Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why lot of countries do not allow to use Crpto?  (Read 4272 times)
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

state wants to get tax. the input and output of the money can not be controlled. also a serious competitor for bankers. also a good way to make money. countries are opposed to it. a money they can not control is troubling governments.
really the main reason a country rejects bitcoin is because they can not control bitcoin.
I think that's the most plausible reason.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

There are a lot of reasons why a lot of countries do not allow or discourage there people to use crypt in thier country but for me the most reason or the common reason is that they cannot control or they don't have the power to regulate it. There are also some countries that has the reason of this kind of thing the crypt currencies can be used for illegal trade or transactions that is why they don't allow it to thier land. We are just luck enough here in our country because this is somehow accpeted by the government and hopefully they will accept this a whole.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

Well beginning of everything is difficult and so many countries do not yet fully understand cryptocurrency very well so for now they will repulse it but with advancement in technology, a time will come that those nations themselves will willngly make cryptocurrency legal.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

state wants to get tax. the input and output of the money can not be controlled. also a serious competitor for bankers. also a good way to make money. countries are opposed to it. a money they can not control is troubling governments.
Yes they still not ready and not capable to track down all the money that goes into cryptocurrency and i believe it makes them hard to tax people. Yes and bank sure have a coporate with goverments so i think many goverments are think crypto still not ready for transaction and we cant deny the volatility is not good and it's changes every minutes. But seems like many country are starting to accept what cryptocurrency is and many company are starting to accept it for transaction and i do think soon or later crypto will be accerpted cause after all cryptocurrency do have a value and that means we could do a transaction using it.
Because they think that mostly criminals use cryptocurrency for illegal activities. There is no record of investment because it is decentralized and the governments have nothing to do with it. Anyone can easily put their money in crypto and can transfer anywhere he wants. This is the main reason that most of the countries do not allow the use of cryptocurrency.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

I think the reasons will be different from case to case but one of the main reasons is that government leaders are thinking that bitcoin and cryptocurrency alllowance will be harming for the economy of countries.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

This is what i also think, some country government wants to get tax because of being regulated on their country which bitcoin cannot give them as an exchange. Also this could be a potential problem on banking system, take note that bitcoin is used as a currency so there is a possibility that people will use it more than fiat currency.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

I think the reasons will be different from case to case but one of the main reasons is that government leaders are thinking that bitcoin and cryptocurrency alllowance will be harming for the economy of countries.

Harming the economy ? It is actually good for economies, it is just that they are not ready to give it some thought. For instance, governments can increase their revenue in form of taxes as people earn good money with crypto.

They can use that increased revenue as budget for other welfare schemes.

ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

because they fear that if the currency is allowed in that country, the country's currency will weaken, and the worst thing is that the country will experience an economic crisis because the exchange rate of their country's currency is worth nothing
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
Since they feel that generally crooks utilize digital money for unlawful exercises. There is no record of venture since it is decentralized and the legislatures have nothing to do with it. Anybody can without much of a stretch put their cash in crypto and can exchange anyplace he needs. This is the principle reason that the vast majority of the nations don't permit the utilization of digital currency.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

some one can name those countries as shit holes that hesitate to adapt to the digital society.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

They are probably afraid that this terrible "pyramid" will destroy their economy: D I think that in the future the state will not be able without a crypto currency
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

Using cryptocurrencies has its dark side. Just a couple of days ago, police in South Korea raided the offices of two of the country’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges on suspicions of tax evasion.
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

I think some country banned crypto because they can't get the tax.

crypto have a lot of dark side that is why some country need to study because it will cost a lot damage in the world economy.
Acsirp

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

There are a lit of countries that do not the use if crypto in their country, because the government wants to regulate bitcoin or cryptos if they will use in the state or make the cryptos legit, they will probably want take in supervision over this cryptos , so that it will one of the legal currency to be use also in the country, so the cryptos will have to come to terms with the government,for it to become legit.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

They are thinking Bitcoin is related to terrorism and criminal stuff like drugs and such. That's why most of the countries are banning Crypto because it could make these countries become unstable and they afraid people in their countries are using it for against the law. Also, Crypto is the biggest enemy for the conventional bank.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

No other reason its because bitcoin got lot of news about scamming and hacking site where your saving is on there. Thatd why if these people wont sto. No more crypto in there future
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

I think some country banned crypto because they can't get the tax.

crypto have a lot of dark side that is why some country need to study because it will cost a lot damage in the world economy.
Every market has two positive and negative sides so try to look at the negative side to evaluate a project or a job that can grow with it. Many countries still do not accept cryptocurrency because they do not really understand the value that it can change the way people use the currency and pay now. I believe cryptocurrency will be the future of world currency.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
stimliall

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

Some countries believe that cryptocurrencies and bitcoins pose a threat to their economy! Moreover, the supervision of cryptocurrency is still not perfect, and the supervision of cryptocurrencies in all countries of the world is at the stage of exploration!
There are still many countries and regions that do not ban or recognize cryptocurrencies!
With the development of blockchain technology, many countries will support cryptocurrencies in the future!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:35:18 AM

A lot of countries are being skeptical to use cryptocurrency because they know that using cryptocurrency is not a good idea since it is volatile and there are some cases that the hackers hack the system and they try to get a lot of cryptocurrency which is valued by a lot of money and that is why they are being afraid to get into cryptocurrency.
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?

In my opinion, most countries that still prohibit the use of crypto currency are several factors. The first is usually the country is not ready to accept and do not have technology that can support in the supervision of currency circulation. Second, because the state financial management system is still vulnerable to money laundering. Thirdly because the country's online sales system has not been so in need of cripto currency. but does not apply to developed countries like Japan, America, and other developed countries because the developed country system has supported everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: