Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why lot of countries do not allow to use Crpto?  (Read 4272 times)
kniheant

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

i think because the government of the country,now bitcoin not support almost bank and they don't relize power of bitcoin,so i guess future of bitcoin will not like now,bitcoin will accepted by many country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

It depends what do you call a lot of countries. If we have 15-20 countries then it is negligible when you consider there are perhaps about 400 countries existing
i think because the government of the country,now bitcoin not support almost bank and they don't relize power of bitcoin,so i guess future of bitcoin will not like now,bitcoin will accepted by many country.

Bitcoin doesn't need to support banks, banks need to support Bitcoin

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Other countries do not allow crypto because they are afraid of taking a big risks. Making crypto as a fiat in each country will be a big step to take and not all countries are aware that crypto is already existing.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

Opponents of the legalization of crypto-currencies often argue that the holder of an electronic purse with crypto-currency can not be identified. That with the help of bitcoins money received illegally can be transferred.

With each country having their own perception towards cryptos, we can't really blame others who prohibited their constituents of using cryptocurrencies. They believe that crypto as a threat to their country's economic growth and security as we know that cryptocurrency can be a perfect tool for cyber/criminals to sneak in money without having their identities concealed.

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

Blockchain is still in the development stage and  there is no proper regulations about it. What is good is that it keeps on making a lot of progress and people slowly adopting the technology.
For me there are a lot of countries are not supporting crypto because they dont trust that bitcoin can be the future of this world and i think countries are afraid that crypto will be more supported by many people over than to support real banks.

cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
If I would be a president I will not only think about freshness of the system, I would be thinking about the possible effect that it will have on my country economy and people welfare.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

Other countries do not allow crypto because they are afraid of taking a big risks. Making crypto as a fiat in each country will be a big step to take and not all countries are aware that crypto is already existing.

These governments might also not ready to allow cryptocurrencies or they had different views that prevent them in permitting their people to use virtual currencies. Some governments allowed cryptocurrencies by imposing taxes abd regulations to monitor movements of the coins and lrevent from falling into the hands of men that involved in illegal activities.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

The main reason why many currency do not allow cryptocurrency trade is ofcourse because of the security measures. If you look why the countries are banning because of many scams issue and hacking incident which has triggered the governments to act againts crypto trade.

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

Cryto could be used for criminal activities, it could be used to avoid taxes, and many countries think it is just ponzi scheme, where people can loose money.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

What I believe is that the government is afraid of losing control of their people's money. So far they have always argued that cryptocurrency anonymity is dangerous because it can be used for illegal activities, etc. But I do not believe in all their reasons.
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Maybe they do not have the technology to control the crypto market so they do not want to use this technology. But I think in the next few years as the technology grows they will come back to crypto.
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

In my perception, a lot countries still not using crypto because they're low technology not like japan which they totally use bitcoin technology as an alternative way mode of payment. And maybe several countries afraid to used It because some Illegal way that Is easy to get In like money laundering and others.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
Would you let the money go?After all, the cryptocurrency dosihpor is not taxed, it can not be controlled . If the authorities allow the use of crypto, the local currency will fall, as people will switch to crypto(and the us dollar will grow )
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

As my point of view, If we do all of transactions under cryptocurrecies, it would be a big problem. Firsly, the country economy would be harmful because the government doesn't have any tax to pay the social activity of the country from the transaction. The living condition of civilian could not be improved. Secontly, they can't control the money flow of the country. Its time for smugglers and money laundering activities.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

I think less countries made actual steps banning crypto than where it is either allowed and regulated or a grey zone with rather ignorance
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Cryto could be used for criminal activities, it could be used to avoid taxes, and many countries think it is just ponzi scheme, where people can loose money.
I agree with you that is one of the real reason why many countries are not accepting bitcoin, many criminals are now using crypto for there own purposes, and i think many countries is still not convince that crypto can help our economy to be more better. So there are not supporting crypto.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

The government n most countries have come to realize that transactions on cryptocurrency fetched nothing to the country. In view of this,the countries tend to stop the entire cryptocurrencies.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

The main reason for any country for not allowing the use of cryptocurrency is the fact that cryptocurrency are not under the control of any government.Government cannot control cryptos transactions.So in order to stop or we can say to prevent the misuse of cryptocurrency they ban them because people find it as a way to perform illegal dealings using cryptos as they know that they will not get caught.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

The primary reason as per me is their is no focal administration to control the bitcoin and government imagines that it will influence the economy of the country.Uncontrolled dissemination of money is the significant issue which is looked by the vast majority of the nations because of which they are not announcing it legal.Misuse of bitcoin prompted numerous issues which can't be traceable.No question it is extremely advantageous and simple to use for basic native of nations yet some are utilizing it for unlawful means because of which pronouncing it lawful isn't considered as protected.
nurseyman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

States do not like things they can not get tax. there is no reason to take taxes anyway. crypto money is anonymous thing. states are not investing or spending for it anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: