Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Most of the projects are already dead! Remember how much the ICO has not released to exchange or simply scams! And when the SEC will regulate the cryptocurrency, the remaining majority will die!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuyangbo

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

Can't say dead, there are still opportunities, but it may take a long time or wait for Bitcoin to rise again before they have a chance to resurrect.s

Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

As an investor, I will of course keep the cryptocurrency I purchased from ICO. I bought ICO precisely because I want to maximize my benefits! But if I have been cheated, then I can only accept it!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

Not all coins could survive a prolonged fall, which lasts 6 months. Perhaps this is good, because the crypto currency has cleared of trash coins and has become much better than before.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

This is true i also take my time to go through all the listing in coinmarketcap and notice it has reduced. Some ICOs are few that paid and went ahead to be listed in both coinmarketcap and other top exchanges where it can be exchanged. The rest are fake and scam where the developers went away with the investors money and did not pay the bounty hunters.
Barwinok

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

Not all coins could survive a prolonged fall, which lasts 6 months. Perhaps this is good, because the crypto currency has cleared of trash coins and has become much better than before.

As for me, shitcoins have weeded out a lot of newbies. Natural selection - our reality Smiley

dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

Know the project first before join in it, if the project is translucent with a lot of sales, not in doubt. Sometimes the scam project was the result of their sales did not penetrate in softcaps.
shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

For me choose good coin is the important thing. If you wanna go in short term investment, you have to serious choose good coin. But, for me, I think that invest in long term are best choice, also BTC as best coin for that which already proven good for long term investment.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

bitconnect - a ponzi scheme with crypto as their product, right?
i think because of this thing, few people who didn't know about crypto will said if crypto is a ponzi scheme
this is why you lost your money, and centra a scammy project in crypto,,  if i'm not wrong the founders of the Centra have been arrested right
i think you should learn more about cryptocurrencies to know, how to find a good cryptocurrencies
well,, a lot of project dead, because the dev team doesn't ready in development, a good dev team will stay active to develop the project

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

An obvious question requires an obvious answer. It seems to me if we invest our money in projects, it means that we believe in them. Would we invest our hard-earned money in some doubtful projects? Whether to hold or sell I can't say something definite, it's better to follow the market and sell if it's necessary and vice versa.

solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

Most of the projects are scam that is why most end up been delisted. I also personally lost some investment in a probably scam project recently which is EJOY, although I still hope they get back on track. The reason is that most of them are not sustainable. They don't really have a clear focus, they are only interested in making quick money and disappearing from the scene.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

A friend of mine once said in january when things had started to dive in the red sea that many shit coins are never going to recover if things bounce back and here we are many of them have gone into oblivion. I almost lost completely on some shit coin but i was wise enough to get a little.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

The most of projects now are just looking for the Short terms they forget about the development of the projects when they rise the money.

abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

I think the two projects you invested experienced a problem and made the price very cheap even I say die. of course I strongly believe in the coins I invest and I will keep for the long term because I am sure it will give me many advantages
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

bitconnect - a ponzi scheme with crypto as their product, right?
i think because of this thing, few people who didn't know about crypto will said if crypto is a ponzi scheme
this is why you lost your money, and centra a scammy project in crypto,,  if i'm not wrong the founders of the Centra have been arrested right
i think you should learn more about cryptocurrencies to know, how to find a good cryptocurrencies
well,, a lot of project dead, because the dev team doesn't ready in development, a good dev team will stay active to develop the project
It will always matter with its developer in the end if a certain project tend to be a fraud on the very first place or a legit one. That bitconnect scheme is really too obvious that's why I didn't tend to invest out money because too good to be true returns would always be shady and now we have seen the things happen to them. Its not sustainable for long term but people do still risk up to put money and now they are facing loses due to that greed. There are lots of projects or coins are dead they might gain some traction on early phase but as the time goes by they do die.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rossey

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

No doubt many projects will die a natural death. Such projects are those without a good future. They don't have a product that solve any problem, so how would they manage to survive.... Not possible!
feardox

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

I try to take a responsible approach to the choice of projects, where I plan to invest, so I rarely remain without a reward.
crazy1204

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

So that will happen.There are hundreds of projects that are now forgotten even now.What is important is to find permanent projects.

Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

As for me, the only ICOs I participate in are those that have real products backing them. ICOs that are not built on existing products have difficulty surviving even when they hit the cryptocurrency market.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

It is very sad to know about this. I also see some reviews on the coinmarketcap. However, exactly I am sure that the dead projects mean that the team don't develop or maintain their tokens. It looks so pity. But, for the great team, they always try to make their tokens after ICO better and better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: