Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:07:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly report for bounty is required or not?  (Read 378 times)
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
I join bounty program but post / retweet that I made countless in stakes because I only share not report every week
the question is Weekly report for bounty is required or not?

it's all depends on the bounty managers, some bounty managers don't want weekly report because they can't handle thread reason there will be much post on the thread so day updates manually with the google form main while some bounty managers requires weekly reporting in the thread so that they will keep tracking your activities to see if you are actually doing the right work. although based on instructions if you don't follow what they asked to do and you retweeted more than the required numbers they won't give you stakes because they see's you as some who is disobeying and the rule and regulations of that project.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
I join bounty program but post / retweet that I made countless in stakes because I only share not report every week

All depends on the rules set by the bounty manager, I think the report is still needed because it will facilitate bounty manager to check every post / repost we have made,
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask

In most cases, you need to send a report weekly. But it is very important to read the rules carefully. In 99% of cases, all the rules are written, and they need to follow otherwise bounty Manager, you just do not count your work.

Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Follow the requirements that the bonus manager offers. First you want to participate in any bounty. You need to read their rules and implement them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
Read the rules and conditions of the company, everything will be described how and what to do. As soon as they break their rules they will exclude you.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

It depends on the rules try to read the rules carefully but is often we need to report weekly our task and thats our proof that we work on the campaign . It depends on bounty manager to specially sylon they will check their team on their own but you need to to do their task

Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Weekly report for bounty is required or not that depends on their requirements first read thier each and every rule carefully you will find your answer there.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

Rules is rules when it come to joining in Bounty since you will be an employee under it...  You have to do your part to have your wages or salary in the end of the campaign....
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

Whether the report is required with participation in the bounty depends on the conditions of the bounty.
There are bounties in which reports are not needed, but there are such, and the majority, in which they are needed.
I think this is correct, since it is easier for you to prove your work.
So, carefully read the terms!

Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
In the bounty conditions there should be a detailed instruction on the reports. Usually requires a weekly report on the topic on the forum.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

Hello Everybody
i want to ask
Read the rules of the bounty that you joined, just one thing, why you joined a bounty campaign without even reading the rules of the bounty campaign? That is the very first thing you need to do before you join a campaign, just be careful I have seen some campaigns in which not only those reports are not required but it will get you kicked out of the campaign.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Hey. Study carefully the rules of the bounty. The rules always specify when to take the report and in what form. If you have any questions after reading the rules, then go to the bounty manager, he will tell you
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

If you do social bounty then of course required. You need to see how to fill in the report and submit each week. There are sites where you register and to submit reports is not necessary.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

It depends on bounty manager some bounty managers don't want weekly report but maximum want..firstly Read the rules of the bounty that you joined.The rules always mentioned  when to take the report ..
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 12:09:42 PM by Maldini07

every bounty manager has their own rules, there are some managers who do not need reports like Hotachy and Sylon, there are managers who require us to edit the first report and should not create new reports every week like Wapinter, Tokensuite(needmoney,olcaytu2005) and others. some bounty managers requires that we make reports every week. so before following a bounty program first read all the rules made by the Bounty manager.
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

Read the rules first, most of the bounty participants are required to do a weekly report, but there is still a few that are able to count your work without report, so yea read the rules first.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

It all depends in which project are you joining. Some requires to do a weekly report posted here bitcointalk while with some you need to fill up and submit report using google forms. Each bounty have different rules to follow so just read their rules carefully and if there is something you dont understand just ask in telegram or in the thread itself.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

every bounty manager has their own rules, there are some managers who do not need reports like Hotachy and Sylon, there are managers who require us to edit the first report and should not create new reports every week like Wapinter, Tokensuite(needmoney,olcaytu2005) and others. some bounty managers requires that we make reports every week. so before following a bounty program first read all the rules made by the Bounty manager.
Good classification which is actually right yet I do have some experience with those managers when it comes to weekly report handling or requirements which rules would always vary on the campaign manager itself.It would really vary on whats being said on OP this is why as a bounty hunter you should really be attentive into the rules since this is the most important thing for you to read up before you do join so that you do have idea on what you are doing because if not then you are just wasting up your time because you wont able to receive a stake on the entire week because of such carelessness.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NeonFlash

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

Before start your work, you need to read rules of bounty carefully? Why? Because the rules is very different. About weekly report, a same thing. If you do not follow the rules, you may not get any reward.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

If you join a bounty campaign there are rules set by the team and the bounty manager. Mostly of the bounties requires a weekly report for the weeks work you have done. This is for the team to trace your weekly performance. The date and time depends on the manager. You just have to follow each bounty regulations.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: