Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:23:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The start of bull market?  (Read 970 times)
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

this time more different bull market has arrived. lets see what will happen. before the year ends all cryptos will be higher sure.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

I hope the market will recover quickly because I am holding a lot of altcoins and are always faced with falling altcoins rates rapidly. So if the bull market happens then, I will exchange the entire cryptos to ETH or BTC then hold as long as possible to make a high profit.
Well, I think not only you but also all members have expectation for having a recovery. Almost all we just saw and predict that the market has sign of bull market, perhaps nothing is clear and sure in this sign but I strongly believe that market will lead to green again. In the beginning of 2018, the market showed obviously the extremely volatile, which makes so many people’s here got panic and be in the big loss. In reality, we’ve been facing with the dip in last 6 months. The market, therefore would be more likely to have a rise again.
RGMan

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:55 AM

Well, I do not know, I do not know. A few green days do not mean stable growth. I would like to believe it, of course, but something tells me that we will see the red market. And this will not be a distant future.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

It is possible that this will be the beginning of the bull market, because the market is too long in a bearish trend, many people lose faith in crypto-currencies, which nobody needs.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

This is a good achievement for cryptocurrency in general but not until ETF's get approved will these types of services really come into effective use

Once that happens we could see some notable improvements in market prospects

beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

It is possible that this will be the beginning of the bull market, because the market is too long in a bearish trend, many people lose faith in crypto-currencies, which nobody needs.

Exactly the point.. The market has been experiencing depression for far too long already. The market keeps on going down. It's only a matter of time until we either hit the rock bottom and prices start going up, or the whole cryptocurrency market collapse. I pray to God the market won't collapse.. This is my chance to become better in life
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

Well as of last year news like this would surely make a bull run; but now no one can tell; cause this bear market is a strong one; this can probably be a dead cat bounce
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

Hearing such for many times in past 3-4 months, but not seen a single wave of it, many experts opinions failed, but I am really eagerly awaiting for such bull market to happen soon.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
districtOx

Activity: 158

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

Exactly the point.. The market has been experiencing depression for far too long already. The market keeps on going down. It's only a matter of time until we either hit the rock bottom and prices start going up, or the whole cryptocurrency market collapse. I pray to God the market won't collapse.. This is my chance to become better in life

Mate, why are you so afraid? Have you invested the last money in the crypto or what? The market is still alive, and dead for those who entered it in the winter. Who bought BTC last summer - now sleep peacefully Grin

Q U A D R A N T  『 http://www.quadrantprotocol.com/ 』
A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

This is certainly a wonderful news that will certainly play a positive role in the growth of the market!
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

Many people are waiting for growth in the market, but it seems early to say that the market is starting a new trend upward. There are sometimes green days, but this is not a trend yet. Probably, the falling trend is not over yet...

ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

Many people are waiting for growth in the market, but it seems early to say that the market is starting a new trend upward. There are sometimes green days, but this is not a trend yet. Probably, the falling trend is not over yet...
yes indeed, we are all waiting for the recovery and growth of the market. some predictions and findings are saying that its close so many people are really hoping that it will come soon enough.

steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

I would be very careful, I believe market can still go down, I think signs of recovery are still quite weak. Let's see what the summer will bring in terms of news but I guess it will be pretty steady
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

We are nowhere near the start of a bull market yet, I have lost count of the number of false starts we have seen as each time the climb above $9,300 has been deflated. I think we will be waiting around until the end of 2018 or even into early 2019 before we see a proper recovery set in.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

I think this is a good information that everybody should be glad to hear. In my opinion, the current movement of BTC is just a minor adjustment but I am still hopeful that the most awaited bull market will be coming soon so that people could also start to gain profit from their investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

maybe. but there have been good news since beginning of this year but they were not enough to start a bull run. i think it is going to start when some groups collect enough bitcoin / altcoins. so they can pump and make good profit.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

Yes alot of good news in this month, so this is make the market positive for bull run. As prediction many expert should be bull run will started soon and the price of BTC and others altcoin will going up possible to 10 times. The market is tired in bearish and this will change soon to bullish trend. Wait patient for that is way to make huge profit later.
I don't think BTC and others altcoin will go up up to 10 times. Now BTC's rising potential is not big, it is now more than $6,000, if it rises 10 times, then it will be $60,000 a BTC, is this possible?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

I don't think it is a start of bull market. More likely bull trap. I am really expecting market falling even lower then before. I think we need to touch BTC/ETH mining price before real growing starts. So, that's why I am now reducing my altcoin positions and build up reserves in usdt.
But it will be very funny if market goes up while I am in usdt Smiley
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Thats a great news for crypto market. But i think it’s not work in this market situation and i also think price will increase in near future. That’s why people can invest on these projects.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Money are everywhere,  if the count of money going to millions and millions people became dangerous. I am patiently HODLING my coins and tokens in my portfolio at the moment and focus on improving own strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: