Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should not panic about the Bitcoin price.  (Read 600 times)
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

for everyone who has invested in bitcoin need not feel panicked about the current situation because I am sure that bitcoin will recover and have to be patient with the situation so that everything is going well Wink
Bulljcak

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

The price influenced by supply and demand. You invest, you must dare to take risk and you must don't panic because the price will increase again a few months ahead

Its normal for all investors to worry and panic in this kind of situation.But just hold on to it.The world is turning.We will see then how bitcoin will rise up in a few months.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

because indeed bitcoin prices often rise and fall erratically and bitcoin prices are very volatile and no need to panic anything that happens Smiley
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Let's focus on the positive things and forget about the dropping price. < Most of that is manipulation >   Grin
Finally out of many users here posting bad about the price 1 posted something good to build again the confidence of holders here, Actually they are not thinking right they're just pulling BTC or crypto world down on what they are doing and dont help in this community anymore.

As what some PRO here said that I read, The door is always open to leave for all those people who dont trust BTC anymore, but watch out the door may hit you back.  Smiley

Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

If you really believe in bitcoin you don't have panic, but it's normal for those who invest they put their money expecting that they ear profit.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:19:33 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 02:47:03 PM by Abu Shadow

The price of bitcoin is too volatile and it's normal that it will lower down beyond our expectation due to low demand. If you invest in bitcoin for the product and technology, then nothing to panic about the price as the this will bounce back in due time. We just need patient to wait and don't panic.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

I took one step back this weekend and I spend some time, thinking of the reasons why we should not panic about the drop in the Bitcoin price and this is what I came up with, :

1.  The Bitcoin demand is still very strong and a lot of Merchants are still accepting it as a payment option. < I see more shops in my local area that started to accept Bitcoin >
2.  Bitcoin ATM installations are on the increase. < Also in Africa >
3.  Institutional capital has not even entered the market yet.
4.  The Lightning Network <Bitcoin's scaling solution> has not even been fully implemented yet.
5.  We are much stronger than we were last year. <Price wise>
6.  Facebook has reversed their decision to ban Crypto currency advertisements.
7.  Governments are not banning ICOs, but rather regulating it.
8.  Most long-term investors are still optimistic about the future of Crypto currencies.
9.  The Fiat system and the world economy is still struggling, so it is not just Crypto currencies.
10. We still see companies pushing innovation, by introducing new Apps & Games that supports Bitcoin.
11. The halving, the 50% reduction in block rewards on the Bitcoin blockchain, is only 2 years away. The reward for successful Bitcoin miners will drop from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC per block in May 2020.

So, looking at the positive list above, why should we panic? If you can think of more reasons why we should not panic, please post them here and I will add them to the list.    

Let's focus on the positive things and forget about the dropping price. < Most of that is manipulation >   Grin

Nothing to be worry mate, its normal that is part of the cycle , if you invest here in crypto without any doubt  knowing the reality of what is all about then you have no reason to be panic,all we can do is believe on what we invest.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

Yep they should not panic about the price of bitcoin, if they don't believe the potential of bitcoin then let them sell their bitcoin, only believers who earn profit.

bharal07

Activity: 318
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Because it's not a bit of a bitcoin price drop right now because they will not let bitcoin be over as many people expect and benefit from it. So if the price of bitcoin is low today we can not grow because bitcoin can increase up to 1million.
Like me i'm not panic because i know bitcoin back at his usual price.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

We should not panic about the bitcoin price, because that is the normal that happening to the price of bitcoin, sometimes its low or high. We need to do is just keep hold it and have some more. If you allow panic, so how can you expect more profit. So its better that not to panic just trust on bitcoin and wait patiently, because soon the price will rise again.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

There is no reason for us to panic about bitcoins price because this is not the first time bitcoins price has been going down like we are seeing. Bitcoins price will rise back and those that panic sell now will regret it.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Yep they should not panic about the price of bitcoin, if they don't believe the potential of bitcoin then let them sell their bitcoin, only believers who earn profit.
The thing with panic sellers is that they will always re-enter the market, which means that we won't ever be freed from them unless they decide to quit, but that's highly unlikely with how addicting crypto is.

On the other hand, if these panic sellers weren't selling, we wouldn't be able to buy at current levels, so we have to give them their due credits for that. Most long term hodlers won't ever say no to discounted coins.

Enjoy every aspect of this market, because institutions will take it over and then it will become much more of a developed asset with plenty of liquidity. In other words, the market will become boring for most people.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

For me the reason why I still believed in bitcoin as you mention there will be an update where bitcoin will be improved and it will also attrack some users to trust crypto that someday it will rise again. We should not listen on the negative news out there because as this topic want to say to us there are more positive news that bitcoin might rise again because of this we must be patience.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:24:01 AM

There's no need to panic, we are still up 100% by last year and if this turns out to be continuous, we will see some new all time high's soon.

Another thing is there are big companies that are opening new exchanges which will allow more money to come in for its market cap. Panic sellers are only scared of what the few people are saying and these people are Belfort, Gates and Buffett.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:42:38 AM

There's no need to panic, we are still up 100% by last year and if this turns out to be continuous, we will see some new all time high's soon.

Another thing is there are big companies that are opening new exchanges which will allow more money to come in for its market cap. Panic sellers are only scared of what the few people are saying and these people are Belfort, Gates and Buffett.
We should not panic because Bitcoin has the potential to grow as it continues to offer opportunities for quality of life. If you get to study and understand the market, it's demand keeps on increasing, more establishments and countries are now accepting bitcoin. There's no need to rush or panic because more are in development and as long as we continue to support and promote, it will survive.
Ssid

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

We should not panic because Bitcoin has the potential to grow as it continues to offer opportunities for quality of life. If you get to study and understand the market, it's demand keeps on increasing, more establishments and countries are now accepting bitcoin. There's no need to rush or panic because more are in development and as long as we continue to support and promote, it will survive.

If you are panic now I cant imagine how would you fell if you bought bitcoin in January and hold through February.

If you decided to invest in bitcoin, you should either trust in like a lover, or go away, dont even get in here. Its not a game
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

So, looking at the positive list above, why should we panic? If you can think of more reasons why we should not panic, please post them here and I will add them to the list.    

I can add that there are bunch of positive news that we can see every day which would mean that the one who is manipulating the news wants bitcoin to rise now. I think we are already bullish now seeing your reasons to not panic. Yours are for long term while the positive news that we have seen now may just be sustainable for short term but still when we see good news, it makes us feel positive and wanted to invest more. Six months has been long enough for people who have been in this space just recently and wanted to see some action.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

Yes much better rather than making negative speculation about the circumstances 'cause it can't help honestly , which is we must think positive because we are already on it and keep holding until the market stabilize because indeed market will not end , and stay away from those who always saying negative and spreading false alarm to prevent being greedy.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

I took one step back this weekend and I spend some time, thinking of the reasons why we should not panic about the drop in the Bitcoin price and this is what I came up with, :

1.  The Bitcoin demand is still very strong and a lot of Merchants are still accepting it as a payment option. < I see more shops in my local area that started to accept Bitcoin >
2.  Bitcoin ATM installations are on the increase. < Also in Africa >
3.  Institutional capital has not even entered the market yet.
4.  The Lightning Network <Bitcoin's scaling solution> has not even been fully implemented yet.
5.  We are much stronger than we were last year. <Price wise>
6.  Facebook has reversed their decision to ban Crypto currency advertisements.
7.  Governments are not banning ICOs, but rather regulating it.
8.  Most long-term investors are still optimistic about the future of Crypto currencies.
9.  The Fiat system and the world economy is still struggling, so it is not just Crypto currencies.
10. We still see companies pushing innovation, by introducing new Apps & Games that supports Bitcoin.
11. The halving, the 50% reduction in block rewards on the Bitcoin blockchain, is only 2 years away. The reward for successful Bitcoin miners will drop from 12.5 to 6.25 BTC per block in May 2020.

for whatever reason I still believe in bitcoin and keep the coins I have even when the market turns red. and the reason above adds to my belief that the bitcoin value will be high so the money I invest will double.
taxli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

I am also supporting this option that bitcoin need to be concerned not about the price but about the project itself and about the development process, we'll don't be worried about the temporary falling in the price
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: