Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is far more than an investment venture  (Read 404 times)
Vaultitude

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

It is far more than an investment, although people will mostly just focus on short term gains, which is understandable.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

Most common people are thinking crypto is the gateway to become instant millionaire. Well I have seen some of those in last year when hype was real, but yeah, I agree that people should consider that crypto is innovation that we should not rush, it is a step by step process.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Many do not understand the whole essence of the crypto currency, for which it was created. For the majority, this is an investment tool that brings in orgone profits. And most people, it's only used.
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

well you can't blame people for trying to make some money and not caring about the tech, not when till now there is only few cryptocurrencies with a legit working product.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Most people in the crypto community already know that crypto currency is not only made for investment  but also for the purpose as a payment system. However, I think that people would prefer to do on investments rather that using it's currency to be use as payments on the payment system. I would suggest that these people should focus their money into crypto investment, but before doing so, they should at least be more knowledgeable and skillful enough to understand how it works.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

I agree with your opinion bitcoin not just to invest it but there are so many advantages we should know, I believe cryptocurrency will continue to grow and become better
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Crypto is a highly profitable and quick investment.

Also, investors understand the big risks of losing all funds.

I choose investing in NEO

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

It really is sad to think that many investors was blindly encouraged to invest in cryptocurrency without knowing the risk or dont even bother doing their own research. What they focus in mind is the percentage of return on their investment but not the down side of the story. Cryptocurrency really got a future and we will see its true purpose once it will be adopted by most countries and recognized legally. We just have to observe smartly in the market and be patient with the postive result.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Now businesses are born about which no one knows. But they are very promising and for 10 years can confidently give + 1000% to investments. Will they give such a profit in 20 years?
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

You are right, cryptocurrencies are not just a way to get rich quickly, but first of all, technology. Each coin has some features, but still in any case, we must not forget that this is also just a coin.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 02:25:13 PM by happy weblancer

And I like buying and selling coins! Even falling, the coins don't just fall, but swing. And on a general fall, you can also trade. I love crypt for it. And I love the crypt for its unpredictability. If to be ready, even unpleasant surprises can be not so unpleasant, and pleasant - very and very much to please.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

But Bitcoin was now considered as the Gold of Crypto-World, and became an investment asset. So, I think, it is somehow still an investment venture—well, not an easy way to earn money.
You still can make money with the bitcoin but the problem is the volatility of the bitcoin so we will never know the prices in future.The main reason for the invesntion of cryoto currency was decentralization amd security to our money while transacting over internet so literally it not to be considered as asset.
Yeah, I know. We can still make money out of Bitcoin, to think that it is more than just a thousand dollars now. And that's exactly the reason why I said it is "somehow" an investment asset now---decentralized, anonimity.

But, yeah, not literally.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

Many people who entered the crypto ecosystem within last year ending thought it was a 'get-rich-quick' venture and so they didn't understand the true meaning of what they joined. I don't believe crypto was made mainly for investments to give back 100%,500%,1000% and so on within some few days. Every coin has its unique purpose far more than just trading or investments...
Those who've been in crypto for long years do understand this technology better and they seem to still encourage us to hold on. I think we should follow suit and appreciate the crypto ecosystem in totality. Anyways, sorry to everyone who's lost money by investing blindly, but what we must know is that, crypto is far more than an investment platform. Let's keep on promoting projects and spreading the good news to others. The future will be bright.
A lot of members are on the stage of learning, they might gains such knowledge through their experience inside crypto. A lot of people get loss from crypto investment because lack of knowledge and experience. Actually, that is the most important tool in here and you can acquire it not just a single day but it needs more times. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:17:08 AM

Many people who entered the crypto ecosystem within last year ending thought it was a 'get-rich-quick' venture and so they didn't understand the true meaning of what they joined. I don't believe crypto was made mainly for investments to give back 100%,500%,1000% and so on within some few days. Every coin has its unique purpose far more than just trading or investments...
Those who've been in crypto for long years do understand this technology better and they seem to still encourage us to hold on. I think we should follow suit and appreciate the crypto ecosystem in totality. Anyways, sorry to everyone who's lost money by investing blindly, but what we must know is that, crypto is far more than an investment platform. Let's keep on promoting projects and spreading the good news to others. The future will be bright.
A lot of members are on the stage of learning, they might gains such knowledge through their experience inside crypto. A lot of people get loss from crypto investment because lack of knowledge and experience. Actually, that is the most important tool in here and you can acquire it not just a single day but it needs more times. 

For some it's source of income, for some it's investment, in both ways
we agree in one thing crypto-currencies are here to stay and there is
something interesting for all people profiles. It's new for all of us, we learn
something new everyday, that is unavoidable here, there is no person that
knows everything about everything.
   Crypto-currencies are technology of the future. You can invest in it and wait
for technology to develop, to set up some passive income or have fun, crypto
can be what you want it to be.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:27:40 AM

At it´s current state, bitcoin is viewed as digital gold, driven by the idea of value preservation or quick ROI, even thou it is very volatile. It is by that definition, just like many other cryptos an investment venture. I agree with your thoughts and even bitcoin could evolve into a payment method, even if there are better coins out there. When looking at the whole crypto space it is not a investment venture but many or most users still only hold coins for ROI not to use it! The usability of crypto is still so low, but the potential is there, to go beyond being just an investment. When we see usability that generates value for companies or when companies realize they can save energy and time, blockchain will have evoled into a very usable tool.

We are living in an ever more global world and blockchains bring us closer then ever, we can send money or documents to anyone anywhere without third parties and with 100% anonymity, this is not an investment, but a strong reason to use cryptos.
In my view, decentralization and privacy is what it is all about and I both use and hold different assets, as investments, like most do, but also some that is intended to be useed for a purpose.

We should absolutely promote good projects, but also promote the intentions behind blockchain tech and it´s potential!

I use / used STEEM to blog and to buy a few things, I use DeepVault and DeepOnion to send some funds(anonymous) and store documents, bitcoin to place bets yeah the list goes on, we need more adpotion so we can spend / use more of the cryptos Smiley

Peace

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

But Bitcoin was now considered as the Gold of Crypto-World, and became an investment asset. So, I think, it is somehow still an investment venture—well, not an easy way to earn money.

Thats what the problem comes reality here in cryptocurrency.this is not the main objective of satoshi nakamoto when he creates bitcoin this supposedly a currency not an asset,thats why price becomes pump and dump because-of this.if we will only use this in proper way maybe market is better than what is happening now
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

I think personally if many see only big profits and ignore the risks of the crypto-money market.
And also many easy holders who drop prices so hard because they can not understand the strong bitcoin volatility.

tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

This is very true. I myself invested in crypto not just for making money, it is also a chance for me to take part in the technology that will rule the world in the next decade.

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

cryptocurrency is a futurw of the world we are living in, so i want a lot of peopel will learn nnhow tonoperate it
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:40:29 AM

This is very true. I myself invested in crypto not just for making money, it is also a chance for me to take part in the technology that will rule the world in the next decade.
cryltocurrency and other things are so efficient and i believe thaf it will be accepted at many shops and othsr companies
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: