Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to bounty hunters About needmoney bounty.  (Read 762 times)
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

I already know this bounty Manager quite well and I follow his new bounty companies from time to time. I wouldn't say I'm unhappy with his work. Time to time come across as a normal bounty and Scam

strawberrypills

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

It's not just needmoney but also his fellow bounty managers from tokensuite like olcaytu2005. I've been in two of their bounties and none of it had paid up. They are good bounty managers and are easy to talk to if you have problems but they really need to sort out which project they're going to handle.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

It could be that the projects look for bounty managers that will campaign for anything and the same ones keep getting picked on - bad luck for them. Haven't joined a campaign by needmoney, i try to avoid anything that looks like a scam but haven't always been lucky. Destream for example changed the rules so i had to leave the campaign.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

I just wish to advice new or inexperienced bounty hunters looking to make some money by investing their energy,time,data and other resources to promote a project. If you love yourself stay away from NEEDMONEY bounty. Out of every five campaigns he manage three end up being scam, the remaining two takes a long time before you are paid and the tokens sometimes end up being useless and mind you his campaign are usually 9weeks and above. I have experienced this first hand and I want you to take a cue from me.
I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.
Also for those that have experienced a similar feat with him, share your experience.
Say no to incompetent bounty managers.
At first I also heard only good things about him, and his high rank on this forum was proof, but then he had many projects-scammers who led him and he was left with a negative trust, so in the future few will trust him.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

I just wish to advice new or inexperienced bounty hunters looking to make some money by investing their energy,time,data and other resources to promote a project. If you love yourself stay away from NEEDMONEY bounty. Out of every five campaigns he manage three end up being scam, the remaining two takes a long time before you are paid and the tokens sometimes end up being useless and mind you his campaign are usually 9weeks and above. I have experienced this first hand and I want you to take a cue from me.
I am not putting this out here to pull him down but only if someone told me about this  I wouldn't have been a victim. It is unfair to waste your resources promoting projects for months and at the end of the day you don't get rewarded.
I think bounty hunters should be ready to call out this incompetent bounty managers so that others can learn and  won't fall a victim.
Also for those that have experienced a similar feat with him, share your experience.
Say no to incompetent bounty managers.
Same experience. They are not responding, no updating their bounties. Very hard to contact them. Many scam bounties like: ParlayChain, Immpresio, HashCard and many more!
Stay away!

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

Its quite unfortunate that such bounty managers still exist in the crypto market, most of the times such managers are i coalition with the project managers  and get paid in turn as they are that influential however, before making such serious allegations, one needs to be sure about what they are talking about, as if there is a misunderstanding then then it might lead to damage in reputation that might not be as easy to repair

anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

Quite a number of bouty hunters developing signature promotions oftenly may concede that most campaigns abuse promoters when the contributions are in their accounts. Is the crypto way.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

A debt of gratitude is in order for the facts. i have now not been engaged with the crusades of this leader, and maybe I might not begin. Coincidentally, now severa acclaimed administrators have grew to become out to be lots greater horrible at running - not to answer network questions, lengthy to tally tables et cetera.
Wilamot

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

so this is the reason that we have to dependably find out about the undertaking so we can abstain from getting trick. at any rate, by perusing much data about the undertaking, we can see that the venture has an opportunity to get accomplishment after the ICO. in any case, I conceded that there are a considerable lot of ICO that finished in view of trick and the abundance seekers don't get the prizes after quite a while. so be watchful when you join the abundance crusade and ensure that you think about the undertaking.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

This is a necessary warning for beginners. I agree completely with the author of the thread. Most of the tokens received in these campaigns are worthless. Most recently, the team of these managers moved all the bounty campaign to the appropriate platform  BountySuite.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

I have stopped to put my efforts on bounty that has to do with needmoney, i have questioned his credibility in bounties he handles especially telegram bounty campaign 10k on spreadsheet while 5k is in the group and he will give stakes to all 10k on spreadsheet.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Bounty Managers are humans just like every other person, without super powers to know which projects are scam or not. You could as a bounty manager choose whether to engage or not. Impression disappeared on a bounty manager and to me, that wasn't the fault of the bounty manager that hunters weren't paid.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

thanks for your advise, this is great help for the bountyhunters. i think we should create a online sheet or a thread where every one can share his experience about the good manager and the band bounty managers so that it will help the hunters in selection of bounty and also it will also help to avoid fake and scam projects .
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

Those who are coming newly into this forum need to see posts like this in order not to fall victim of situations like this. I have participated in two of his campaigns.   One of the campaigns took a very long time. After the campaign had ended, i expected payment, but it was not forthcoming, so i forgot about it. After a very long time, i saw the notification of the payment, but before then, the token had been listed and the price had dumped. So it became so useless.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

I always don't like needmoney , I always watched how many involved parties there and there was about 7,000 people , is a lot , and if you're going to get no more than 30 $

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

Unfortunately reward managers rely on a franchise for distribution. What does that mean? It means that if the project succeeds the distribution will be successful, otherwise the distributive failure is inevitable. So it's no use complaining about managers because the guilt of looking at a campaign and reading the information is our responsibility. Wink
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

There have been a few threads on the forum on bounty managers being assessed by participants. Here's one link that you can check:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3034728.0

Many are good and very reliable but it is given that some will be bad at what they do. You van make your own assessment based from the comments in the link above.

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

Totally agree , how many times participated in this bounty of Manager is very much Scam as well and is not very large earnings in the bounty companies

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

I also experience this year in participating some of the project of NEEDMONEY, it wasn't successful it became scam. Their we're projects having succeed but it happens in last year, it is good and profitable.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: