Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:29:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is far more than an investment venture  (Read 414 times)
isaevArb

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Most people don't want to get involved it technologically part of all this, they just want money only, if there would be less money - there will be only geeks and developers in crypto Smiley So maybe it is good for those who knows how it works - they develop great things and earn money on those who don't know how it works Cheesy
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

While there are no completed ideas in the crypto currency, I treat this only as speculation in the market from the point of view of trading.
sjyku

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

Everyone wants to get rich fast, but there are a lot of people who don't even know the blockchain technology, who just want to make money by investing COINS. ridiculous
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Personally, crypto investment is better than bank investment , speaking from the side of return on investments though.
If you buy the dip of a very good coin and hold over a period of 6 months ...the probability of making *5 is high under normal circumstances.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

cryptocurrencies are really a separate financial world. in addition to earnings on various projects, buying and selling cryptocurrency there are many important .anything related to crypto. new technologies are the most important thing that happens to the world and changes it very much
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

Yes, crypto is something more, than just investment. It is the key to our future and we have to spread it among other people to make it world’s system.
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

It really is sad to think that many investors was blindly encouraged to invest in cryptocurrency without knowing the risk or dont even bother doing their own research. What they focus in mind is the percentage of return on their investment but not the down side of the story. Cryptocurrency really got a future and we will see its true purpose once it will be adopted by most countries and recognized legally. We just have to observe smartly in the market and be patient with the postive result.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

I agree wholeheartedly op. It is true that many investors including me invested into this cryptocurrency market primarily to earn financial incentive since there are plenty of opportunities available in this market to earn huge profits in the short term as well as the long term. However, as I improved my knowledge of Bitcoin and altcoins in general, I understood the importance of cryptocurrencies in our lives and how they could serve as alternate payment methods in our daily lives.

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

It really is sad to think that many investors was blindly encouraged to invest in cryptocurrency without knowing the risk or dont even bother doing their own research. What they focus in mind is the percentage of return on their investment but not the down side of the story. Cryptocurrency really got a future and we will see its true purpose once it will be adopted by most countries and recognized legally. We just have to observe smartly in the market and be patient with the postive result.
At the end each person is responsible for their money and their own decisions people need to be more responsible, I see a lot of people investing in this market without any knowledge about investing or about cryptocurrencies and of course such actions will eventually make them fail, since many people invest in coins that are obvious scams for the most experimented members of the community but those people are seduced by their greed and at the end they lose everything by investing in those coins.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:10:41 AM

the possibility that I know is not because at this time there are still many people who invest in Altcoin promising then I think it is normal because there are still many opportunities to invest in Crypto and no more than business investment let alone Bitcoin more than just for investment and trade
Tiger Baseball

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

It can be said that crypto is more than an investment business because it has a pretty good future, then it is better to invest in crypto. But not all the assets for crypto, so some crypto and some can open the daily business.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

Many people who entered the crypto ecosystem within last year ending thought it was a 'get-rich-quick' venture and so they didn't understand the true meaning of what they joined. I don't believe crypto was made mainly for investments to give back 100%,500%,1000% and so on within some few days. Every coin has its unique purpose far more than just trading or investments...
Those who've been in crypto for long years do understand this technology better and they seem to still encourage us to hold on. I think we should follow suit and appreciate the crypto ecosystem in totality. Anyways, sorry to everyone who's lost money by investing blindly, but what we must know is that, crypto is far more than an investment platform. Let's keep on promoting projects and spreading the good news to others. The future will be bright.

Everyone knows the risks in crypto, but we must know everyone has a different view, there is a response to big losses and creates the thinking that all crypto as Fraud. This will be different from a different point of view with experienced crypto players. loss is the way of success, and makes us more careful.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

Many people who entered the crypto ecosystem within last year ending thought it was a 'get-rich-quick' venture and so they didn't understand the true meaning of what they joined. I don't believe crypto was made mainly for investments to give back 100%,500%,1000% and so on within some few days. Every coin has its unique purpose far more than just trading or investments...
Those who've been in crypto for long years do understand this technology better and they seem to still encourage us to hold on. I think we should follow suit and appreciate the crypto ecosystem in totality. Anyways, sorry to everyone who's lost money by investing blindly, but what we must know is that, crypto is far more than an investment platform. Let's keep on promoting projects and spreading the good news to others. The future will be bright.

It's very difficult, it's true we can all see a big advantage when investing crypto, but we can not ignore the risk of the cryptocurrency market. Moreover, many shareholders are easily dropped the price, and this is becoming increasingly very difficult because they do not understand the actual bitcoin is already very strong.
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

Certainly, there are many benefits to be gained from bitcoin as a form of investment and trading activity. The initial concept in creating crypto especially bitcoin is to facilitate everyone in transactions where everyone will get the speed and ease in terms of future transactions.
Donationcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I`m thinking that I will work here as long as I will be able to, because cryptocurrencies for me its a dream to change my financial condition to better place. And to change my mindset from a slave to investor Smiley
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

Yes I agree, Many of us are waiting for a stable market price so we can make up for our losses. We all hope that these dark days are coming to an end so we can get excited again in the world of crypto. In essence we can learn, that failure is an amazing experience.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

Cryptography gradually replace fiat money. The most important plus I believe is a significant contribution to the economy through the simple appearance of new money in the common market.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

Yes, I'm your like-minded person. I also think that in the crypto currency, you should not look only for profit. I already wrote that ICO and crypto-currencies are long-term prospects. And he who sees them will win
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

I agree with you. The main idea was not a speculations on exchanges. Crypto is a technologic and economic revolution.

tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Yes, because I know a lot of people who invest in Crypto and trade, so now, when altcoins is falling in price, many people want to buy and hold altcoins for the long haul and wait for altcoin prices to come back up, steady and stronger than the year before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: