Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could this be the sign of bull run?  (Read 408 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

This is the first time I encounter the world bullrun, specially here in crypto community. Well, they have a different speculation but the perfect or exact one has not found yet , kind of review or article. Anyway, just be positive and fight a good fight and nice strategy even if there's a big changes in the community specially in market place.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

Networks are becoming congested.
Gas prices have increased.
Exchanges have increased their withdrawal fee.
The prices of bitcoin, ethereum and some other altcoins are gradually increasing.
Does it now mean that bull run for this year is imminent?

I believe that too but as for now the market is still unstable but i know bull market will come out soon and the price will going to the moon. If there is a lot of sign that bull is running then you need to wait the final decision of market movement as of now buy and buy coins for hodlings.

Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:52:18 AM

hahah...i guess so and i hope it stays so because the entire community has been waiting patiently for the bull run of bitcoin to reward cryptopreneurs and investors on their long term investments.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

We hope so, but there's no definite indicator if its a bullrun or maybe trap. However seeing green adds morale and confidence to investors, If we can break the momentum way up high it can be a good sign of bullish market meanwhile its very unclear on which direction we were.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:01:56 AM

The prices of bitcoin, ethereum and some other altcoins are gradually increasing.
This are great signs but no one can really predict the future of crypto and no onee can predict the value of it and I think that is the bad thing here in the industry because you don't know when and how much will the market cost in soon time.
zhanghoqi5

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:04:30 AM

The congestion of the Internet is because the exchange of fcoin is very popular recently, and their regulation of upper currency is very interesting.

The market has indeed started to warm up in recent days, which I believe may be a sign of the pre-bull market.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

Bull run will surely come. I don't know when. I don't think that the movements that are living todays is the sign of bull run, i think it's a small trap.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:07:57 AM

Don't guess the market, you only need to hold it for a long time, and you will get a full return.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:11:48 AM

OP the price of different fees are good even they high then that's for our fast transaction

Better to not do any transaction if that's really high for you and find a trading site with low fees

Crypto grow and grow daily so don't think negative
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:14:05 AM

Nope how could that be a sign when the truth is only limited transactio happening daily compared to what we had last December when the prices really grow thats why the transactions fee goes high and the speed becomes slower but now i dont see something like that .

And besides its too early to predict ,not unless we will having market that move upward for consecutive weeks then thats the bull run whos will waiting for long time now
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

We might possibly have bull run in couple of months time. Although, there have been lot of speculations, but no one is perfectly sure what the exact time would be. I am just optimistic that just a little little can instigate the bull run.

You are true that  a lot of feeling expert give speculation/prediction about bitcoin and other currencies price but no exact or even most of them are wrong. Maybe if more new big investors and good new about crypto currencies bull run will start but exact date time and price depends to the people since we are in a open market.

#Support Vanig
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:15:54 AM

Yes same like last year,  the bullish run  will start on July till last year,  and the bearish trend is tired and over.  Bearish trend is should be changed to bullish trend and this is always happen in the all market. I hope this bull run will become reality soon so I can recover loss.

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:19:20 AM

I think personally if, The current market is green and the price is slowly rising, it is a good signal for the market to recover, but I do not think it is a bull run sign, I think we still need to wait again and also We should always keep track of developments market and do not miss the opportunity, but we should not invest it easily.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

We might possibly have bull run in couple of months time. Although, there have been lot of speculations, but no one is perfectly sure what the exact time would be. I am just optimistic that just a little little can instigate the bull run.
The possibility is so because I see the market prices from day to day also go up and so hopefully this is a bull run sign and altcoin prices can go up and earn a good profit as many people hold their altcoins and wait for the price back up

littleboy

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

I would be pretty happy if it was. But I think the market will take a while until we see the next bull.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

I do not understand about the bull run, but if the increase in transaction costs in various markets that is common, gas transactions also sometimes like up and down only we must be smart to see the situation in terms of transactions.
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

The market has changed, I have been looking forward to it. As an individual investor, I have no ability to drive the market to change the cow. I can only make my own efforts to make the cryptocurrency more than one user. I hope that the big whales will come quickly and the market will need them. Returning again, what we can do is wait.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

There are possibility that these are the signs of a bull run. The market has been in a dip for quite a long period of time. And analytics have predicted that the market will improve and will hit an upward trend by the end of this year. The signs are coming but are taking place in a slow pace.
petloer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

I hope this is the start of the bull trend. The market has been in bear trend for a very long time. Now the market needs quite a lot time mitigate the losses.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

All can be,many have long been waiting for growth,and I also hope that there will be growth,and will earn normal profits,and that is how many people were disappointed in the market so as to invest in the project,and it gives those of profits and interest,but rather the bottom is from the IDF and people the fact is that invested work,on the contrary lose money,so I can say one thing,when will the growth we rejoice)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: