Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the bull run of Bitcoin began?  (Read 508 times)
Kelvinikke (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

The cryptocurrency market looks all good today and i believe this news has brought good news to the entire crypto community but i just want to know is this the highly anticipated bull run of bitcoin that has been spreading all over this forum or this is just the tip of the iceberg.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staceyrita

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

all bitcoin users would expect it to be datrang day where bitcoin will show the highest level that is the price can penetrate the highest price of the year previous year,
the time is not knowing its coming, I personally believe in it,
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

While we expect a push upward, it will be too early to have a celebration that the bull run has begun. I think we should wait for the daily candle to close above the 25SMA the way it is right now for us to begin to draw any feeling of a bull run. Presently the bitcoin price is around $6,600+. Let's hope it remains this way till the end of today and that will be glad tidings for an upward reversal. Until then I would like to believe is a false move.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

possibly YES but you can not be sure until we see this rise sustained. for now it is just a recovery not a bull run. it may remain as a recovery for awhile until it gains momentum slowly which can take time during which time we may see smaller falls too in order to set traps for the bears and kick some of them out of the game before the launch.

i would take a closer look on the charts for the coming 24-48 hours and try to pick up some bitcoins. even if this is a small recovery  there is still good profit in it.

There is a FOMO brewing...
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

I think the bull run period has not yet come and but the increase I think may be due to some other factors. If it is the period then I think BTC will be back soon.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

The cryptocurrency market looks all good today and i believe this news has brought good news to the entire crypto community but i just want to know is this the highly anticipated bull run of bitcoin that has been spreading all over this forum or this is just the tip of the iceberg.

If it sticks untill tomorrow then we can celebrate. It did go up from 5.9k to 6.2k and it fell down again to 5.9k last week so don't jump to any conclusions. Time will tell.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

yes indeed it is like an iceberg but we must remain vigilant and careful that the iceberg will melt, we must remain afloat so as not to wrongly determine the attitude in the market to always awake.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

possibly YES but you can not be sure until we see this rise sustained. for now it is just a recovery not a bull run. it may remain as a recovery for awhile until it gains momentum slowly which can take time during which time we may see smaller falls too in order to set traps for the bears and kick some of them out of the game before the launch.

i would take a closer look on the charts for the coming 24-48 hours and try to pick up some bitcoins. even if this is a small recovery  there is still good profit in it.

Yes mate, its worth profitable if you have just bought lower amount of btc during the dip. With respect to bull run and the recovery of price right now, I guess its an opportunity for everybody to grab that rising price while its now yet expensive to buy. If we want to see bull run to begin in the following days to go, we must patiently hold the assets we had so we will be able to achieve higher demands that will make our value attain a good price. Bull run will take over when the markets shows fast increasing demands.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

Please stop dreaming,not because theres a small growth that happens meaning we have a bullrun because this has been a trend for how many times and yet price drowned in the next morning thats why for me until i saw the pump thats the only way i would rejoice and will be thankful but as long as theres none so i will keep on silence
alexgreen8012

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

Yes, it seems so. Many people will be happy seeing this.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

Most of people expecting bull run of bitcoin but still its really hard to predict. Me as a hodlers of bitcoin hoping that bitcoin will rise by end of july but of course that is only my own opinion if not happen maybe better luck next time.

Some of popular people expecting bitcoin will rise up to 50,000$ this year but still no enough proof that it will happen let's find out.

#Support Vanig
LavernB

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

Please stop dreaming,not because theres a small growth that happens meaning we have a bullrun because this has been a trend for how many times and yet price drowned in the next morning thats why for me until i saw the pump thats the only way i would rejoice and will be thankful but as long as theres none so i will keep on silence

This is the second day going up so it may be the thing that we've been waiting for. Have a little faith man.
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

Yes. It started and let's all wait for the price increase soon!
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

Yeah is saw the market price for most of the crypto and it has a good sign that maybe this could be the start on good market price increase or this could also mean that there could be another major fall down since there are huge investors joining the cryptocurrency we could expect that if they will dump their crypto holdings then definitely market  price will fall down again.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

Though their is price rise and several corners of the market started claiming to the start of bull run.  Like this one;
https://www.coindesk.com/7k-ahead-bitcoin-charts-appear-constructive-short-term/

But the time will tell the true and complete story whether this is the U-turn point of the market or temporary movement. 
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

I saw that the price has increased and this news made me really happy. I don't know whether this growth will be fast or slow but I am hopeful that from now on the price will keep on increasing gradually. I just want this increment to continue. I will be really upset if I find it falling again. Good days are coming hopefully.
bitmexed01

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

my mind is telling me it's another bulltrap and my heart want it to be start of huge bull market
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Yeah looks like the market is green again after a big fall...wish that the bull run is really began

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Yes bitcoin bull market starts, very happy to see after a long time markets is in green. The price of bitcoin starts to increase hope it will continue in upcoming days. This growth would bring more investors to bitcoin. Many bitcoin holders are very happy to see this growth. Its not too late to buy,  if you dont invest in bitcoin just buy now and hold it for long term. The price will increase and the massive growth will occur by the end of this year.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

Though their is price rise and several corners of the market started claiming to the start of bull run.  Like this one;
https://www.coindesk.com/7k-ahead-bitcoin-charts-appear-constructive-short-term/

But the time will tell the true and complete story whether this is the U-turn point of the market or temporary movement.  
Yep, only time can tell but if this movement continue to move up we can say that this is a new start of a bull run up to the level of $7k , bitcoin needs to break the resistance first and after that a strong signal going up will be made. Good choice for those who invest more during the red days.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: