Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡  (Read 22992 times)
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

Hello everyone, we just posted a new video introduction. Would be good to hear your feedback:

Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

great project with an interesting concept. provides many benefits with the goal of building a better society using blockchain technology. I hope the team really does this, because many projects with such concepts end up not completing their mission.
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

great project with an interesting concept. provides many benefits with the goal of building a better society using blockchain technology. I hope the team really does this, because many projects with such concepts end up not completing their mission.

Thanks! With the community support and we can make it happen.

durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

It is true that the concept of this project is very interesting, I also see a lot of fair allocation of bounty and I am sure that there will be many participants who join and support this project later.
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

It is true that the concept of this project is very interesting, I also see a lot of fair allocation of bounty and I am sure that there will be many participants who join and support this project later.

Yes, we have a great support from translators and social media ehnthusiastics. Please keep it coming.

ofertal

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

The team is very committed to the cause, we believe we can have a real impact for social good and at the same time show the world that blockchain/crypto is not only about speculation and money laundering.
ofertal

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

Hello everyone, we just posted a new video introduction. Would be good to hear your feedback:

Philanthor Intro

Nice video intro
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Philanthor Intro

Nice video intro

I like the voice over, very soothing .... Wink

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Philanthor Intro

Nice video intro

We find the voice over, very soothing .... Wink

kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

How does this Philanthor plan on harnessing a collective intelligence?  now the little people can become a philantropist!! Decentralizing a good deed!
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Interesting to see where this goes. In terms of philanthropy, who do you intend to help? am I able to participate in some particular cause?
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

Interesting to see where this goes. In terms of philanthropy, who do you intend to help? am I able to participate in some particular cause?

Once you are a member (owner of tokens) you can bring your own causes on the platform for others to participate.  Or choose specific topics or causes from the once already on the platform. But you need to be a token owner first.

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:38:06 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 05:01:04 PM by Philanthor

How does this Philanthor plan on harnessing a collective intelligence?  now the little people can become a philantropist!! Decentralizing a good deed!

By taking the topics of interests of all our members and building a DAO that operates on their behalf.

For example: a member can indicate that he is only interested in:

Geography: Africa, Asia
Demographic: woman and youth,
Topics: health and education

His token ownership create a weight on these geographic, demographic and topic nodes, and pull the swarm into focusing on these directions. Of course that in the macro level, more people influence and average the graph and decisions become more diversified.

More proactive members, can be more assertive than the DAO, and take more granulated decisions of course.

The result is that if a large population on earth thinks we should solve some specific problem once and for all, despite the fact that large corporates and governments ignored it for decades then we can make a difference as a hive mind that share similar values and ideas.

hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

After I see the information in detail,
I am interested in the idea of team projects you apply,
and this is a great job and needs to be in the example of the vision and mission that you apply I fully support your team's work,
and I'm sure your project will be able to lure investors to join your project, I can only say 'good luck for the project You.''
termion

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Of course, it is good to improve life on Earth, but how will you do it? Specifically, what is your role? What about your strategy?
Whoimi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Phlianthor is a charitable foundation that works on a blockchain and enables everyone to become a philanthropist. Phlianthor is a collective consciousness of our participants' beliefs about how much better the world should look in combination with the DAO system. Based on the selection of participants, we allocate funds for grants, charitable organizations and other areas that need to be corrected to improve life on Earth. We analyze the data to measure the social consequences of our work.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

By improving the lives of those in emerging economies we can improve the lives of everyone. Good team, solid and credible.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

PHILANTHOR that will provide a positive impact for the future, and I am sure it will be a lot of attention all over the world
termion

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

About Pre sale. Pre sale is already live, ends end of August, but possibly earliier. Public sale around September.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

About Pre sale. Pre sale is already live, ends end of August, but possibly earliier. Public sale around September.

you are right, I harp also so, will be finished early sales and success in the next stage.
by looking below hopefully sold and meet the biggest target.
Total Number of Tokens: 2 Billion PTH
Tier bonus: 50% (Pre-Sale)
1 ETH = 15,000 PTH

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀