Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:38:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many projects are dead?  (Read 11946 times)
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
which I see is so because I yesterday also followed a project and so the project suddenly stopped in the middle of the journey because the project that I follow is not good and zonk therefore from now on many dead projects we have to see correctly the project to be we follow whether or not we can see the existing platform

Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

Honestly I have doubt to some of the projects I joined in because it's been a long time now that earnings still need to be converted to real money. I happened to encounter some scam online business before and one of their tactics is to delay payments.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

IMO, scam projects can be easily detected. If the team is anonymous, most likely the project is a scam. Now, if perhaps they are not anonymous, I check their LinkedIn account and their other social media accounts.

saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

Surely, many projects will die. This is the consequence of so much wild competition. Sometimes the changes are not strong enough to survive this day.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

Perhaps, because the competition is now faster to kill each other. To survive at this time, a project needs innovation on each side.
Shanacute14

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

In my opinion, many projects becomes dead or dont succeed because they do not have funds or investors that can support there projects.
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

it's true there are many projects that fail, but I'm sure they really did not intend to deceive us.
behind this failure will surely teach us to be more careful again in choosing a good project, hopefully in the future we can all succeed and earn a big profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

There are too many unsuccessful projects and so many projects are likely to be set up to scam! ICOs are a good way to approach crypto but are also risky.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

Many projects are dead and many will still die out over the next few days/months. It is unfortunate that quite a few investors don't do their own research and they are not responsible investors. It is called 'greed' and not intelligence investments.

We need to analyze on various parameters on whether a particular technology/crypto worth investing. The market conditions are also down as manipulations happen. Crypto market is still not matured enough compared to stocks and forex.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:32:24 AM

Today, there are more than a thousand projects in the field of cryptocurrencies, whose activities have actually stopped, among them are startups engaged in earlier developments, Scam projects that have already attracted the attention of the SEC. About $10 billion was invested in abandoned projects. Only 10% of the projects in 2017 were able to continue development and carry out their activities according to the road map, most simply disappear. By the end of 2018, the number of such abandoned projects is expected to increase by 100 times compared to 2017. Therefore, more than ever it is necessary to study the project deeply before investing in it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

To save money in cryptocurrency and investing in we need to determine the future of the token project. Do not just glimpse and overview the token project, or just look at the price side of the ICO project be held. Seeing the functionality that the token user will feel in the future and future exchange also determines the token will last in the long run.

The way I did it when I invested in tokens, and the fact that to this day the token that I have still survive and have a high price than when buying when the ICO took place.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
piaomar

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

with so many scam projects can be a learning for us to better in choosing ico in the future. by choosing the legit ico then we will get the benefit. we know it's hard to predict the ico that scam. but we can prevent it by choosing a good ico. so we can avoid the scam ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Azishu

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

Yes, you said a lot, and many projects have been dead in recent years. But I won't hold them for a long time, except for Bitcoin. Long-term holding is a lazy thing for an encrypted investor who wants to make money. I hope to find opportunities in every fluctuation to get my profits.
This is my personal opinion.
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

very necessary, because every project must have a good preparation, in order to survive when prices go down or up. a project if you want to survive to the end must be resilient to market prices.
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:44:53 AM

Yes, there are a lot of ICOs in this market that are scams, so whenever we invest in cryptocurrencies we need to carefully analyze whether this project has investment value. For investments that are not familiar with this market, I suggest that you can invest in the top ten cryptocurrencies of the market, because the risk of investing in them is small, and they will have a huge rise waiting for the market to pick up.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

I have a lot of projects like this, especially the centra and I have lost a lot of money. My current investments do not seem to be such empty investments, so I plan to sell them for a while.
KopiItem

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

Just go with the flow and see the fluctuation of demand and ofference in the market about the project. When i invest in the project, i always see the progress and the value of the token. If the project listed in the good exchange and the progress of the project will have a future bright, so I keep my investation until the value of the token increase and can earn big profit. We shouldn't trust 100% with the projects because investation like a gambling and not all of the projects will be success in the future.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

Bitconnectcoin is a ponzi scheme I also regret investing it here and got out on time, and there are a lot of projects that never get to cross a year they eventually die because the dev left it and create another project for ICO this is the hard reality of cryptocurrency now it's becoming like a ponzi and hyip.

jayyen

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

This is true ,projects that do not have products or I should say solid products to back the token can easily die off.This is due to the way the developers are not innovative enough to make the project a money making adventure that will continue to give value to the token for continuous existence.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

personally, to choose a legit ico we must be able to understand an ico, so we can choose which ico is that good or not. Legit ico will produce expensive coins in the market. while bad ico will produce coins with cheap prices in the market, if we get a coin with a cheaper price than in the ico price, it will be better if we hold the coin for a long time until the price of the coin rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: