Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:40:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡  (Read 22994 times)
orico

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

is there still a place to join and get the 50% discount?  Thanks!

Yes, as long as the pre-sale tier is still running, you'll enjoy 50%. We can't promise how long as the cap is $2m for this tier, after-which it will pause until we reopen the crowd sale.

https://www.philanthor.com

Which coins do you accept?

We accept any of the following: ETH, BTC, BCH and LTC .

You can register and buy them on our website: https://www.philanthor.com
After I buy the token - when can I see it in my wallet?

You will see it inside you dashboard on our website within minutes (after the transfer is approved on the blockchain). After the end of the token sale, you would be able to transfer the token to your own ERC20 wallet, with the one you provided during the registration (that's where we'll send the tokens to), so please make sure to enter a valid address.

https://www.philanthor.com
Great! sounds perfect.

Hi,

If I can help in any way in the process or answer any question on behalf of the team, please let me know!

Ori
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

In case you've missed our short intro video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYOaOvveFW4

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

A quick link to the Whitepaper, for anyone who finds it hard to sleep tonight Wink

https://www.philanthor.com/assets/whitepaper.pdf

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

an Interesting project idea, this project has a noble purpose, and also has a useful idea that would be better and deserve to be realized, with Philanthor later able to contribute to life. Philanthor is ready to grow with people who are genius in the world of blockchain. Hope this project get support from investor.dan success.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

an Interesting project idea, this project has a noble purpose, and also has a useful idea that would be better and deserve to be realized, with Philanthor later able to contribute to life. Philanthor is ready to grow with people who are genius in the world of blockchain. Hope this project get support from investor.dan success.
with a great team all going to do the best for this project will all work with enthusiasm so that will raise many investors to join, success will be achieved this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

with a great team all going to do the best for this project will all work with enthusiasm so that will raise many investors to join, success will be achieved this project.
There is no doubt about it. I believe that all the people working in this project will definitely work hard with good so that the project can evolve rapidly and successfully.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

The project looks promising. I wish you good luck team!
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

I agree that the project indeed looks promising especially backed by a team of experienced and have good skills certainly will bring the project to success.
ofertal

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

I hope this business go up well and ideally!
Sensible design, absorbing approach, very great approach.

Thanks @Mulricousvi! we sure hope Philanthor succeeds and shows the world that the power of blockchain can be used not just for a quick profit, but also for doing social good in an unparalleled transparent, efficient and democratic way
ofertal

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

I agree that the project indeed looks promising especially backed by a team of experienced and have good skills certainly will bring the project to success.

Thank you @squrpan for the vote of confidence, we are putting all our efforts behind this project.
ofertal

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

Wish many investor support your project when Token Sales will begin.

Token pre-sale with 50% bonus is already on! show your support by joining and donating at https://www.philanthor.com
Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

Thanks, I hope you consider to join us as a member too.

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Greetings guys. The project will be successful!
Thoughtful idea, faultless job.

Thanks Deshigaru!

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYOaOvveFW4&t=17s

bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

interesting project in the information submitted on this thread, I also see the allocation of funds on each item developed quite a lot, the total supply of coins is not excessive, what is the price of each coin? where is this coin exchange when listing?

For causes like this the only thing that counts is that you ultimately change something in the world for the better.

Thanks Bober. That how we expect to create value for the members and token holders. By making a small change at a time, even if small, even if we can't change the world, we still can make a difference for a lot of people and topics.

Changing a small piece of the world means changing the world as it is not anymore what is had been before the change. The issue for me is that token holders shouldn't be top priority in charity. It is firstly about the causes you want to support.

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

interesting project in the information submitted on this thread, I also see the allocation of funds on each item developed quite a lot, the total supply of coins is not excessive, what is the price of each coin? where is this coin exchange when listing?

For causes like this the only thing that counts is that you ultimately change something in the world for the better.

Thanks Bober. That how we expect to create value for the members and token holders. By making a small change at a time, even if small, even if we can't change the world, we still can make a difference for a lot of people and topics.

Changing a small piece of the world means changing the world as it is not anymore what is had been before the change. The issue for me is that token holders shouldn't be top priority in charity. It is firstly about the causes you want to support.

Token holders which we like to call Members, bring new perspectives. For example just for illustration, if enough members live in an area affected by Dengue fever, which takes thousands of casualties per year in Asia, a virus than most westerners never heard about, then enough "token holders" from those areas, can create a movement in Philanthor's swarm to support research for a cure.

Philanthor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

I hope good luck for the idea! Brilliant logo, advisable plan, interesting logo!

Thank you for the support. Glad you liked the logo, do you know what it represents?

ofertal

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

Greetings guys. The project will be successful!
Thoughtful idea, faultless job.

Thank you for your kind words, please consider joining as a member and buying the token to help us take this idea (and the work we have already done) and make it reality. We (that includes you!) can make real positive change.
mkofi

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

I hope good luck for the idea! Brilliant logo, advisable plan, interesting logo!

Thank you for the support. Glad you liked the logo, do you know what it represents?

I like the logo too, and also the idea and it make sense to me unlike a lot of other ICO.
Does the logo represent something? I just thought it was a bunch of connected blocks (like a block-chain?)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

Will you create groups with the same belief using the token or Philanthor protocol? Is it necessary for the data to be verified to participate in the pre-sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: