamming bounty participants and crowdfunding participants. The needmoney bounty management proves that not all bounties managed by good managers are legitimate and we still need to read about the ICO details before joining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: