Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should not panic about the Bitcoin price.  (Read 599 times)
VanNistelrooy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

Yes, most of the decline in bitcoin prices is due to manipulation. We should forget about the current price. There are so many reasons to make bitcoin recover quickly. I believe that the price of bitcoin will reach 20K at the end of this year.
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

I think we do not have to worry about Bitcoin. The notoriety and acceptance are too big for it to sink. In the coming years, we will increasingly see the BTC as a payment coin.
The big investors have discovered the coin as an investment. The BTC stands for a whole generation as a sign of freedom and independence.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

Why do we need to panic when Bitcoin prices go down? Take a look at the fact that Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply, but it has risen several times over the past year. When Bitcoin still achieves a fixed profit over the previous rate, we should not worry and panic.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

Why do we need to panic when Bitcoin prices go down? Take a look at the fact that Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply, but it has risen several times over the past year. When Bitcoin still achieves a fixed profit over the previous rate, we should not worry and panic.

During this downfall of Bitcoin market value I've never get panic because I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will survive. Bitcoin will continue as a store of value that's even in this downfall there are still lot of investor and demand are still going stronger.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

As I observe, we don't need to panic about the bitcoin price. Even its in red but I believe it will rise and green soon.  That's the market we don't know the flow. Sometimes down but of course it's going to up and continue in highest value. Be  positive.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

I have information from an influential person in the best bank in my country, for example, the person is eager to rely on Bitcoin to increase the investment value for its customers to spend its money in a new investment that has good potential in worldwide trading. they are discussing how safe and controlled use is for BTC coin holders to their customers by cost-wise deductions there for taxes. so all that will improve for coin holders who still survive on the decline in value in the crypto market.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

I have information from an influential person in the best bank in my country, for example, the person is eager to rely on Bitcoin to increase the investment value for its customers to spend its money in a new investment that has good potential in worldwide trading. they are discussing how safe and controlled use is for BTC coin holders to their customers by cost-wise deductions there for taxes. so all that will improve for coin holders who still survive on the decline in value in the crypto market.
first of all, the joining in this kind of industry will not compulsory. it is only voluntary and before we enter in this kind of industry we must know what the possible worst happen in our money. I mean we meed to take a big risk in this. we don't have to panic while the price is dropping. all we need is to buy coins because I know that in the ber months it will going back again.

kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

For me i had no reason to make any panic about bitcoin price when the price get lower because i truly believe in bitcoin of there blockchain technology in the market since year ago the price of bitcoin around $500 and now is about $6000.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

For me i had no reason to make any panic about bitcoin price when the price get lower because i truly believe in bitcoin of there blockchain technology in the market since year ago the price of bitcoin around $500 and now is about $6000.

We should not panic for the price as of now because that is normal in terms of our market value. We don't hesitate for bitcoin because it will proven themself in the history.
sandisunny

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

The fall  of bitcoin price is not something that started today, we have seen it fall and rise and vice versa over the years and that has not deter bitcoin for being the best crytocurrency instead it keeps topping the chart, so there is no reason to panic about the price because it will definitely hike back.
one of the reason i so much like bitcoin is that it is controlled by some group of people or government per say. The security, speed and accessibility makes even more outstanding and am most certain that it will be generally accepted even by government in no time.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Thats a good list of hopes! I guess it will help most of the new comers to read and learn why bitcoin is successful one and why its prices will keep rising in the near future. This is also making up good answer for those anti-bitcoiners and alt lovers who think that bitcoin is of no use at all and thats why it will never work out properly for future. If no use then no increase in value, thats what they are saying but your post makes complete sense that its getting used and is far more popular than the normal coins. I think its pretty swift that we have bitcoin ATM's in place whereas altcoins can never reach to real world with such tech.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

I took one step back this weekend and I spend some time, thinking of the reasons why we should not panic about the drop in the Bitcoin price and this is what I came up with, :

1.  The Bitcoin demand is still very strong and a lot of Merchants are still accepting it as a payment option. < I see more shops in my local area that started to accept Bitcoin >
2.  Bitcoin ATM installations are on the increase. < Also in Africa >
3.  Institutional capital has not even entered the market yet.
4.  The Lightning Network <Bitcoin's scaling solution> has not even been fully implemented yet.
5.  We are much stronger than we were last year. <Price wise>
6.  Facebook has reversed their decision to ban Crypto currency advertisements.
7.  Governments are not banning ICOs, but rather regulating it.
8.  Most long-term investors are still optimistic about the future of Crypto currencies.
9.  The Fiat system and the world economy is still struggling, so it is not just Crypto currencies.
10. We still see companies pushing innovation, by introducing new Apps & Games that supports Bitcoin.
11. The halving, the 50% reduction in block rewards on the Bitcoin blockchain, is only 2 years away. The reward for successful Bitcoin miners will drop from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC per block in May 2020.

So, looking at the positive list above, why should we panic? If you can think of more reasons why we should not panic, please post them here and I will add them to the list.    

Let's focus on the positive things and forget about the dropping price. < Most of that is manipulation >   Grin

reasons like this are fine and nice, but the main reason why we shouldn't panic at all is because it's absolutely irrational and ridiculous. This is just the beginning of this stunning technology, of course the prices will grow

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
ngano ba

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

We should not panic about the Bitcoin price , because according to past season , bitcoin will always encounter the high and low price of value in the coin market, so this normal events and bitcoin holders should not panic but rather believe in bitcoin and the overall cryptocurrency.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

I believe the price of Bitcoin will return to its position in the next one or two months. I saw that from what happened last year.
Yes I still believe and trust to bitcoin it will recover and the price value is increasing soon in the next two months so we need to be positive and wait is all we can do cause I still believe on what happen last year it will happen this year also.

Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

because if we panic about the price of bitcoin , its make bitcoin down
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

I took one step back this weekend and I spend some time, thinking of the reasons why we should not panic about the drop in the Bitcoin price and this is what I came up with, :

1.  The Bitcoin demand is still very strong and a lot of Merchants are still accepting it as a payment option. < I see more shops in my local area that started to accept Bitcoin >
4.  The Lightning Network <Bitcoin's scaling solution> has not even been fully implemented yet.
8.  Most long-term investors are still optimistic about the future of Crypto currencies.
9.  The Fiat system and the world economy is still struggling, so it is not just Crypto currencies.
10. We still see companies pushing innovation, by introducing new Apps & Games that supports Bitcoin.
11. The halving, the 50% reduction in block rewards on the Bitcoin blockchain, is only 2 years away. The reward for successful Bitcoin miners will drop from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC per block in May 2020.

So, looking at the positive list above, why should we panic? If you can think of more reasons why we should not panic, please post them here and I will add them to the list.    

Let's focus on the positive things and forget about the dropping price. < Most of that is manipulation >   Grin

Bitcoin will survive and will not quickly die, the market will not fall forever and of course the market will be able to rise higher. Eliminate panic, because panic will only make you confused.

bungutko

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

People who are investing with bitcoin should not panic in every bear market that would occur anytime of the week or days as this btc is now stabilizing for a major uptrend in the coming months. Instead people should take this as an opportunity to buy more btc in every bear market while market value is still low.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

Because we believe the price of Bitcoin bounce back soon.know Bitcoin has experienced a massive correction recently. However, Bitcoin has never failed to break its previous price peak.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

I absolutely agree with the author. There is no reason for panic, most bad news about btc is a fraud, to reduce prices. We believe in the nearest growth  of all cryptocurrencies.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

You should not be afraid about the changing value of the bitcoin. Panic will just make you think bad things about bitcoin and that will not help you to earn. Be positive always.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: