Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is far more than an investment venture  (Read 411 times)
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

Many people who entered the crypto ecosystem within last year ending thought it was a 'get-rich-quick' venture and so they didn't understand the true meaning of what they joined. I don't believe crypto was made mainly for investments to give back 100%,500%,1000% and so on within some few days. Every coin has its unique purpose far more than just trading or investments...
Those who've been in crypto for long years do understand this technology better and they seem to still encourage us to hold on. I think we should follow suit and appreciate the crypto ecosystem in totality. Anyways, sorry to everyone who's lost money by investing blindly, but what we must know is that, crypto is far more than an investment platform. Let's keep on promoting projects and spreading the good news to others. The future will be bright.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

But Bitcoin was now considered as the Gold of Crypto-World, and became an investment asset. So, I think, it is somehow still an investment venture—well, not an easy way to earn money.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

I agree with this sentiment, 100%

The irony is, most of those left in the space now are those that are passionate about the tech, and not the price. However, when the next pump comes, all those that care about the price will FOMO in and actually reward those like us the most, as we are in the market now even the price is down

It's good to know we will be rewarded for focusing on the tech and adoption Smiley

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

Many people who entered the crypto ecosystem within last year ending thought it was a 'get-rich-quick' venture and so they didn't understand the true meaning of what they joined. I don't believe crypto was made mainly for investments to give back 100%,500%,1000% and so on within some few days. Every coin has its unique purpose far more than just trading or investments...
Those who've been in crypto for long years do understand this technology better and they seem to still encourage us to hold on. I think we should follow suit and appreciate the crypto ecosystem in totality. Anyways, sorry to everyone who's lost money by investing blindly, but what we must know is that, crypto is far more than an investment platform. Let's keep on promoting projects and spreading the good news to others. The future will be bright.
certainly many benefits that can get from bitcoin more than just as a form of investment and trading activity. because the initial concept in creating bitcoin aims to facilitate in terms of transactions where everyone will get the speed and ease in terms of transactions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

Yet many see only huge gains and ignore the risks of crypto-money markets.
Many people lost a lot of money from their investments.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

I agree with you on this 100 percent. We have to keep something projects which are embracing cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology, especially the latter. I very much blockchain will form an enormous part of the near future in almost every aspect of our daily lives. I see crypto as the asses to participate in blockchain from a monetary perspective. One thing cryptocurrency has done is to make raising funds for great projects very easy, from all over the world. Unfortunately it sad that there are quite a number of scam ICOs out there which is bringing a lot of doubt to this great opportunity. But investors need not fear, they just need to be more vigilant and do more research before investing, and then carry on support the project of their choosing.
HumberGuns

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

Wise words. Cryptos are a new revolution and not just a new investment to make someone rich quickly.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

This would be the best reason why people do have a future because they always thinking about those uses and what we could do with it, not those people who are just using it for profit and making them rich.Im one of those investors on a project that seems to be good in the future because i do more into its uses not into really profit because i want to make it success not for me but for all.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

But Bitcoin was now considered as the Gold of Crypto-World, and became an investment asset. So, I think, it is somehow still an investment venture—well, not an easy way to earn money.
You still can make money with the bitcoin but the problem is the volatility of the bitcoin so we will never know the prices in future.The main reason for the invesntion of cryoto currency was decentralization amd security to our money while transacting over internet so literally it not to be considered as asset.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

These people who joined to crypto in December were a easy holders which dropped price so hard because can't udnerstand a strong volatility of bitcoin.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

Yet many see only huge gains and ignore the risks of crypto-money markets.
Many people lost a lot of money from their investments.
I think risks in crypto everyone knows, but problem is how everyone thinks differently, there is a response to losses so blindly that branded all crypto as a Fraud. it's obviously a different point of view with an experienced crypto. loss is a path of success, because with loss we grow more careful and patient in analyzing market
bycocoricos

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

It's hard to focus on the technology when 80% of projects out there have none to speak of.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

Very true, and one positive that has come out of the past drop in prices, is just this realization, creating better awareness and interest in the projects themselves.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Anyone that has been here for years actually knows the opposite: most altcoins are scams and pointless, but it would be a mistake to think it's all a scam, there are some hidden gems out there, you just must research and put work into that, and you will find them. It's safe to think anything but Bitcoin is a scam, but with this mentality you will find the next x1000 coin. Keep searching and DON'T lose your bitcoins in the process.
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

Crypto is a very useful tool for our future, as new people who know crypto will become one of the future forms of savings, thus investing crypto is the best. For those who have long been in the world of crypto will be better understood about the market and will invest crypto by looking at various market conditions, so crypto pretty good as a more profitable investment business.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

This is the reality of the situation, many people were disillusioned about crypto so they actually invested blindly thinking of making huge profit. However understanding the true nature of crypto is the ultimate thing for every crypto fan or investor. Crypto investment are unlike ponzi where you make 100% in fews days. Most crypto projects are tangible projects that need time to develop.

HOMT