Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the bull run of Bitcoin began?  (Read 508 times)
ATLCadillac

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

The cryptocurrency market looks all good today and i believe this news has brought good news to the entire crypto community but i just want to know is this the highly anticipated bull run of bitcoin that has been spreading all over this forum or this is just the tip of the iceberg.
This is truly great news for the crypto community. If the price of Bitcoin start to regain its value it could pave way for the Altcoins to regain their value as well.
The altcoins are what is most exciting. Great upside potential!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chen83316463

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

加密货币市场今天看起来都很好,我相信这个消息给整个加密社区带来了好消息,但我只是想知道这是备受期待的比特币牛市,它已遍布整个论坛或者这只是小费冰山一角 Huh Huh
CryptoYonis

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

I don't think bull run will start before the ber month. Hopefully the market will recover before quarter four this year.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

The market pumped 2 times this week so that is a good sign that the bull run of bitcoin has begun. The question is how long it can go for and when it will reach $20k again, could it be this year?

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

Its not yet.. Still the market is up and down.. But probably lets hope that in the next few weeks market will be in bullish run.. Bitcoin will go up to 10K$

Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

Probably yes! Bitcoin movement now in the market showing a good sign of bitcoin bull run. Like an expectations of many people and their predictions before,that bitcoin will be started to recover at the middle of this year. I hope before the end of 2018,bitcoin will go to the moon again.
RavagedLife

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:09:19 PM

Really? I just now came to know about it. I hope the price will increase more and people will get to increase their money as well.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:21:03 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 03:19:48 PM by Jating

The market pumped 2 times this week so that is a good sign that the bull run of bitcoin has begun. The question is how long it can go for and when it will reach $20k again, could it be this year?

Others doesn't want to used the word "pump" in bitcoin market. They say that this market is not a pump-and-dump scheme. However, I really like what we are seeing in the last 3 days because bitcoin suddenly increase its price and it looks like its trading around the $6500-$6600. Maybe the bull run has started, or it maybe the case of a dead cat bounce. But, I'm bullish about it so let's hope that its going to be sustainable and at least hit $7K before the end of this month.

Really? I just now came to know about it. I hope the price will increase more and people will get to increase their money as well.

Where have you been living? under the rock this past couple of days? Or are you really busy with all your twitter bounties?
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

No, the bear market will come again very soon. This month can be the worst month for bitcoin. Bitcoin price ups and downs is very simple matter so by seeing this price , we ahouldn't hope for a bull run. Bull run can be happen in the last of this year.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

This is  a good news to everybody here in cryptocurrency,hopefully it will continue the increase of price of the cryptocurrency so that everyone will recover from their loss.
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

The cryptocurrency market looks all good today and i believe this news has brought good news to the entire crypto community but i just want to know is this the highly anticipated bull run of bitcoin that has been spreading all over this forum or this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Seems like that... It is also so pleasant to see this green color on my wallets Smiley Strange that most of the Alternative cryptocurrencies gone up along with Bitcoin recently! It is an evidence that they are depending on Bitcoin.
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

Looking at the price growth of these few days, I hope. This is a good sign for bitcoin and altcoin, after a long time of deterioration
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

Maybe that this month is the starting of the bull run of bitcoin and other cryptos, i already see it in my blockfolio that my holdings are increasing but not yet recover, i hope that this is the real start and it will really goes up.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Yes bitcoin bull market starts, very happy to see after a long time markets is in green. The price of bitcoin starts to increase hope it will continue in upcoming days. This growth would bring more investors to bitcoin. Many bitcoin holders are very happy to see this growth. Its not too late to buy,  if you dont invest in bitcoin just buy now and hold it for long term. The price will increase and the massive growth will occur by the end of this year.

Many predict the price of Bitcoin will return to $ 20,000, even by the end of the year is predicted to reach $ 50,000. I think the market is starting to improve and it's time to collect Bitcoin and I do not see Bull Run on Bitcoin hikes.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

There is nothing new about the market, it just a little pump which has 80% possibility of falling back to it normal state.
Let just hope all goes well, and we don't fall back to where we were coming from
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

Only 5% rise of a dip can`t be considered as a beginning of a bull run, but I do believe this good indicators to make new investors willing to invest where we can see more money in the market and to indicate a real bull run.
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

I think that statement is very dangerous. The market is still very volatile.
We are still bearish from the chart picture. There comms one bad news in the mainstream news and the market value is heading south again.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

I think a lot of people are wondering the same thing.
Fact is that nobady knows for sure.
Could be a short spike. could turn out to be a big bul trap. Could be the next bull run to the moon.

I would wait for a bit longer before making any assumptions and keep watching the volume.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

I guess it hasn't started yet.Bitcoin price is still stays between $6K-7K margin.If it breaks the $7K mark,I would probably be the start of a bullish market.We will just hope that no more issues coming out in the coming days that may affect the movement of bitcoin price.
juliehunt07

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Investors are hopeful of the crypto currency market, they expect the market to rise. this will allow them to extract a profit. Although it is certain that the a=market will recover it is extremely unpredictable to say when. Therefore it is best to continue examine the market and have a prediction of which crypto currency will go through a boost in value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: